It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
These "others" are those whom are controlling you through your programming and the illusions you live within, even though these themselves also are living in the illusions and do not know their own true being. Some of them are the ones you refer to as the "Elite" constantly here, and some of them are the ones working with the "Elite" from other planes of existence, yet within the same Illusion.

They are abusing the system that was created to control you by the "God" I previously mentioned, the original Creator left but the System was still in place and kept you here and made you easy to abuse, manipulate and control, and thus these entities took the chance when they discovered this.

May your inner guide be with you.
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

so that would tell me that we havn't given ourselves the illusion of good and evil but rather being manipulated by those on another plane.
So how can we be responsible for a belief that was given to us?

If there is no good or evil on the higher plane, how do those enlightened beings explain what is happening?

they would have to have knowledge of good and evil which means that it must exsist doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I've enjoyed this thread.
Keep it up.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
nwomi: You've completely misunderstood things if you thought I called you a "munkey" - in fact I was not addressing you at all, I was responding to the person calling himself "munkey66". The Great White Brotherhood has, as explained several times, nothing to do with skin color or racism.

munkey66: You are responsible for accepting a belief. You did a mistake - we all did - from getting lured, but there is a way out of the net that was cast upon you willingly, and eventually everyone will be free.

The so called enlightened beings can explain what is happening simply because they can observe the Good and Evil from their own point of view, such as from visiting these lower realms. So that means they too can be exposed to it, when being down here, yet it is non existing in their own higher realm, though that do not mean they have no knowledge about it - as I explained, it exist yet still does not, as the metaphor I used in my example with Fantasy.

Blessings
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
munkey66: You are responsible for accepting a belief. You did a mistake - we all did - from getting lured, but there is a way out of the net that was cast upon you willingly, and eventually everyone will be free.

The so called enlightened beings can explain what is happening simply because they can observe the Good and Evil from their own point of view, such as from visiting these lower realms. So that means they too can be exposed to it, when being down here, yet it is non existing in their own higher realm, though that do not mean they have no knowledge about it - as I explained, it exist yet still does not, as the metaphor I used in my example with Fantasy.

Blessings
IX-777

how can you be held responsible for something they are taught from birth?
is a child responsible for a belief in Santa?

Is a dog responsible for the food its owner gives it?

if we are fed lies, we must eat those lies, some may question those lies, but it does not change the fact that we are taught them and are being manipulated.

But that still does not answer who is manipulating the power elite who are in turn manipulating us, where do these manipulators come from?
what is their agenda?

having lived so many lives and choosing to come onto earth to help those who are willing to listen, I am willing to listen, but as any good student, I should also ask questions rather than just believe with blind faith,
Blind faith has got mankind to where we have been given the illusion of good and evil, which I may add has also been an illusion of those who manipulate, so it isn't a rare thing.

another question, do you think that the higher beings can be fooled into believing that good and evil is just an illusion and are infact being manipulated by even higher beings than themselves?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Dear friend,

You have misunderstood a part of the concept - what you are being deceived with now is not what I am referring to, I'm talking about matters that took place in the very distant past before your first physical incarnation. It was at this moment you let yourself into the physical bodies being lured and blindly believing what you were told by the God of those times, who wanted his Human Bodies who inhabit a Human Soul essence, for them to work properly, and with a complex level of programming and systems implemented, so that these who fell for the trick got trapped, yet still some managed to escape as they could see what was coming and did not get tricked like the majority and thus they managed to escape and enter other realms, some of you know these original peoples, interdimensional ones at they were then and not physical as now, as the Atlanteans. And now you are learning from this mistake and slowly realizing it and on your way to let the clouds clear and let the light in from your True Origins and the Source of All

The first Maniupalator was the God I'm speaking of, but as he left after some time and he was satisfied with the work he had done and used the humans for, other entities eventually came upon you and discovered how you were programmed and blind and easy to manipulate and take advantage of, so they did. The rulers have changed from time to time, but the rulers of top level are those of a more negative, powerhungry and sinister type. Their agenda is to gain more power and control, by having people working for them mostly without even knowing it, or worshipping them as their Gods and so on which further empowers them, as the energy you give out you get back.

Here on earth they mostly use the religious and spiritual institution and banking and money for their models put in place for control and power. Their God in a sense is Money, which they have created, and made you worship as well. With the religions you are mostly worshipping them and thet Old God as well, as that's what these were intended for. They also run the larger industries, governments and such, to keep their control in place and feed the people with more suggestions and lies that they are open to believe.

They are smart, and they are on "both sides", and they use all means they can do further program you and manipulate you from spiritual means, to education, news & media, foods and the mind altering substances they put in them, vaccinations and health institutions and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry, through technological means such as sound frequencies, radiations, water systems, anything they can alter and pollute with their methods and products to make your mind dull, filled with apathy, more open for suggestion, and trustworthy of your media, leaders and so on.

