It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New* John F. Kennedy Assassination Video - Shooter Revealed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it???
I never seen it before??

New to youtube maybe?

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 19-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hmm. That seems a bit too good to be true for me.

At what time in the footage is the figure, before the enhancements?

It seems that he is near a short, white wall to his right but I can't seem to see anything comparable in the normal running footage.

I really don't believe you can enhance film so well.

EDIT: OK, I see you have found it in yoru second post. Nice one mate!
I'll star you but I still don't believe it is possible to enhance even half the quality.

EDIT2: Yeah, looking at your screengrabs I really don't believe that is a person at all. Simulcra only.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Looks like bush sr. to me, now if you really want to trip out look up where bush sr. was when the shooting took place, also look at the records where he was photograhped standing in front of the library. wierd huh. My buddy has a whole study based on the theory that bush sr. was the second gunman and thats why he flew through the ranks of the cia in record time.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Whilst I can see the man in the running footage, he barely appears to move. And he seems much too close to not be completely obvious if he was the gunner.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks to me like at 18 seconds they cut to a STILL image of a man with a gun. ( quite obvious actually ) There is no way i am buying into this.
During the entire video there is a fiber in front of the lens. How convenient at 18 seconds when they move to the " gunman" the fiber on the lens is GONE???!!! And after shooting a president.. would they still be standing there holding their weapon in that pose? i think not.. Faked faked faked.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

I see it as you do too. Same pose for way too many frames. Hell, if I just shot I would be moving instantly after. What about the cop about 10-20ft away to the right??? He has no reaction at all. Fake!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
looks like a bush to me.
if we're looking at the shooter from this angle as kennedy is shot, shouldn't we see a muzzle flash?

EDIT: a bush, as in a shrub, not a george

[edit on 19/11/08 by pieman]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Like so many other JFK Assassination things, this has also been flogged about as some kind of revelation many times in the past.

The bottom line, however, is that the blobs in the film are way to out of focus and tiny to make anything out of them (unless you have a really good imagination). They don't really look like a shooter. Just a few blobs.

And come on, a shooter is going to be up there big as day in broad daylight and using that odd stance? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yea, I dont even see the blob ... I see nothing on the grassy knoll. If anything the skeptics can take this one and chalk up another point in their win column. Im still on the fence though... no pun intended

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This assassination film has been around since the event itself. I have had a copy of it myself for quite some time and have been aware of the image of the man with a rifle at the corner of the retaining wall which is on the Grassy Knoll behind Abraham Zapruder. Even the House Select Committee on Assassinations was made aware of the film and took a long, hard, serious look at the film in the course of their hearings. Robert Groden made the committee aware of the apparent figure of a man behind the retaining wall. It was too muddled an image for the committee itself to say for sure if the image was actually that of a man or just a reflection of the sun shining through the trees and leaves. That's not to say that it wasn't a man. It's just saying that the committee couldn't rule out other things as well.

top topics

join