It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I need credible sites dealing with military corruption. Believe it or not i'm having a hard time finding any. I need sources credible enough for a college research paper.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by joemustard

So you live in the U.S. MO and want to right a paper on military corruption? How about being brave and writeing one on the good our military has done? You know like the freedom to write a paper on the corruption of.

You people are starting to disgust me! Sorry MODS

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Smedley Butler - Pawn of the NWO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

should give you a good head start

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe the paper has to be on corruption, and like it or not, it happens in the military, I've seen it firsthand, I know several gaurdsmen who do coc aine and meth when they come on the weekend to help with exercises. You should start with recruitors, see the kinds of crimes they get people out of to join. Like I said, you are only supposed to be in if you've admitted to "some" pot smoking, likewise, two of my oldest friends got in when the recruitor got them out of Meth charges, but I guess they just happened to have it, the military would never accept criminals, drug addicts, or illegal immigrants just to inflate their numbers right. Just because someone talks about the negative aspects of something doesn't mean they're trying to bash it. I mean, were the Russian soldiers who exposed all the abuses of the "grandfather" system bad Russians for doing so?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The blackvault.com boasts the largest FOIA archive.

You might speak on ollie north or the events of Katrina.

You might remember the continental army betrayed the English army in 1776.

YOu might wanna visit a VA hospital.

OH the hover tank.. Search that... Millions of military dollars wasted on the hover tank...

Abu Grab is a good example of military corruption.

The 7 Days war is another example (blame isreal for that one[the government not the people])

The over exaggerated evidence of WMDs is more CIA intel than military but it might be worth mentioning.

And if your not limited to the US then you might speak off on other nations corrupt militaries . Mexico, Russia etc etc...

HOWEVER

The best example of military corruption I can point out is Presscott Bush convicted under the trading with the enemy act. And yes that is Bush Jrs Gand papy. Google it

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Sorry about that. I support the military just as much as the next patriot and I am very grateful for everything we Americans can enjoy. I didn't mean to imply that the entire military is corrupt, i wanted more of examples of questionable military actions, its hard to put it into words. Anyway, the assignment has changed now so I don't need to worry about. Sorry again for the confusion.

new topics

top topics

join