It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO controls everything, then................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would like your view's on this.
If the NWO controls everthing we read and see,
then how do we know all the NWO videos and writing are not from them.
Are they feeding us this info so we think and act in a way they want?

All they would have to do is wait for us to revolt and then they could put us all in the camps as planed.
I hope that the power of the internet is the reson why all the NWO info is coming out,
maybe they really can't control that, in which case most of it could be true.

Maybe I'm watching to many flims and reading to much about the NWO and need a break,
But the deeper you get into it the more your mind races and you start wondering if anyting is true anymore.

[edit on 8/11/08 by freemindmine]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I know the mind racing you're talking about. The only real way to make that any better is to keep it up. It sounds insane but knowledge is power and the more you learn the better you'll be able to protect yourself in the future. However a common mistake is that people tend to only research what has happened and what is happening...don't forget to research the best ways to prepaire for the future. When you feel more prepaired you'll start to feel better and your brain won't race or skip so much.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I guess its just me then, I thought I would get some answers on this thread, I guess I m on my own and will have to try and work out the crap from the truth myself on this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In my opinion - the concept of NWO as a target of an all powerful united organization is a nonsense. In any group there are quarrels, divisions, personal interests. And here is a group of rich ambitious individuals that can plan everything, be totally united and do things only for the cause. Cannot be. I really can understand existence of some groups that promote their general interests by conspiring, by threats, by crimes. Mafia-like groups. But they cannot be global. They cannot control everything, even to influence everything huge resources will be needed and to control...
So my opinion - probably biased due to nature of majority NWO conspiracy theories that are also biases - the whole concept of NWO as it is told is a huge exaggeration, maybe on purpose. If it is natural doomsday "wish" on the side of conspiracy public that ensures attention, if it is a info war from certain group or if it is a means to draw general public from the idea through spoon of truth in the soup of lies.
Nobody can control everything, no-one can plan decades in advance (not to mention centuries) and no organization can be totally unified. So maybe we see echo of some philosophy/think tank plan/ even general guidelines of some group's plan - it will definitely not be as it is told. And since unification - from families/clans to communities, countries, unions is a political need the only thing that will surely happen is one planet government. Not because it is necessarily a conspiracy by few, but because it is clear political need, expressed by everyone - from communists , liberals, democrats to fascists and racists. To think that all movements above are totally united for one common goal is much more illogical then to see that world got smaller due to technological progress,just as in ancient times cities united into countries due to the same reason.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Starred and flag.

This is precisely what some of us are talking about in this thread:

Calling all ATS'ers: Time to deny ignorance regarding Obama and the NWO

Not only is the NWO conspiracy theory an exaggeration, it is also a complete mischaracterization and misinterpretation of what are very common, natural, and mundane social processes at work. C. Wright Mills' "The Power Elite" lays this out perfectly and he shows that the "powers that be" in American society are, as you say, very dispersed, very diverse, and the only thing that unites them is their financial power, political clout, and the desire, just like everyone else, to hold onto that power and clout. That's it. There is no single unifying ideology that binds them and allows them to carry out grand master plans on a global scale.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well because if they control everything they don't care who knows. if they really control everything then it doesn't matter to them.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My perspective is that throughout history the NWO are essentially the individuals who own and subsequently control our society as shareholders of all of our leading corporations.
Examples of are, the Bank who owns your home and your car, The car company, the oil/gas companies used to run the car, etc.
The corporation which owns your grocery store, the fast food chains...

Nearly 100% of the news reported to us is controlled by just 5 International Corporations. They are: Time Warner, Disney, Murdoch's News Corporation, Bertelsmann of Germany and Viacom (formerly CBS).

Writing this response, on my Intel Corp. processor with a traceable serial number , running Microsoft Corporation Windows computer powered by electricity from the NationalGrid Corporation which is owned by only a few individuals with a controlling interest to my ISP that is also corporate owned by Preferred and Common Stock shareholders.

Did you know that Warren Buffett, the Billionaire, admitted in an interview that he pays less in taxes than his secretary earning $35K per year does ?

The Billionaire real estate magnate, Leona Helmsley was quoted as saying..."We don't pay taxes, only the little people pay taxes"

As far as whether or not information we're reading online isn't also owned by the Powers To Be is to look at the references as well as who's paying for the advertising on all sites.

The Less Advertising if any is the better.

In the past people actually read books that might provide this information explaining things that the PTB didn't want publicly known.
Some books as a result are actually banned in the US for sale for example.
Many if not all books pertaining to the Federal Reserve and Taxes are hidden from US citizens because of their proof of the illegality of Federal Income Taxes and how they were indoctrinated into law.
Though the books have been banned, the information can be found on the internet though.

This is a good start in investigating what the PTB don't want you to know about them.
The good thing about the Internet is due to it's vastness, the PTB haven't yet gained total control of it's content ...yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Maybe they're not behind everything, yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The NWO are a consortium of the Power Elitist.
They don't all sit on one board of directors at NWO Corporation and convene monthly wearing matching tee shirts and baseball hats. But what they do is help one another become wealthier. Just look at the Bilderbergers and other wealthy elitist.

