It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*MUST SEE* Your World is 100% Mind Generated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The videos speak for themselves, and this should help people be more aware of life etc. Very clear and straight to the point.

www.minddimension.com...
www.minddimension.com...
www.minddimension.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

I'm sorry to say i only could bare listening for about 2 minutes, floating words just don't get me excited i guess.

Give me some highlights of the videos, and where the good stuff is, he's explaining a ton of things i already know!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
dont wanna watch it can you sum it up for me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
pretty interesting

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
he said dozens, then named about 8 twice, lol

i'm gonna go ahead and call BS.

first of all, how do you know that the eye and the brain are not working in conjunction with each other? this video makes it seems as if the eye is connected to the brain in the same way that a beer can is connected with my stomach.

secondly, the flesh that connects the eye to the brain is subject to the same limitations that supposedly keep our brains from experiencing the "real" world. what gives this connection the right to change reality? how does a chord from my eye to my brain operate under the same restrictions but yet somehow manages to be outside of the system?

i could go on but no thanks...

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

N. Tesla:
can you sum it up for me.

Summary: You don't directly perceive the world around you. Let's say there's a real object in front of you. Do you "see" it? Yes and no. Light bounces off the object and reaches your eyes. Your eyes "experience" the light, not the object. Your eyes then generate a neuroelectrical impulse and send it along to your brain. Your brain then "experiences" these neuroelectrical impulses, not the light, and not the object. The visual centers of your brain then translate this neuroelectrical impulse into the experience of "seeing." Thus, your experiencing of the object is extremely indirect. It's being filtered through a couple processes, and there's no way to know how accurately these processes are working, or how much data loss occurs along the way. Your entire experience of the world around you go through filters like this. Therefore, you have no way of knowing how accurate your awareness of the world around you is.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Yes that is true.
A persons perception of the world around them is subjective.

It's not magic or mystical it's just logical.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Whats interesting here and I am not sure if its in the Videos,

I posted it some other threads is that like the OP's shorts description of the films there is a more deeper truth to grasp.

Those electrical/chemical reactions and events within our viusl cortex, decoding this incoming information, well is just that electro chemical events

HOW DOES THE LIGHT YOU ARE READING THIS BY GET INTO YOUR BRAIN?

Exactly, last time i looked no windows in my head.

The light we experience and see from the sun and moon, is all generated as we experience it within our "Brain/Consciousness"

There is no direct pathway to allow light to get into our Brain?awareness.

WE CREATE THAT LIGHT or experience of it in the Visual cortex based on these electro/chemical events.

Something well worth thinking about always!

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
EDIT POST:

Now I've seen all 3 video's.
And basically put, what he shows is that the real world is ''absorbed'' and converted into a rendered image.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

It's basically put a set of 3 video's that show you that eyes send through signals to the brain that then allows you to ''see'' this data.

However, that this world is 100% mind generated is false.
The brain generates the world.
The ''mind'' experiences it.
The world you perceive is perceived with the ''mind'', but it came to be thanks to the brain.

However, what about dreams? In dreams you ''see'' without your eyes.
The video doesn't go into detail about that.

[edit on 8/11/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join