It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangsters Converting America's National Parks Into Gigantic Marijuana Patches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Mexican Gangsters Converting America's National Parks Into Gigantic Marijuana Patches

www.vdare.com

Mexican cartels have been growing marijuana for at least 10 years in Sequoia National Park, one of the crown jewels of the system. Nature-loving hikers are compelled to accept that parts of Sequoia are "no go zones" during the growing season.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Listening to Bush several months ago, I remember that jackass say that "America is addicted to oil". After reading this article, I gotta stop and think how America is addicted to POT. I mean hell, you got illegals and Mexican gangsters growing it in our own National Parks? I am just *Snip* speachless.

www.vdare.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Do Not Circumvent The Automatic Censors.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Terms and Conditions

[edit on 20-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
How do we know that it wasn't growing there in the first place? that desert is part of some of the land we took from them is it not? Who are you to say its there reserve when its under us legislation?

and certain strands of heat stressed cannabis are only found throughout the southwest.

Weed came from Jamacia right? Not India or Korea? Oh snap, this herbs been growing across the equator for how long?

"It ant natural, it aught to be illegal."

aslong as narcotic substances are banned from US consumption, mafia and organization based communes will continue to produce and distribute them as a gain of wealth.

now you can say mexican mob, or 'gangsters' but you probibly dont even know how your boss pays some tribute to some organized crime cartel.

the worst part about it, is that even the police know they're all in cooperation, and that they cant calm the threat, they can only keep it at its low. as they always have. (Don't ever forget that even the low of such a force is still enough to scare you into posts of its 'super underground" reality).

Now; Lets open a can of worms on more important situations.
1) State funded revolving door known as "drug detox facilities"
2)failure of this funded organization(yet its still funded) and the fall back of methadone clinics to take from the addicts the consumer within and exploit it for govt. gain instead of crime cartels.

this list could go on an on.

i could also inspire a 'weed should be legal man, because of this, this and that' debate, but you master debat-durrrs are well prepared to push that to infinity and beyond.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Growing in Natl and or State parks takes place all across the US and has for a very long time. This is nothing new at all. Mexicans aren't the only ones doing this. I mean Kentucky, East Tenn, Carolinas!, N-Georgia are all huge areas of occurence and have been for DECADES.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well if it was legal it would be worth nothing and they wouldn't do this.
People get shot and killed over marijuana because its banned its like gold.
And its a plant that grows wild.
How can the government ban a plant?
Next they will start banning words.
It is plainly obvious when you do some research.
That marijuana was banned because of lobbying of government by DuPont.
Who wanted to introduce plastics as the next major modern textile and own the market in chemicals and textiles manufacturing.
And wanted hemp totally outlawed to not risk any competition as hemp was still used at this time to cheaply produce many textiles.
Even the low grade THC hemp plants engineered specifically to make textiles, requires a license to grow them and the seeds are expensive.
Basically DuPont wanted to make it to expensive and impractical to make textiles from hemp so he could own the chemical market for plastics.
Have you seen the price of hemp products?Its expensive.
Imagine if they could just throw some seeds in a field.
This is all the banning of hemp was for.Profits and control.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There are places i will not go in the Sierras of Calif without a assault rifle because of the illegals and there illegal marijuana crops.

That does not mean i do not go in those areas just that i go well armed.

I ran a mining company in northern Calif a few years ago and every summer we had illegals from Mexico show up. they were not a real problem as the local marijuana farmer just went out in large groups when the illegals crop was ready to harvest and stole it from the illegals.

In other areas it is very dangerous because some illegal are armed and you need a large group to scare the illegal off.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

top topics

join