It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Contrail Science, why they persist and why they spread out and why they are not chemtrails

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by dave420

No, reactionary ad hoc debunking is all you have done here - no rebutal has been forthcoming, ad hominem attacks appear to be your only recourse.

And your only recourse is to put on 'ignore' anyone who asks you questions to which you have no answers. Or, indeed dares to even question your dogmatic faith in whatever it is you think chemtrails are today.

That's hardly the way to conduct a discussion is it: ask a question then refuse to listen to the answer, be asked a question and refuse to answer yourself.

I don't care if I get warned again for going off topic, but your attitude has been consistently disingenuous and wholly unhelpful to those who might seek to learn and find answers.

But then, it would seem you have no answers ......

What do you think chemtrails are?

What are they for?

Why are they visible?

How do you differentiate chemtrails from normal contrails?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

it flies in the face of reality NOW but not then.. that is the key point... I suggest you read the article i just posted on how the mod admits they have sprayed the public in the past... They also even admit the research is STILL ONGOING.. .open your eyes for god sakes.. my point was if you can't open your eyes now and see what is going on.. then people like you in those times would have also beleived the world was flat then... This is IN YOUR FACE and you still don't beleive it. amazing..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I see the mention of ground pulled foggers, and ships, but I am failing to see the part where they used aircraft and chemtrials in this test. Maybe you can clarify that information for me, I have tried to Google it up but am coming up blank.

[edit on 11/18/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It must be a lonely thread for him considering that he claims to have put over half the people in it on ignore....

I guess that if you cannot beat them, ignore them so it looks like you are beating them from behind your own keyboard.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan,

Let me know what you think of that guardian article regarding the mod admiting to the public they they have been sprayed in "tests" using airplanes..According to them they used benign substances.. "While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon"

"One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored"

and for those that think this type of activity has stopped THINK AGAIN.

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

And to those that beleive those "tests were benign" Think AGAIN
However, some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.

David Orman, an army officer from Bournemouth, is demanding a public inquiry. His wife, Janette, was born in East Lulworth in Dorset, close to where many of the trials took place. She had a miscarriage, then gave birth to a son with cerebral palsy. Janette's three sisters, also born in the village while the tests were being carried out, have also given birth to children with unexplained problems, as have a number of their neighbours.

So chemtrails don't exist even though we have a near superpower admitting its usage?.ummmmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Just a question for all of you well informed readers out there...wtf makes this kind of trail over a residential area but didn't make a noise apparent enough for anyone to remark about what made it?

I've never heard an aircraft flying 6 miles overheard. The picture may be natural cirrus or may be a contrail that's been caught in high level winds and thus blown into that shape. It's really nothing unusual if you spend every day looking at the skies

Check out the cloud appreciation website!

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by dave420
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEY EXIST. I can't believe I have to keep writing this.

I can't believe you keep writing it either...shouting even. Perhaps its part of your job description to keep on plugging your viewpoint.
I bet your superiors are not getting their moneys worth on your results

You know Z, I never know whether to hug you or hit you, make you a Friend or Foe

But as I write the Fellowship of the Loyal Comrades of the Meteorological Agents of Doom (the true rulers of the World, as I'm sure you know) are monitoring this thread with great interest. So, obviously, I can say no more.

But the MOD admit to carrying out nuclear test in the past. Does that mean they are carrying out nuclear tests in the UK today?

Thing logic

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I see the mention of ground pulled foggers, and ships, but I am failing to see the part where they used aircraft and chemtrials in this test. Maybe you can clarify that information for me, I have tried to Google it up but am coming up blank.

