It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hyperscope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

hyperscope

i'm a intensely active dreamer, inventor and artist. The dreams can be so intense i wooooo!!! my self awake. then spend the day drawling, thinking and inventing what was in the dream. the most recent dream occurred in a church with a massive stain glass window i called a "hyperscope". as this hyperscope pointed towards the sun it vibrated and hummed then shattered, reversed as if you fell into hyperspace. the vision was a intense psychedelic, OMG!!! i must be dead! i dont do drugs but was lik '___'
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i call my self voodoom on ATS but i don't practice it. incubi, orbs, aliens and angles bug me enough without channeling them. thay only want to pull you down or inspire you. i think because i work with 3d geometric- electromagnetic "art", its there job to mess with me. more than anything i would want to tell you how electromagnetism's can thrust us into the sky and the space beyond. just watch the news or real tv and realize people would never use this with responsibility.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by voodoom]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by voodoom

i don't understand the main idea of this. i'm not being insulting, i honestly just don't know what this is meant to get me thinking about. hyperspace, dreams, church, or '___'? i just don't know, and your follow up doesn't help, it's quite vague. can you tell us how you feel about this and clarify?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by voodoom

i don't understand the main idea of this. i'm not being insulting, i honestly just don't know what this is meant to get me thinking about. hyperspace, dreams, church, or '___'? i just don't know, and your follow up doesn't help, it's quite vague. can you tell us how you feel about this and clarify?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by voodoom

hyperscope

i'm a intensely active dreamer, inventor and artist. The dreams can be so intense i wooooo!!! my self awake. then spend the day drawling, thinking and inventing what was in the dream. the most recent dream occurred in a church with a massive stain glass window i called a "hyperscope". as this hyperscope pointed towards the sun it vibrated and hummed then shattered, reversed as if you fell into hyperspace. the vision was a intense psychedelic, OMG!!! i must be dead! i dont do drugs but was lik '___'
that is all i will discribe about this divice. the rest is for me to work on.

Related News Links:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

top topics

join