I applaude you for not blindly believing anything, in fact I highly praise people who follow their own intuition and highly encourage people to not listen to what I say as being facts, but look some up yourself and listen to your inner guide, though perhaps take some of the things I say in consideration as it may be useful for certain new insights to come. But this world has its great share of way too gullible people who believe anything they are told, that is also one of the reasons I am here to tell them to not listen to what I say or what anyone else say - the greatest truth you can find you will find from within yourself.

Regarding your last question, yes the higher entities are also living within the illusions to great extents and even though they are of good and pure intentions, far from all have discovered their True Self, or the Connection with the All. However, once reestablishing your contact with the All, your true Oneness, it all will become clear.

IN peace
IX-777

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am sorry to say, but the first part makes absolutely no sense at all.
we where tricked into having human bodies by a God?
If we where tricked by a God, surely then good and evil must exsist otherwise there would be no deception.
Are you saying that we are part of a higher plane of exsistence and yet we where still able to be manipulated by a lower level of exsistence which in itself must also be of a higher level?

I think what we have is just ONE of which we are all a part of, each is on there own journey passing and receiving from others part of their spirit as we go along.
Good and evil exsist as much as black and white, as much as up and down and east and west.
It is up to us to choose for ourselves what is right and wrong.

we arn't being guided by any higher beings, that would be a strange way to help.
No matter how many times a person is told that the paint is wet, they will always find out for themselves if it is true or not.
Having someone tell us what we should do in order to move to the next level, does not let us learn or experience what it is we are meant to experience, in fact it would be considered cheating by not finding out the answers by yourself.

There are plenty of people out there who can recite the bible without actually know what it means, the same for the Koran or even the Torah.

learning comes from experience, information comes from teaching.

Now I ask you, are you being told or are you experiencing what you are preaching and just passing it on?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dear friend,

Everything is say is from my own personal experience, and the way I see it from the insights I have gained from my experiences.

You do misunderstand the concept of God, Good and Evil though.

Evil is a lower level reality, indeed, but because of the lower level God wanting to have the Powers and Control as a Real God would.

Thus, from originally kindness, pureness, and even neutrality, sprouted what we can now term as evil, which in turn made a difference between Good and Evil.

The lust grew, and thus, as his power grew, he made sure to take advantage of you in every way he could - and even though he left this programming is still here.

You are NOT here for any "purpose" - you are here because you are TRAPPED, in the ILLUSIONS and PROGRAMMING. The only time you will "ascend" or go "further" is when you realize this and manage to keep your awareness with you at the time of death.

The only thing you will learn here is what deception and lies and illusions are - not because you are "supposed to", but because you have been forces to, partitially by your own choice.

Your purpose is higher, your real selves are cleaner, more pure, here you are just a small grain of your own selves, if even that. You barely know even the slightest about yourself and your origins - and the small things you know are mostly lies and deceit, so it leaves you with even less.

Remember, you are on one of the lowest forms of existence, and there are MANY gods and creators above you responsible for the different realms and programming which you reside within.

The GOOD thing is that you can also create and be Gods, as you too have these powers within you because in the end you are all One and part of the Ultimate Source, thus you can control and dictate your own lives if you want to - as long you learn how to.

First part is to realize you are here in a world of lies and deceit put upon you, the next part is to move towadrs your truer self, even though it takes some time to get to the real core.

Love and blessings
IX-777

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
im a bit confused by how the things you say conflict with other spiritual teachings i've been privy to...

you say we're 'stuck' here, that we've been trapped here; i've always been told/read/heard we're here for karmic reasons, or to simply experience this level of existence.

any light?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I do believe that you may be the one who has the misundersatanding of the concept of God, Good and Evil.
Evil itself is just that, it isn't a lower level of reality, it just is.
We where not created by a being who wanted to control us, Just as a parent does not want to control their children, but rather guide them to become the best they can be

You are NOT here for any "purpose" - you are here because you are TRAPPED

you may be trapped. but I am free to keep getting better and better as a person.

Have you ever thought that it is you who are being deceived by the beings of higher dimension?
they are telling you that we are prisoners here without a choice.
That sounds more like a prison guard than my own spiritual teacher that does not communicate with me or even prove its exsistence to me. it gives me free choice to discover my own faults and lets me adjust my own moral compass to become better as a person.

Remember, you are on one of the lowest forms of existence, and there are MANY gods and creators above you responsible for the different realms and programming which you reside within.

now telling me that we are one of the lowest forms of life still sounds like a prison guard trying to break the will of the free.
I really do believe that it is you who is in a world of deception and lies, I can walk on the beach and see true beauty, I can see a flower of beauty, I can listen to my children laugh which is pure beauty and reality,
The false reality is believing that aliens are contacting you and telling you what is real and what is not.

