It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things may not be what they appear

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi all, newbie here, first post on ATS,

Just want to say, Awesome Site!, finally i have people who think like myself, people can help answer my ever growing questions.

Don't believe what you see - You're totally right, there are too many "Genuine" UFO videos floating about, showing nothing more than flickering lights with the pixel quality of an early Ericcson camera phone. I'm a firm believer in extraterrestrial life existing, i'm still not 100% convinced Earth has been visited ever, but i like to think it has. I like the idea we all evolved from bacteria which grew as a consequence of prehistoric aliens using our dead planet as a dumping ground, puts a nice spin of life. Anyway, i just wanted to vent my annoyance at the poor number of inspiring UFO videos, i want real proof, not a bobbing paper plate on fishing-line, not a flash-light flying across the sky with an obvious arcing movement, i want Hollywood landings on your standard household video camera, i want 'The McPhersons Tape'. I want to believe what i see when i watch some of the best efforts, but my mind can always provide an alternative reason to the unexplained object (normally, if i can't provide an answer, i just put it down to secret military aircraft). So to sum up i guess i am asking for better videos, i know that is a fair bit to ask for, i just love 'em when they're good. Keep watching the skies.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Kudos to Raustin. Will people ever stop reporting anomalous objects, when all they are seeing is Chinese lanterns?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So not all UFO videos are UFO's. I think ive heard that somewhere before. Obviously but theres thousands that cant be aircraft. So this proves nothing really.

I can understand where your coming from though.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That's the problem where do you set the line. Of course you can't say all UFOs are real but you can't say all aren't.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I found this vid just now.

www.youtube.com...

At 38 sec you see something very fast moving left to right of the screen.
edit on 14-10-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
img716.imageshack.us...

I took some pictures with my camera phone and used the negative function...i saw some black dot or object behind the sun..maybe its nothing but if you want to see the pics just check them out...i posted the image link above...let me know what u guys think

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It seems that finally speculation and conspiracies about extra terrestrial life on earth is about to be uncovered as truth and not as fiction anymore, watch this video I found on Youtube, it’s all very exciting…. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randomcitizen

That's Nibiru. There's no other explanation.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

What's so impressive about this video is that while it's still an unidentified flying object, i.e., before we identify it as an airplane, it doesn't just look like a blob - it actually looks like a traditional flying saucer.

Excellent!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yes,some are illusion.even if some are faked.it is more and more easily to fake some ufo pics and videos.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

but what if b4 your eyes/with a friend-eyewitness, you see 3 discs above in the sky stationary forever one emitting a laser type light?? you would not forget it and probably be unable to explain it...as is the case with me and my friend who never discuss it...sound familar to any of you??

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by chickenshoes

but what if b4 your eyes/with a friend-eyewitness, you see 3 discs above in the sky stationary forever one emitting a laser type light?? you would not forget it and probably be unable to explain it...as is the case with me and my friend who never discuss it...sound familar to any of you??

I have seen such things complete with witnesses, and we all just stood there staring and discussing our theories about what it could be and decided yup it's one of them ! Not everyone who sees them has a transcendental awe or anything
sometimes it's just another unknown craft. I used to see them almost weekly

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

that is an interesting video , thanks for posting

maybe it explains many ufo videos ?

like this one...

The video is no longer available because the You Tube account has been terminated. I wonder why? Did the aliens abduct them?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have never asked you this but do you think that alien and ufos exist on earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join