It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Is; Will You Just Give Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
if 2013 comes and nothing major happens?
No tidal waves, no earth shattering earthquakes, no alien disclosure, no polar shift, no awakening, no galactic alignment, no Yellowstone eruption, no ______?

Will you just give up listening to predictions from this site and others?

I sure as # will...
I will TRULY never visit this site again, I will never listen to anyone elses predictions listed online or TV.

I'll admit.. I fell for the Oct 14th FlyOver event thing..
I didn't forever, but the last 2 days I did believe it and I even told some friends that it may occur.

Of course it didnt.

But I truly believe something will happen in and around dec 21-25..
But if something really were to occur, for sure..

We'd know atleast 6 months in advance i think.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, something you can be certain about is that SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN. We won't know the day and time, but from all the signs, we can tell it's near. So this is high time to seek true knowledge so you can know what to do to survive!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You should look at the collapse of the German mark in 1923, not muct foresight, went zam, bing, bam, zing, gone, one U.S. dollar was worth a trillion marks.
And for get about Nuribis and planet X, might be con job the fact is the solar system is heating up, natural occurance, still going to happen gravation from milky way, earth quakes solar flares. This is fact this why Mayan calander ends will no longer work after 12/21/2012. Not end of world end of calander need new calander.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello Xbranscombex.
There is nothing wrong with having hope and faith in a world that is full of chaos. The last 8 years has affected our whole world. For me personally, I believe our world has Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Our governments, corporate greed, the war of lies and deceit and now the financial breakdown added on top of the fear that has been instilled upon us since 9/11 has pushed us to a breaking point.

With all this fear forced upon us, we have forgot to listen to that inner voice that you know so well and dear.

Don't lose hope and faith and listen to you. What we are witnessing is a cleansing of the corruption before integrity can come to life. I can personally guarantee you 2012 will be just another smooth transition just like Y2K. This is my truths, listen to yours.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I, for one, don't care for predictions or prognosticators.
I do care for alarms being sent and I listen to them all.
Like women, some more than others.

The thing is, listen to your gut, act on your sense and always hedge your bets.
LC

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
come january 1st 2013, something big will happen, the sun will rise, we will continue our lives the sun will set repeat for another few thousand centuries. do we give up, no. our instinct to survive is what makes us human what makes me a man, and giving up that instinct is to become cattle, lambs to the slaughter, to give up the instinct, the desire to survive is to give up all hope, to give up anything, a fate far worse than even death itself. if you keep your desire to question everything or give it up, give up theone thing that makes you an invidiual, you might as well be a steer on the way to the slaughter house

question everything

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Something big is happening if you haven't noticed, and the sun will continue to rise long afer we are gone. We've been sold out by the Bankesters, all the brains in the world and things are in the state they are, hate to say it but WAKE UP.

new topics

top topics

join