It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of this 2012 crap!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cyraxx

Obvious your minimal education was through the state!
You need to learn how to spell correctly.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is for the Christian who believe this crap:

TRUE Christian that and actually read the Bible you will know the BIBLE states NO one will know the DAY or the HOUR of the end times.

Revelation 16:15 "Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Mark 13:32 "of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

I remember Y2K, the New Millennium, and that planet alignment back 5/05/2005 ... Everyone predicted doom and gloom then and guess what NOTHING happened!

I am stick and tired of so-called ministers of God preaching this crap in order to scare people in becoming better Christians … They just simply stray away AFTER the so-called storm … We need to preach to the strong NOT the week (or in this case weak minded)!

Besides why would God give this message to a bunch of non-believing, human sacrificing, pagan nuts anyways? The Bible states his (God’s) chosen people are the Jews NOT the Myans (Nothing against the Mexican people) … God chose the Jews to give us the word (the Torah and the Bible).

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm sick of hearing it too! I have to make up someone new to be President!

I'm sick of some drunk man that keeps calling my house looking for AL.

I'm sick and tired of leaving my snack and my cat Zong stealing it!

I'm sick of this river nearby that smells like stank fish.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
My turn.

I'm sick of these protein bars. They taste like cardboard and processed chocolate with some sort of crunchies in it - doesn't sound too appetizing does it?

Yeah Cmon protien bar people, it's time to get that bar back on track, before 2012 kicks in lol

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm sick of people being sick of stuff!!!!

And what the Hades does jesus coming back have to do with the world ending? That makes no sense.....and as far as I have read has NOTHING to do with 2012....

If "jesus" does come back and swoops up all of his sheep and then his other personality "god...or his father" decides to destroy the planet that he created I hope the third personality.... "holy ghost" ...kicks both of their butts

top topics

<< 1   >>

join