You probaly just missed it here it is:

"One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 PLANES FLEW from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, DROPPING huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored"

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Let me know what you think of that guardian article regarding the mod admiting to the public they they have been sprayed in "tests" using airplanes..According to them they used benign substances.. "While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon"

Where is the airplane bit, I am missing that somewhere?
I only see the mention of cars with foggers and ships...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

They clearly say the research is ongoing towards the end... I am thinking logic

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Where is the airplane bit, I am missing that somewhere?
I only see the mention of cars with foggers and ships...

here it is AGAIN

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 PLANES FLEW from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, DROPPING huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks....
Interesting! I'll have to read up some more on this, but I am not finding much on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I notice you live in fl which part might at ask? I live in Hallandale which is close to ft lauderdale.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Other side.
Removed personnel info...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

the article i just posted on how the mod admits they have sprayed the public in the past... They also even admit the research is STILL ONGOING.. .open your eyes for god sakes..

My eyes are open....enough to acknowledge that "stuff" has been dropped, sprayed, distributed...et al....on populated areas.

What the heck do contrails, persistent or not, have to do with those programs?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

West coast is nice.. I love the beaches over there.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

the article i just posted on how the mod admits they have sprayed the public in the past... They also even admit the research is STILL ONGOING.. .open your eyes for god sakes..

My eyes are open....enough to acknowledge that "stuff" has been dropped, sprayed, distributed...et al....on populated areas.

What the heck do contrails, persistent or not, have to do with those programs?

Your kidding right..?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by arizonascott

No, there is no evidence. Photos of contrails are not evidence of chemtrails. Soil analysis is not evidence of chemtrails. A plane flying over followed by rain with stuff in it is not evidence of chemtrails. It might be to illogical people, but to science, it's not evidence.

I've not ignored it - I've read it all, and I can see that it's not demonstrating anything at all about chemtrails - that if one assumed chemtrails didn't exist, all the evidence in support of chemtrails would still make as much sense - that is to say - it has nothing to do with chemtrails.

I think your hypothetical conversation would go like this:

Scott: Look out, Dave! A truck's coming
(Dave looks, sees truck, gets out of way)
Dave: Cheers!

Whereas if we turned the tables:

Dave: Look out, Scott! A truck's coming
(Scott looks at the truck, but somehow believes they are made of foam, even though there is no evidence for it and lots of evidence that they're made of metal)
Scott: call an ambulance. some government agency is turning foamy trucks into metal trucks in order to usher in the NWO and reptilian overlords and David Icke

I'm the one being reasonable. I'm being logical. You are being neither. You, for some bizarre reason, have this idea in your head that chemtrails exist, even though no-one has taken direct samples of a chemtrail in the air and found chemicals (which is EXACTLY the evidence required to prove they exist).

It's sad. Your grasp of logic is sad. You are willing to believe anything you want to, regardless of evidence.

Dave I couldn't have said it better.

So many people think pictures are evidence.. Hello!?

So many people think soil analysis that is correlated with contrails is reason for causation.

So many people need to learn the scientific method :-)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Your kidding right..?

No....and answer the question. I see the connection you're trying to make....clarify it for me. What do those programs have to do with the lurid identification of persistent contrails as, "chemtrails?"

Are you suggesting that because some government/military organization conducted tests of this sort, that contrails are now "chemtrails", and evidence of continuing programs?

The existence of airborne tests of these sorts is not a secret.....given you've paid attention to what goes on.....yeah, they've done that....may still be doing that. According to some, it's so SECRET, all you have to do is look up.

What makes persistent contrails evidence of specific testing programs?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Perhaps you should spend less time on the internet then and more time actually experiencing the outdoors.

Oh I spend plenty of time outdoors, and I used to work on the airport ramp which was an outside job that involved a lot of aircraft observation. I have seen persistent contrails left by my own aircraft, which I have loaded, and I therefore know for an absolute certainty that Chemtrails are nothing but a myth.

Well, your statement makes no sense. Just because you saw the contrails of a departing aircraft (which in itself is odd because they don't usually leave enduring contrails within visual range of the airport because they are low level, either arriving or departing) does not mean there cannot be chemtrails, that statement is illogical, as you're comparing apples to oranges.

And your job dosen't give you any additional credability. I don't like to give personal information, but I've done the exact same type of job, and have a totally contrary view to yours regarding chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

When have I ever said persistant contrails are evidence of specific programs...?

[edit on 18-11-2008 by thefreepatriot]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join