It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien UFO Fortress Malta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Malta is full of UFO and Alien Symbolism

Clarifying one point in the video: There are pillar stubs in front of St. Publius Church in Floriana. These are supposed to be granery storage caps but they are in the shape of pillars bottoms. That "explanation" just does not make any sense as the pillars shapes conform with the rest of the UFO symbolism on the island. Good video that's interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Malta is full of UFO and Alien Symbolism

Clarifying one point in the video: There are pillar stubs in front of St. Publius Church in Floriana. These are supposed to be granery storage caps but they are in the shape of pillars bottoms. That "explanation" just does not make any sense as the pillars shapes conform with the rest of the UFO symbolism on the island. Good video that's interesting.

This is pure BS. Perhaps a bad case of Paradolia but BS none the less. oh my some architectual features are shaped like discs! MUST BE ALIENS!
please. give me a break.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I don't know that I would say it is "pure BS", my thought was that there were some interesting items discussed...

delius

[edit on 30-11-2008 by delius]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was in Malta just a few weeks back I did see anything that looked remotely like Aliens had been there at anytime in the past or present.. you can make a case for almost anything if you try hard enough..

This is merely drawing a VERY long bow in my opinion..

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well, what can one say about this. The guy is a comedian? Not a very good one but his logic is pretty humorous. The first UFO symbol is on the (very Maltese) Pizza Hut sign. At that point I honestly thought this was meant to be comedy.

As he goes on, he continues pointing out things that are so innocuous that it's clear his case is built on sheer ignorance and virtual paranoia.

Perhaps he should stay at home and count sheep on his next holiday.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
my first thought was :

what has malta done to deserve this ?

but looking at his other videos - the natator is clearly insane and sees dire iconography in EVERYTHING he views

top topics

join