It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai attacks: Seven terrorists were British, claims Indian government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Mumbai attacks: Seven terrorists were British, claims Indian government

www.dailyrecord.co.uk

SEVEN of the Mumbai terrorists were British Pakistanis, Indian government sources claimed last night.

Insiders said two Brits had been arrested and another five suspects were from the UK.

Two of the seven are from Leeds, one is from Bradford and one is from Hartlepool, it was alleged.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Indian government seems to be on track with identifying the nationalities of those that were involved. I surely hope they can get those they have caught to talk, they interogate the prisoners themselves and dont let any US/UK interogators in on their questioning until they have confirmed who the perpetrators are, and more importantly where they are from and who they were representing.

IMO this looks more like a false flag attack with every day that passes.

Respects

www.dailyrecord.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the US needs an excuse to distract the world from the economy

welcome to the new 9/11

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i wonder if this may lead to an examination of the "muslim question" in the UK, this might be an interesting situation.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Were they British but of Middle Eastern decent, or like full British?
I don't understand why the British would do something like this. But as I've learned well over the last few years, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough..

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
i wonder if this may lead to an examination of the "muslim question" in the UK, this might be an interesting situation.

I think most people are more concerned with the 'Israeli question' and its record of false flag operations. Remember the USS Liberty?

Currently the news services are saying that there were no UK nationals involved. I wonder if the Indians and Pakistanis are going to hunt Mossad back to their sh**ty little country.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i didnt know there were any Pakistanis in Hartlepool. My guess would be this radicalisation has come from the internet if true because I really dont think a place like there would even have a mosque.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
An interesting point is that the Indian authorities have changed their reports daily about how many gun-men were captured. It varies from 4 to 2 to now 1. I wonder if a bit of retribution has gone on.

Another interesting point is that the Indian authorities have said that the gun-men were constantly in touch with a "foreign" country, but refused to say which country.

comment from R R Patil, Deshmukh's deputy "They were constantly in touch with a foreign country," but he refused to give further details.

english.aljazeera.net...

respects

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality

I don't understand why the British would do something like this. But as I've learned well over the last few years, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough..

In simple answer.

We wouldn't. But it concerns me that the tiny minority of radical Islamists in the UK may very well be bringing a terrible shadow upon Britain.

It seems like these sick bastards were no doubt swept up in the trend of fanaticism, but God knows how they were trained or funded.

But please Mumbai remember that despite the foul attrocity that hit your city, please remember that Britain is ashamed and disgusted with these attacks.

Now it seems the UK will have to flush out these bastards ourselves.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Now it seems the UK will have to flush out these bastards ourselves.

Peace

yeah, good old british nationalism, in less than one page to boot. great stuff!!!

round them up mate, bloody paki's, on every corner mate, innit. bwa ha ha.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I agree, hopefully the captive will throw some light on the answers to the who funded and where they were trained. Mind you, in this day and age are we likely to believe and answers?

respects

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No mate...

I meant rounding out the corruption, those who would potentially ruin our country and possibly those who wish harm on others.

I have peace loving , english-pakistani friends who would wholly agree with me.

For one thing it tarnishes their name, and places a blot on society.

I am far from being a nationalist, but i do hold my country dear to me and do NOT want it tarnished with murder and hatred.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just had a "what if!" moment....what if the Indian government themselves arranged, or had input into the attack??? off the wall?...considering 9/11 maybe not. Next question? what have the Indian government got to gain from the attrocity?

respects

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
More brainwashed CIA pigeons, or were these the jackles John Perkins talks about in his book "Confessions of an economic hitman"?

Either way these 'terrorists" look standard CIA mkultra to me, and for some reason I keep seeing the same image as the US school gunmen that are zombies on remote control.

Thing is, I'm awake now, as are others, you can see it for what it is : a false flag attack.

wZn

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
mmmmmmokayyy, yeah, right, so how are you going to flush them out? the police can't tell a late brazilian from a plunger happy suicide bomber, are you going to try convince me they'll be restrained when they're "flushing them out". good stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Existing Thread on this 2 days ago Posted in This Forum but moved to General Conspiracy By MOD KhunMoon as Apparently the Anglo/American thread is the Same, well that is debatable to say the least however:

Please continue the discussion here Op and All unless otherwise directed by a Mod/Staff

Mumbai Attack "British Men Among Terrorists"

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Bingo.

Almost all "terrorist activity" anymore is inherently tied into one of the alphabet orgs, who carry on the catalysms and "enemies" to keep feeding the war-profiteering machine. It is a pattern that just keeps repeating itself over and over again. And the masses just buy into it, decade after decade.

Sigh.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality

I don't understand why the British would do something like this.

Neither do I. Gandhi is a very modest person and very unlikely to check himself in a posh hotel.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
1984?

It is sad . . . but I see it all around us.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
mmmmmmokayyy, yeah, right, so how are you going to flush them out? the police can't tell a late brazilian from a plunger happy suicide bomber, are you going to try convince me they'll be restrained when they're "flushing them out". good stuff.

Okay we'll go by your contributed idea...

Oh wait, you didn't give one, yet went and criticised mine because i was feeling a tad worried that Britain may be in a lot of trouble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join