Lets take Bill Gates whom attended Harvard for example.
IBM was looking for an operating system for its new computer the PC.
The current owner of CP/M , the Intel 8080 microprocessor operating system code wanted too much money.
Bill Gates Mother knew the higher ups at IBM and arranged a meeting.
Bill Gates basically took a clone of the CP/M operating system, called Q-DOS purchased for $50K, changed a few things and Renamed it DOS.
He then sold DOS on a small per copy license basis to IBM for a fraction of the cost of what it would have cost IBM to have purchased CP/M.
The rest is history.

Anyone whom has attended an Ivy League University can clearly see the strata of power in our society. The majority of kids that attend these prestigious Universities are generally the grandchildren of Alumni. As a result, they are generally accepted at all of the best universities first.
Followed by the leading law firms, corporate positions etc.
Look at the Bush's for example.
Prescott Bush , George H Bush and George W Bush all attended Yale University. And were all members of the elite secret society whose members include some of the most powerful men in the 20th century.

This is how the NWO perpetuates it's system of control

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If it is NWO method of control - then it is really ancient one. All in business is about connections. Was so,is so and will be so. Very old world order, actually. If you think that it was done differently in the "old world order" - examples,please.
But those connections via which contacts are possible (and conspiracies too, of course) do not ensure similar cause,not to mention result. Getting rich is too general. Boeing and Lockheed Martin can bitterly fight with each other for one project and then share forces on another. Profit seeking actually ensures inevitable conflicts between those elites. So it has little to do with control. All the people who are considered to be X families behind NWO conflicted with each other at some point, bitter rivalry and such. Hardly a unified gang.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by freemindmine
I would like your view's on this.
If the NWO controls everthing we read and see,
then how do we know all the NWO videos and writing are not from them.
Are they feeding us this info so we think and act in a way they want?

All they would have to do is wait for us to revolt and then they could put us all in the camps as planed.
I hope that the power of the internet is the reson why all the NWO info is coming out,
maybe they really can't control that, in which case most of it could be true.

Maybe I'm watching to many flims and reading to much about the NWO and need a break,
But the deeper you get into it the more your mind races and you start wondering if anyting is true anymore.

[edit on 8/11/08 by freemindmine]

THE true insight into this comes from being dirt poor in childhood (for instance). THE true divide in the world is rich and poor, upper and lower class. THOSE with money want to keep it, those without it want it, most die trying to attain wealth working jobs for #ty pay while others inherit wealth and do little (such as Paris Hilton). They have no timesheets, don't answer to anyone, go where they want, are bailed out first. WEALTH travels up, poverty and disease travel down. Life has been like this since caveman days. THEN, it was whoever had the most shells or something, lol. An anthropology professor, years ago, told me many truths but they did not make sense until recently
NWO is simply more sophisticated, tied in, powerful, and elite. They are fine in the "financial crisis." I'd be willing to bet they are causing the crisis to devalue stocks, buy them, and FURther spread ownership of many things (banks, companies, etc). Also, it further SUBVERTS the "masses."

It is not very complicated once you know the pattern. THE rest are details.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thanks for all the reply's they have been a bit of a insight into how some of you think.
The more I think about it, the internet must be our greatest tool against the NWO and while they may have infultrated,
some formus and made some video's, they can't police the whole of the web (at least not yet).
I woke up to day with a clearer head about it all and my search for the truth continues today.
I also beleive they are more powerful than many off us give them credit for and because of that they are very arrogant,
That could be their biggest weekness.

[edit on 9/11/08 by freemindmine]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
They control the mainstream stuff.
They help make a joke out of the alternative stuff.
And they are working hard right now to control the last frontier which is the internet.
They can never control it completely but they will try hard to.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX
THE true insight into this comes from being dirt poor in childhood (for instance). THE true divide in the world is rich and poor, upper and lower class. THOSE with money want to keep it, those without it want it, most die trying to attain wealth working jobs for #ty pay while others inherit wealth and do little (such as Paris Hilton). They have no timesheets, don't answer to anyone, go where they want, are bailed out first. WEALTH travels up, poverty and disease travel down. Life has been like this since caveman days. THEN, it was whoever had the most shells or something, lol. An anthropology professor, years ago, told me many truths but they did not make sense until recently
NWO is simply more sophisticated, tied in, powerful, and elite. They are fine in the "financial crisis." I'd be willing to bet they are causing the crisis to devalue stocks, buy them, and FURther spread ownership of many things (banks, companies, etc). Also, it further SUBVERTS the "masses."

It is not very complicated once you know the pattern. THE rest are details.

I agreed with everything you said until you mentioned the NWO and how all this is orchestrated behind-the-scenes.

Face it, inequality is the way of the world. It is not fabricated by anybody. It affects everyone, nobody is "fine"," they're just better off than others. This is just another example of how the NWO is an excuse for all the world's problems. Why blame it on ourselves and why do something about it when you can blame it on the NWO?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
OP, the NWO and the govt. are indeed in the process of trying to control the internet, because it is the greatest tool we have against them. Look around here for threads on the Internet2 that is being devised right now.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Thanks for the info on internet 2, I will go and have a look, I know theres a lot of talk about new internet laws and it all seems to be with privacy.
I read something the other day about how long isp's keep your emails for(the ones we delete).

top topics

join