It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stir up the mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Daily the mind is stired up by surrounding and outer forces. The forces are yet called the four winds which have to do with what are yet called the four corners. When you follow where a wind blows you, you are yet become one of the four horsemen or the four seed.

Did you know sometimes we read different things ideally, literally, metaphorically, and/or figuratively? When we do so it is where the wind(s) blow you. Sometimes all the four winds are yet swirling which blows you every which way when reading something.

How to control the winds is through you intentionally reading things each angle, purely. Certain of you read ideally not through. How do I know? Your literal reading side pops up and chokes the ideal from flowing complete. And vise versa. Etc.

Example:

Which one below implies the better for a person literally:

A) You go to hell.
B) You go to heaven.

^^The answer is A. How? Put a gun to your head, and, literally, you see "to it" is not implying "entering it". But only ideally does "You go to hell." imply not the better for a person.

Control of the winds means you have control of the four seed or four horsemen. The four seed and the four horsemen should reveal themselves differently as to what they are yet indicating inside senses and angles and degrees and connections inside actuality. The four corners are yet already inside your mind if your mind knows and uses such intentionally or by blow of the wind(s).

Ask yourself:

Does not a corner have an angle?
Does not a corner have an own sense since marked with a different number?
Does not a corner connect to anything?
Does not a corner have a degree (dully creased or sharply creased; or inward or outward; upper or lower; or art or science; or temp., turn, curve, etc.)?

So which of you are yet seeing others stired up by surrounding and outer forces?

A surrounding force can be yet as lil as something that acts only as a force when finally read during when it is currently at a particular moment causing a certain wind to blow strong. When you re-read something you should find out more than before. When you re-watch something you should find out more than before.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Every living creature dies alone.

Think about it.

Reality is much more complex than you or me realize.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

We dream alone too.

Think about it

We dream alone. Yet we live with others...

Perhaps we die alone, and then we dream with others?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

If you don't let any of the four winds take your mind to any of the four corners, what do you read?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My dreams are schizophrenic, others are more real to me than this moment, and both are beautiful. Currently I am obsessed with dreams. I record them, ponder of them and recall them daily to go back.

My dreams are my way through this mess, for there is no way out, but only through.

new topics

top topics

join