It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Conspiracy Theory: Codex Coniurius

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
He is Right that some come from Alpha Draconia

I didn´t say "they" come from Alpha Draconia.

To be honest I think everything we perceive as our "known universe" does not reflect the real universe, which would make Orion & Alpha Draconia not real as well.

Our own little playground in the grid....

Just add another outer layer to your line of thinking and we are in agreement...

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiONiX
Ever heard of Occams Razor?

Question: Why do we "harvest" our eggs from chickens in cages, instead of creating ChickenWorld for them, far from Earth (best on the Moon or next planet), so they can't see us and think they are free in ChickenWorld and can have their on culture etc.?
Answer: Because the outcome is the same with far less effort.

That's basically Occams Razor. The killer of most conspiracy theories.
Occam's Razor requires "all things being equal".

Given that humans are more complex than chickens (from a mental perspective) a more complex chicken coop would be required.

Occam's Razor doesn't quite work the way you applied it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to add this for clarity:

No, the original Guardians do not live longer than any regular human, their offspring take over the duties of the parents.

One thing all Guardians have in common: they preserve their bloodlines above anything else, and only mix their bloodlines with bloodlines of other Guardians.

Regular humans destined for consumption can become -illuminated- and hence Guardians and start their own bloodline, but on very rare occaisions.

So, anywhere you read Guardians in the Theory, please read "Guardian Bloodline".

Hope that makes sense

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
Wow, Monroe is really out there. I cannot esily extrapolate his "Loosh" to human blood though....

Must read again and again to get the essence.

Well, remember, you can get both milk and meat from cattle...

About the Gnostics, not sure in which way, I thought this was the pre-modern Christianity evangelism that supposidly the real Christ preached and which was buried by the catholic church?

Tried looking at the link but:

This web site at www.gnosis.org has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Never seen that before in Mozilla....

Thanks for the insights

Hmm yeah, looks like there's some weird stuff going on with that site. You can find a mirror of the page I linked here, but since the language is rather obscure, I will try to illustrate the Gnostic viewpoint:

Essentially, what they said was that this world was created by beings called Archons as a vast and complex prison house for souls, and is but a crude and inherently flawed copy of another world that exists beyond the "delusive veil." These Archons created our bodies as part of some bizarre breeding program, and actively work with their minions to keep us enslaved here and ignorant of reality. The reason for this complex undertaking, they said, was that "the soul is the food of the Archons and Powers without which they cannot live, because she is of the dew from above and gives them strength." The object of Gnosis, then, was for the soul to overcome the veil of forgetfulness that they had imposed, and, like waking from a deep sleep, to return to our true home in the stars.

Sounds a bit familiar, right? So was this abject paranoia, or divine revelation? This would certainly be rather dangerous knowledge to have, if it were true.

For an irreverent, but still rather insightful take on the whole mythos, check out this site: www.enemies.com...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Eleleth, this is truly deep core...

I must do my homework before I can even begin to comment

Thanks for the enlightening links

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very interesting reading! The two original posts in the thread reminded me of something similar that I had dwell in my mind a few years ago. It wasn't nearly as detailed, but the basic premise was along the same lines.

Imagine that Earth is one of hundreds, if not thousands of planets on which intelligent life forms exist. Those life forms were put on those planets by another intelligent race with one main purpose. After ensuring that the alien, planted beings would survive, the farmers, if you will, depart for their next planet. The planted life forms are allowed to advance from beings of low intelligence to whatever they may wind up being. No restrictions or guidance is put in place to steer the development of the life forms.

After a length of time, perhaps thousands of years, the farming race returns with the intent of collecting the fruits of their efforts. Those fruits come in the form of technologies created by the life forms left behind during the previous visit. Perhaps they would find nothing of use, or maybe the beings have destroyed themselves, or maybe they never reached a point where technology developed very far, or maybe the race advanced spiritually or mentally but without the need of technology. Whatever the case, the farming race would collect what technologies would aide them, perhaps make contact with the planted beings, or maybe wipe them out, and then continue on their way.

Anyway...thanks for sharing your vision, or whatever you call it.
You've definitely sparked my interest in looking at the Terra Papers.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What has he been drinking....?
I give him an "A" tho for "Creative Writing".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join