It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus spoke: Barack O bama is the AntiChrist.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Note there may or may not be definitive proof but it is the greatest conspiracy of all time if it is true. The Antichrist comes to power.....Now!

From what I have been able to verify , the following is perhaps very accurate. I present such to you, the viewer, to find fault or inaccuracy as I have exhausted effort to find no fault.

The following was emailed to me. If there are facts to debunk please make them known:

Did Jesus Claim Barack Obama is SATAN?

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

“I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

How does a Jewish Rabbi, which Jesus is credited with being (John 1:38), say in HEBREW, that Satan is like LIGHTNING from heaven? Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for the name of a person! The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK! Interestingly, the “Greek” verse of Luke 10:18 does not contain an actual Greek word to translate into “Fall”. The Greek word translated as “Fall” appears to be a rare form of a Hebrew word for “transgressions”.

sollogs.com...

It all looks true. Research and decide. Comment and flag and star.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Illahee] Edit for my own spelling.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Illahee]

Added link to source

[edit on 11-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I really, really want to read your thread.

So can you go back and split it up into paragraphs? More people will read and respond if you do.

Btw, I'm not being a jerk, I want to read it, but am having hard time in doing so.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
First of all, it's bad form to demand stars and flags.

I respect the research that you have done but can you post some sources to these translations? If not then this looks like another pin-the-tail-on-the antichrist thread.

Personally if the Bible is true I thinkt here have been, and will be, many antichrists.

I never understand why Christians are so hot to stop him, anyway; reading their own bible should tell them that he is an important part of God's plan to bring abotu the new heaven or whatever, so arent' they standing agaisnt God to try to stop the Antichrist?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting that Barack is supposed to be the name meaning: Blessed or Blessing. Something to that extent anyways in Arabic I think.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I merely present what went through my email and is copied as sent. I checked in my own library to debunk. I have a considerable number of volumes and the unknown author seems to have done their homework, at least better than my own resources can determine. If there are any biblical scholars that can debunk this beyond my means...

Please do so.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So any time that somebody comes around and promotes peace, we have to call them the antichrist?

Sheesh no wonder we have not yet achieved a peaceful world!

I'm not saying that Obama is perfect or anything. I think that calling him the antichrist is quite far fetched. After all, didn't Bush's name like match up with 666 or something?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Interesting that Barack is supposed to be the name meaning: Blessed or Blessing. Something to that extent anyways in Arabic I think.

Close. In Arabic, "Barakah" means blessing

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels
So any time that somebody comes around and promotes peace, we have to call them the antichrist?

Sheesh no wonder we have not yet achieved a peaceful world!

I'm not saying that Obama is perfect or anything. I think that calling him the antichrist is quite far fetched. After all, didn't Bush's name like match up with 666 or something?

Hold on there cowboy. Not telling anyone to believe this. The facts according to scripture appear to be true.

I am asking biblical scholars to debunk if possible. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Im crosseyed now. I lost my place on your post 3 times.
Thats three times to many.
Try the SPACE strategy next time. Dont take it personally.

Now about your OP. Why is it Obama is the anti christ and all the others that came before are not?

Im christian and ANTI OBAMA AS HECK but I dont know that he is the anti christ. Just because the guy stinks of NWO doesnt make him the one.
I mean wasnt Hitler called the anti Chrst?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

Close. In Arabic, "Barakah" means blessing

This is about Hebrew and Greek meaning. Please read the OP.

"a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!"

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Holy Wall of Words, Batman!!!

Just because Obama may have one or two characteristics of the Antichrist as it's described in the Bible does not mean he is actually the Antichrist.

AND...

...if you actually compare the two, Bush is a better candidate for the Antichrist than Obama is.

Bush = almost every characteristic of the Antichrist except charisma and oratory

Obama = no characteristics of the Antichrist except charisma and oratory

...oh, and Obama has yet to put his own personal interests above that of the country.

It's a shame that I can't say that about Bush.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Im crosseyed now. I lost my place on your post 3 times.
Thats three times to many.
Try the SPACE strategy next time. Dont take it personally.

Now about your OP. Why is it Obama is the anti christ and all the others that came before are not?

Im christian and ANTI OBAMA AS HECK but I dont know that he is the anti christ. Just because the guy stinks of NWO doesnt make him the one.
I mean wasnt Hitler called the anti Chrst?

This is a debunking of what is going around the internet. If I received this in an email its out there and traveling.

We need to focus on the text and facts. If it helps someone can reduce it to simple one liners or paragraphs for the freshmen.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As I said on another thread, is anyone else concerned that Osama and Obama have only one different letter?

And if you say Osama bin Laden, you can switch one letter and say Obama sin Laden - laden with sin. This is very creepy and I feel that there is some meaning here. Check out Nostradamus.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Well I do find it very interesting, thats why I star and flagged it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

OK, I am new here and haven't read much on site but I am glad I am not alone in thinking that.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Illahee

Well I do find it very interesting, thats why I star and flagged it.

My mouth dropped open and I went for strongs so I could return it with corrections. The closer I looked the more dumbfounded I got. I don't have a clue who put it all together but they are indeed a very good researcher with unique insights. (even though they seem to have an agenda at the end the facts hold up)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey, have you ever thought maybe these antichrist threads are a bit redundant? Yeah so maybe Obama is the antichrist, couldnt be that much worse than Bush. Bush did all the groundwork already. Maybe the antichrist aint that bad of a guy after all. Just have to wait and see I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Interesting...

Think I am going to need laser eye surgery again.

Had to read or reread it several times. Looks like it's all crammed together.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"Final October reports indicate that we have exceeded sales plan by 4.6%. Up 12.6% from last year.

Great job to everyone during this difficult financial period, and we are now positioned for a great Holiday season. The conference call and video broadcast later this week will remain as scheduled."

That was an email I got today. My boss is obviously the satan.

Please star and flag this. I would like a star like that devily-pentacle thing, and a flag with skulls and bone, like a pirate one, but more neater, maybe with some fire or glowing where the eyes go.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join