It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam may have been developing the ability to develop a WMD program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by Muaddib

You mean you want peace through a "revolution"?

No. I want my freedom back through revolution. Your point is...?

Muaddib---The point is that you want to do the same thing you are blaming the government of doing. In the one hand you say noone should use force to overthrow the government of a nation, but that's exactly what you want.------

No. I want people who moan about wanting their freedom back to rise up and overthrow the government. ...and still your point is...?

Muaddib--- In more than half of the countries of the world you probably wouldn't be able to post something like this without consequence, you would be thrown in jail and never be heard of again, but you can still do it in the US, how is that for freedom?--------

Muaddib----Most Americans take for granted their freedom, if people instead of moaning and bitching, blaming everything on the government, would use their time to do something constructive, like getting a degree, they will see they are still free. Yes, there are problems in our nation, every nation has problems of all sorts, does that mean people have to rise up and overthrow their governments? No government would last long then-----

...and? What's your point? Is there one?

Muaddib----Yes, there was a point, but since you seem to be dumber by the minute, why try to explain it to you again?------

debatable, not proof. Finding a copy of the Kuran and a flight manual in a van, now that's cynical. Get it yet?
there's got to be a point here somewhere...?

Muaddib---- Suuure....so now those terrorists found in Spain that chanted in "Arabic" as they blew themselves up is no proof either...... BTW, i get the point....you are a jerk.
-----

No...nearly out of time and no point...

Muaddib--- Out of time? Why are you wasting your time here for then? -------

and...? What's that got to do with me...? Still no point...

Muaddib---So now everything has to do with you now?---

I doubt I'll respond to any of your posts again as this is the third time you've wasted my time, and my time is precious.

Muaddib----You really think i give a damn if you respond to my posts? I am not out for "attention" like some people are.----

What you say is the height of ignorance and I think you embarrass even most Republicans on this board, I cringe reading your posts. Just go searching for those scary commies that you think are waiting in the shadows to kill you, go back to the rest of the sheep little boy.

Muaddib---- For someone who claims to be so educated, you sure use the words "ignorance/ignorant" a lot. Ever heard the expression "we are what we think"?
And am I the one yelling, "let's overthrow the government"? Watch out for the government, you can expect a knock on the door any second now...
-----

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh btw "Nada", you are already in ignore, so you will be screaming and yelling at yourself...again...

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Oh btw "Nada", you are already in ignore, so you will be screaming and yelling at yourself...again...

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Muaddib]

lol...if you can't take the heat...get out.

Just like a Bush supporter to "ignore" the opponent, and back out of civilized debate...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think those two posts speak for themselves everyone, move along. One less moron I've got to worry about.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
lol...if you can't take the heat...get out.

Just like a Bush supporter to "ignore" the opponent, and back out of civilized debate...

Not really, I just don't get "high" on people using "ad hominem" attacks at each other trying to make a point, but at the same time i don't let no man/woman "walk all over me." Screaming and calling names to others never solves anything, so i choose not to listen to those that use "that sort of tactic." Had enough of it in the Navy.

Well....i would let two women walk all over me....

Well, i would also let Ashley Judd walk all over me, or Catherine Zeta Jones....or...well, you get the picture...

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Please learn how to use the quote tags. This is getting ridiculously hard to tell who said what.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Please learn how to use the quote tags. This is getting ridiculously hard to tell who said what.

Yeah, I was having a hard time seeing if I said something or he did...lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join