It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Treason List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You've created a list falsely claiming that these people are guilty of treason.

Oh they're not guilty?
Next you're going to tell me that christopher columbus discovered america, a weather baloon fell to earth in roswell, 19 hijackers perpetrated 9-11, Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated kennedy as a "lone guman", and Jesus was 6 feet tall white/blond hair/blue eyes and pretty much looked like the long lost bee gee's member right?

I'm not trying to be a smarta** or start an arguement here don't misinterpret my wisecrack above. This is my "blow off steam" thread for people who are the enemy of the U.S., it's citizens and our very way of life.

I never intended this thread to be a rock solid court case.
Which is why I posted "These people are all involved in 9/11 but feel free to add anyone generally guilty of either treason or misprision of treason, this should make a much larger list, and allow us to have a little more fun with it."
I figured that my "waterboarded, tried, waterboarded again, (just for the fun of it)" statement would have made that fairly clear as well, but if not, then there is your explanation.

Will it make you feel better if I add a little disclaimer to the top of the thread?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Jesus Gibb.
Wasn't araound for "Staying Alive"

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

I'm not the one who needs convincing. Sorry for being a little too factual for this supposed tongue in cheek thread.

Maybe it should be in BTS if it's not intended to be serious.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
In retrospect maybe it should be...

I hereby throw myself at the mercy of the mods, preparing to do my John Belushi/SNL seppoku/hari kari maneuver, and beg of you to move this thread to BTS before the trolls start lining up.

Better yet just delete the thread before I offend people who have been convicted of treason by comparing them to such lowlife scum as I did in my OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join