It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World War on the way? Global Domination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If the U.S. has technology to create "flying saucers" and many Weapons of Mass Distruction couldn't they wage war on the world and win? Is the U.S. gearing up for a war with the terrestrials or the Extra-terrestrials? Can someone shed some light on this subject?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Let's put it this way. If we went to war with the world, it would be a nuclear war. And if nukes were launched, the intended target country would sense these missiles through detection systems. They would then launch their nukes at us.

Then...someone would get trigger happy, and decide to join the fun, and launch their nukes at someone else. That someone else would launch their nukes back at them.

Etc. etc. etc. etc. and so on and so forth.

Next thing you know...we're starting fires with sticks and singing kumbaya around a fire butt naked.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Let's put it this way. If we went to war with the world, it would be a nuclear war. And if nukes were launched, the intended target country would sense these missiles through detection systems. They would then launch their nukes at us.

Then...someone would get trigger happy, and decide to join the fun, and launch their nukes at someone else. That someone else would launch their nukes back at them.

Next thing you know...we're starting fires with sticks and singing kumbaya around a fire butt naked.

Mr. M

Ever been in a bar-room brawl for real high stakes???

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think a world war has started... but, not for world domination. This is bull. World Domination... the only people who want it is Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein when he was in power.

Seriously world domination, New World Order, this is a lot of bull crap.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Mr. M

I belive thats what the Bush administration calls "terrorism" me,I see it as a declaration of war not terrorism

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I think a world war has started... but, not for world domination. This is bull. World Domination... the only people who want it is Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein when he was in power.

I agree totally, if someone even breathed the words

"were taking over, join us or die" the worlds supply of nukes would be unloaded into the one country that dared.

Plus its BS, so that \wont happen, thats just a WHAT IF scenario

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by acejk25
If the U.S. has technology to create "flying saucers" and many Weapons of Mass Distruction couldn't they wage war on the world and win? Is the U.S. gearing up for a war with the terrestrials or the Extra-terrestrials? Can someone shed some light on this subject?
I don't think it is good thinking for the leaders of the world to wage an all-out world domination war, launching their nukes and using their Aircraft Technology. War costs a lot of money, and this money is taken as credit from the world bankers. Let's just say that the U.S.A won the world war, destroying every other country, making the world called 'World America'. What will basically happen is that there will be no more wars to fight, when there is no more 'enemy'. So, the world bankers say, "hey, we can't fund no more wars, because the u.s.a has no more enemies, what will we do?" What happens next is that the world bankers will decide to somehow create an imaginary enemy implanted into the populace. Then the military industrial complex says we need war against this created enemy for our safety, so the world bankers get happy because they can finally start giving out billions in credit. It is like a cycle, and this is what is happening today, World Bankers playing chess among the nations of the world with their money and wars. All the while the populace is decieved that there is an enemy. See my point of view? Until there is a new system, there will always be wars.

As for the alien element, I would be wary in the beginning when the world somehow comes out with alien visitation to the Governments here. It could be another way for the elite to control us with fear, saying we must do so and so, like support their wars, or get a microchip, or taking more rights away.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

He still is. Americans never caught him. Well maybe in some undergoround tunneles in Syria, and maybe in Chechnya.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
World domination would never happen. One could try and even succeed in taking out the rest of the competitors yet you would never have absolute domination. What would this accomplish anyway? More money...what for? Nobody to trade or buy from. More power....what for? We've already proved we had because we destroyed all and then what? Maybe it is a deal that was made for what we have recieved in technological advancements and were moving on to the next phases but if the latter of this reply doesn't pan out as a fact then I can see no reason for a world domination except for personal gains.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
World domination would never happen. One could try and even succeed in taking out the rest of the competitors yet you would never have absolute domination.

Hell the US has a hard enough time keeping Iraq under wraps, now imagine that on a larger scale? They'd never be able to dominate the country because too many people would become martyrs.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt

World domination would never happen. One could try and even succeed in taking out the rest of the competitors yet you would never have absolute domination.

Hell the US has a hard enough time keeping Iraq under wraps, now imagine that on a larger scale? They'd never be able to dominate the country because too many people would become martyrs.

Not to mention the fact that they are fixing to have their hands full on the home front if things dont change

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt

I agree. The US doesn't have the raw man power to do it either. There are about 300 million americans. China alone has over a billion people - do the math.

The US doesn't have flying saucers either - that is total crap (though we do have lasers, microwave weapons and other sweet toys). The US DOES have money though - and lots of it which is the reason for our military might.

FY2003 military budget - 396 Billion dollars. To put it in perspective, there was a 17% (48 billion dollars) increase in spending - the INCREASE in spending was greater then the TOTAL military budget of countries such as the UK (34.8 billion), Russia (29 billion), France (27 billion), Germany (23.1 billion) ect ect ect.

see for your self

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Mr. M

Yup, if the US wanted world domination they would have to use nukes. They can hardly handle iraqies with relatively obsolete AKs and RPGs. Can you see the US taking over and occupying several countries at once?

This is what is going to happen if the nukes start flying: clicky

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Ranger]

new topics

top topics

join