It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW* Proof that Da Vinci knew about Jesus' bloodline

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
reply to post by tankthinker

you slander my religeon with your anti-christian agenda then of course im going to defend it.

the sad part is you have no substance to back up your argument so this is all nothing more than yet another cheap shot at my religeon. hell you cant even substantiate what da vinci even intended, yet you come here with your "im so superior" attitude telling every one you know the truth when the truth of the matter is there are far greater minds than yours that have been pondering these things for a great deal longer than you and still cant positivley say yay or nay about it all.

Your absolutely right, i was slandering your religion and without a good enough case to support it. I am sorry and hope you can forgive my foolish actions. I thank you for pointing this out so that i can learn from this, the fact that you had the guts to tell me this shows me that you have a deep protective stance in your faith and that you arent afraid to express it, and defend it when need be.

The only thing is i am looking for answers and i just happened to find these symbols on a painting that i interpreted to mean something that was offensive to you, and i am sorry for that. I probably should have stated that i found something and asked what everyone thought so that they can make their own interpretations. But i foolishly bluntly described it as something that it might not be.

I just had such a strong belief in my interpretation that i wanted to share it with ATS, but i see i did it in the wrong way, that ended up offending some people. So i want to know what your interpretation of this find is to you, because truth doesnt come from fact but from our interpretations of the facts and unfacts.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
Wasn't the movie about the 'Da Vinci Code' was based on a "version-interpretations and misplaced facts" of the two books. Oh! I am sure there was a 'Mary' whois the Mother of Jesus, and 'a nother Mary' that was a "friend" of Jesus.

Can that not also be said about the Bible.?????? as many of the authors wrote it many many years after the acount. Why diddn't they include some authors in the bible? Are they hiding something?
If you believe the da vinci code is factless then so is the bible.

They both hold some truth. However some facts that are true are disguised .

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
[edit on 7-12-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Exactly how long did it take you to find this stuff...

You put it all into perspective and I found the arrows pretty interesting but sometimes the mind makes things out of nothing and that baby in the thumb was something you wanted to see and so you saw it.

The way you put it, I actually believe in Da Vinci painting these things purposely. But as you said you were going to do in a later post, research this a little harder (Robarts).

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ha... robarts sounds good

but seriously is there anyone else who finds this to be a contribution to the da vinci code theory or interesting at all?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I do... this is genius
Well at least DaVinci's contribution

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join