It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to experiment and see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have never seen any thing of a ufo. I have a huge back yard that I can play in (so to say) open sky view. I want to know what I may be able to do to try and attract a sighting. I believe that if we are here, it cannot be impossible for another being to be out there. We are not the only ones. I also believe that the miliatary does have proof. Area 51 is there. I know this for a fact. Yet military has its orders. All is secretive in the military. Im in need of thoughts and experiments.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Im in need of thoughts and experiments.

Aren't we all. there's something very profound about this.

Great post.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Most of the sighting we see, are, our own. But---with my experiences, we are not alone. And, if you are open, you will be amazed. I've had my experiences, and, at this time, working with Derrel Sims with my case.
We'll see, one of his best friends is Paola Harris. In 1967, me and my best friend, a sleepover, got up and it had snowed and went in her back yard and there was a burnt circle, about 16 ft. in diameter in the snow, no melting around the edges. and a door opening in the snow. Anyway. Don't stop trying to believe, we all have our experiences, actually, more than over a million humans over the years. And that is just and estimate.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I dunno, maybe get some really strong laser lights and shine them towards the sky. Thats what i would do probally. I heard that the Green laser lights, as far as the human eye goes are the most visible.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Want to be abduced or have your own encounter?

Easy.. Just attatch an antenna to your lower back, walk outside & bend over. Get ready for a *surprise*.

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
I dunno, maybe get some really strong laser lights and shine them towards the sky. Thats what i would do probally. I heard that the Green laser lights, as far as the human eye goes are the most visible.

Just don't point them at the blinking lights in the sky. Pilots get all frisky when you point lasers at them.

top topics

join