It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joran van der Sloot 'Goes on the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Joran van der Sloot 'Goes on the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

www.foxnews.com

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Tonight: Joran van der Sloot goes "On the Record," and he has a horrifying, shocking new story about what happened to Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared. Eighteen-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Now, since Natalee's disappearance, Van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection to her disappearance but never charged with a crime.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Van der Sloot strikes again!

What is with this guy? He is either a brilliant con-artist
or a psychopathic killer!

I'm sure Holloways family is wondering when they will wake from this nightmare! While I can't imagine what it is like
to lose a child, to add insult to injury over and over has got to be more than they can bear! He seems to think "it's a game of the sickest kind"

We may never know what really happened to her, but Van der Sloots story is not adding up AGAIN!!

There needs to be new legislation regarding the U.S. being able to at least try a case in another country involving anyone under 21 years of age..

I'm interested to hear what you think happened to Natalee,
and what recourse knew legislation could bring?

Also what would make a guy do this over and over?

Thanks for your time,
Pax

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
heads up. already posted about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com... e=1#pid5376817

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Great job! Had to post from my blackberry so you beat me to it! I'm just glad this story is out there!

What makes someone do this?
I mean he is definitely a sociopath, but to play with peoples emotions like this?

This is just sick! You have to wonder what happens to someone to make them so sadistic?

Personally, I think he very well could have been telling the truth, in this interview!

There are probably a couple of lies but he knows too many details! He got scared!! My feeling is his father is most likely in on it. He acted just creepy back in 2005.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This topic is currently under discssion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join