My God does not contact me or show any signs of its exsistence.
You have communication with your beings.

The ancient native cultures had no contact with their gods, but when their countries got invaded they origionally thought that these where gods and look what happened to them and their cultures.

So please forgive me, but I think I will continue to believe like the ancient cultures, and learn from their mistakes.
That is not to believe that the first communications are the real Gods but rather the deceivers who are out for their own agenda.

But good luck with whoever it is that contacts you first.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I truly honest you, you are a man of the few. Never have I said "follow me", in act I have said the quite opposite, and I am glad to see someone getting that message.

What you experience, is no matter how wonderful it seems, part of the lower realms illusions. Of course, you are free to stay there, and if you want to go further and get to know yourself at a deeper level you are free to do so as well

I will not tell "this is right" and "that is wrong" - in fact I will leave that up to you to figure out.

Nevertheless, what you have found is that there is "something" beyond your normal waking reality as far as I can see, and something beyond your "dreams" - look further, and you might just get your foot prints over the place and experience a completely new aspect of yourself.

There is no need for me to ask you to believe anything, nor is there any need for me to ask you to disbelief anything, it is your free choice after all -m I am just here as someone whom have gone through those choices before you and thus may be able to help you towards a greater and somewhat easier progress to reach the level of attunement I have reached

Aftter all, I am NOT god, nor am I The All - You are! - Do NOT listen to MY words, listen to YOUR OWN WORDS, then see what comes.

With love I will be with you though
IX-777

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hahaha, I love how these guys question you, it's fine though, just made me stronger in my own will.

How do you suggest we carry on our awareness, dream journals and astral projection practice? That's what one guy told me one time, and he somehow is on the same metaphysical subject matter that you are on, to see you talking about the same stuff is pretty cool. But yeah, I'd like to know what you recommend besides dream journals and astral projection practice, which I plan to do anyways.

We'll be in touch, I think I can learn a lot from you IX-777, just don't disappear off of ATS any time soon alright?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good start Friend.

I look forward to more of your video's. Being part of the White Robe Sisterhood for many years, your words remind me of the where the younger ones have ascended to in this day and age.

You are the salt of the earth and I thankyou for sharing your truth.

Namaste. Love.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Never have I said "follow me", in act I have said the quite opposite

wet paint, do not go beyond this point, caution hot.
No matter what you tell people to do, you know that a percentage will do the opposite, it makes it far more convincing to say, don't follow me.

hat you experience, is no matter how wonderful it seems, part of the lower realms illusions. Of course, you are free to stay there, and if you want to go further and get to know yourself at a deeper level you are free to do so as well

How do you know that my experience is only of the lower realms of illusion?
That is a big ussumption to make.

I may be further along the journey than you think.

When does the student become the teacher?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Dear friend,

I do not make assumptions. I can see from what you tell that you are at a lower level of existence, no offense intended, but this is the fact.

Indeed, this is my words, if they are true or not can be discussed, believed or not, and I urge you to take it into consideration and see what you can find out yourself about it.

The Student is always the Teacher, as the Teacher is also always the Student.

There is no end to either, even not when completely re-connected with the All.

All of us Teach someone at some point in our lives, at the same time we also Study something revealed to us from other Teachers - this is true for all levels o existence, and the lower realm is a mirror of the higher, and vice versa - but yet this is still levels beyond The All.

Blessings and love
IX-777

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Dear friend,

I do not make assumptions. I can see from what you tell that you are at a lower level of existence, no offense intended, but this is the fact.

From a few lines on a forum you can deduce at what level a being may be on.
At your level, you should know that you cannot just believe what is written in a forum no matter what it appears to say.

Why would one ask such basic questions of an Ascended Master if there was not a reason behind it?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Dear friend,

Of course you should not believe anything told anywhere by anyone. Can you even trust yourself is the question?

And, do you even realize what the so called Ascended Masters really are?

Perhaps I can gaze at certain individuals at different planes of existence from another viewpoint than what you may currently comprehend, or should we say believe.

Indeed you may be writing things that has nothing to do with yourself and just impose a false image of who you really are and your true level of "understanding" - and indeed so may I.

That I will leave up for you to know, and question and wonder, though I may not give any satisfying answer myself.

May your inner guide be with you
IX-777

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
so the question can also be asked, do you trust yourself?

Do I know what an ascended master is. what is a master?
How can one be a master until one has attained the full answer and can give all the answers with 100 percent truth of understanding?

You have said ourself that thee is still higher levels than what you are on, so you can only be a master of those less enlightened, unable to give absolute answers would make the title of master in itself obsolete would it not?
so wouldn't the name ascended teacher or guide be more appropriate?

here is another question "there is only truth in the higher plane, but above that plane there is what?"

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Will anyone bother to explain what the Great White Brotherhood is? I am ashamed to admit that I don't understand too much on the subject. T.T

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join