It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon, where is he?No new news for over two years.Is he dead or still in a coma?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ariel Sharon , where is he?No new news for over two years.Is he still in a coma?

This is the last report of him i can find. news.bbc.co.uk...

Is he dead?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Sharon served as Prime Minister from March 2001 until April 2006, though he was unable to carry out his duties after suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. At that time, Sharon fell into a coma and is now in a persistent vegetative state.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Yes I read that too,but it seems strange that for over two years now that there has been no other news on him.Would it be possible for him to still be alive after all this time?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I believe that Ariel Sharon will awaken in the near future and have a full recovery. Thus making him the beast that suffered a mortal head wound in biblical prophesy. Look for it to happen in or around January 2009, after he's been 'dead' for 3 years (biblical days).

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

That would be very interesting. Since this is a conspiracy site...I'd buy into that!

[edit on 9-11-2008 by MOFreemason]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I believe that Ariel Sharon will awaken in the near future and have a full recovery. Thus making him the beast that suffered a mortal head wound in biblical prophesy. Look for it to happen in or around January 2009, after he's been 'dead' for 3 years (biblical days).

That is interesting,where did you get that info from?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is it possible Arafat was poisoned? A lot of speculation exists regarding Arafat's death:

www.globalresearch.ca...

If that is true, is it possible that Sharon's stroke was induced, in retaliation?

www.rense.com...

Arafat died in November 2004. Sharon had his massive stroke in January of 2006. The two men hated each other sufficiently to make this happen, although I am not sure that Arafat's group had the resources needed to carry such a plan out.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I too thought about that. A stroke is a head wound, but it is not a head wound by a sword as indicated in the Bible. A head wound by a sword could be a literal sword, or figuratively, it could be due to war. Most likely, the beast with the head wound is something that had power before, was destroyed by war or conquest, but rises again. Examples could be a revived Roman Empire, any nation that was destroyed and comes to power, or how about something like Nazism....The point is, no one knows. Anyway, I also pondered Sharon rising again, after Israel is attacked. He certainly was stout, and I imagine he's lost a lot ofweight. This means, he certainly would have HAD a look more stout then his fellows, as is indicated in the bible of the King with a fierce contenance.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just found this article on him dated 27/10/08 abcnews.go.com...
Ariel Sharon: Still Alive, but Only Just

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Yes I read that too,but it seems strange that for over two years now that there has been no other news on him.Would it be possible for him to still be alive after all this time?

Well, to be fair, people in vegetative states don't generally do that much to be newsworthy. It's not like he's going to get photographed stumbling out of some restaurant in the early hours with a couple of ladies in tow or cause offence at some summit meeting or other.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Snippet from the abc news source.....
As to Sharon's physical condition and the state of his body, Rothstein said, "A patient who has spent such a long time on a hospital bed will never look the same as he looked as he was up and running. So he looks different."

Rothstein hasn't lost hope that Sharon will make progress but admits there has been no real recovery of brain function since the stroke.

For some the idea of Sharon lying in his current listless state raises difficult questions about whether or not he should be kept alive.

"It's up to the family," said Gissen. "He is still alive. If you stop feeding him, he will starve to death. That's against every Jewish law. There is still the slightest chance he may improve, although it's very unlikely. It's up to the family."

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by tarifa37

Well, to be fair, people in vegetative states don't generally do that much to be newsworthy. It's not like he's going to get photographed stumbling out of some restaurant in the early hours with a couple of ladies in tow or cause offence at some summit meeting or other.

Thats funny because I had heard that he was caught out on the town with glamour model Jodie Marsh www.dailymail.co.uk... Oh sorry wrong guy

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just the thought that some would even consider Sharon the antichrist is at best laughable, at worst contemptable. For heavens sake people get grounded in reality. The man is in a coma and probably will die. Later

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Gee that is really weird because I thought I had read that they turned off the ventilator and allowed him to die.

Strange...

Farout, I thought he was dead already

mythatsabigprobe

interesting comments, interesting to see if that happens

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am interested to see this discussion, because I have been posting several questions on the Yahoo answers web discussion page. And any questions containing the name Ariel Sharon get caught in some sort of filtering process.

I have just posted a question merely describing him rather than naming him so I will see if this appears!

But I wonder what the conspiracy could be if there is so much secrecy. Because,
I know in 2007 his family did not want to turn off the machine as they had hopes for his recovery, but it seems that doctors have indicated he would not return to political life.

top topics

join