It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our life force endless?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is our life force / prana endless, or are we born with a limited amount? I only ask because Ive recently (within the last year) started chakra meditation and uncovered and released some energies, some often quite strong.

Its said the chakras collect prana ( life force energy) which they transform and pass on . The chakras are also the gateways through which our life force passes.

The other energy force is of course the kundalini www.crystalinks.com... This is a very powerful life energy which can feel highly spiritual but also highly disturbing if released too soon before a soul is capable of dealing with its force.

Within the last year Ive felt many uplifting, spiritual and some times over powering energy released through meditation. My question is this...am I releasing energy which is limited? Is this energy a case of "when its gone its gone" , should I be controlling this more to use over a life time or are we able to tap into some universal supply of life force energy through say our crown chakra. I dont want to burn out, use all my life force up by releasing it before Im meant to.

I would tend to say its an endless supply until we die. Energy never gets destroyed only converted..even when we die we still maintain our inner spirit Im sure as an energy force.

So is prana/kundalini energy endless? Do we as humans have a direct connection to the source of this life force that we can tap into at will?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Would you expect somone whose reached its limit to come back to tell you? I wouldnt be to worried... although this my be the force behind spotaneous combustion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! O NOS! if your meditating and catch on fire you will have your awnser!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Would you expect somone whose reached its limit to come back to tell you? I wouldnt be to worried... although this my be the force behind spotaneous combustion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! O NOS! if your meditating and catch on fire you will have your awnser!

You know once it became SO strong I really thought I might actually burst into flames...and thats no joke. Ive only had it once this strong but it was like I was connected to the national grid! It just got stronger and stronger and it didnt seem to be able to escape, it kept collecting around my crown chakra unable to go any where, in the end it did sort of escape through my hands but the heat generated was high. It felt like electricity through my body.Yes it was quite an experience and I have no idea how I generated that energy and Ive never had it that strong again...which is probably a good thing. It was that occasion that got me thinking is this an endless supply or have i just released like a whole months worth of life force there?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

ya playing with fire! Stay clear whatever this energy is. Human combustion????

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
IMO it depends on your belief in scarcity or abundance. If you believe it's endless it will be so to you. If you believe it isn't, then you will experience that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yep
Life force is eternal. It is just the bodies that we inhabit along the way that wither and die

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Limited is my opinion. Bursting into flames kills the host?

So, ya, don't play with fire my friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarSeaman
Limited is my opinion. Bursting into flames kills the host?

So, ya, don't play with fire my friend.

Ah such fear talk! So be it I shall get back in to another body in another moment in time and space and do it all over again

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Why underestimate the body either?
We humans create scarcity and limitations due to the beliefs of our society on how reality works.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by Epsillion70

Why underestimate the body either?
We humans create scarcity and limitations due to the beliefs of our society on how reality works.

From my own personal understanding;
The body is neutral in and of itself. As the body does not exist except as a learning device for the mind and so the body is merely a part of ones experience in the physical world.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Exactly! I agree totally? And who defines the rules of the experience in the physical world? Isn't it ourselves? The real us?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I would really like to think the connection to our life force is endless, this way I will not use all my life force up at once during meditation. Its a bit like those that say running is bad for us in the end because our heart is only born with so many beats, once we've used the beats up we've had it! I dont believe this is true.

I really had no idea the kundalini energy was linked to human combustion..bit of a shock that . I'll try to not let it put me off if I feel the kundalini rise. I wonder if the risk is when it first awakens rather than the rising that follows on a lesser level?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No is no need to worry about releasing the energy from your chakras and running out.

There are two main types of energy that we channel and we express that energy through our chakras which represents different aspects of life. Sounds like what you are experiencing is an opening of a chakra which allow more energy to flow through it allowing you to express yourself more in one aspect or another.

Areas or expression for each chakra are in general 1. survival 2. emotionality and sexuality and reading on a feeling level. 3. power and creativity 4. feeling of oneness for self and others. 5. creative expression and healing. 6. Clairvoyance. 7. Knowingness. the five chakras above our heads and the 5 chakras below our feet have to do with quantifying and qualifying the earth and cosmic energy as well as feeling of oneness with either nature or spirit.

The two energies we can basically channel are earth and cosmic or neg/pos or male/female. Kundalini would fall into the earth energy catagory.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There is no end to it, it is infinite, limitless. Creative energy, vibration, is everywhere and in unlimited quantity.

There is no end and no beginning to it. Call it God if you like.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rken2
No is no need to worry about releasing the energy from your chakras and running out.

There are two main types of energy that we channel and we express that energy through our chakras which represents different aspects of life. Sounds like what you are experiencing is an opening of a chakra which allow more energy to flow through it allowing you to express yourself more in one aspect or another.

The two energies we can basically channel are earth and cosmic or neg/pos or male/female. Kundalini would fall into the earth energy catagory.

My strongest is my heart chakra, this is the one I open more. Are you saying the kundalini is of the Earth which is negative and male ? Is the cosmic energy the positive female side? What is the name of the cosmic energy? I assumed all was one energy, one life force from one creator.

I use my heart chakra more because it has allowed me to feel unconditional love in great amounts. I feel so much happier and so much more loving and relaxed in the world. Your right I do feel this energy mainly through one chakra but I also experience energy moving up and down my spine.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I speak of negative and positive not as good and bad. but as with a battery you have a negative pole and a positive poll. Just as throughout creation you find the male and female principle for creating life. man and women equals creating a baby. As above so below. Earth energy and cosmic energy are just two pole of the same thing. Sunlight (male) strikes the earth (female) and makes life on earth possible. We can bring in earth and cosmic energy. Balance of these two principle allows more creativity and balance in one's life.

Opening the heart Chakra result in a state called bliss. a very wonderful, joyful experience. Im glad your enjoying it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
male cosmic energy/female earth energy. Yes they come from the one whatever you choose to call it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rken2

Opening the heart Chakra result in a state called bliss. a very wonderful, joyful experience. Im glad your enjoying it.

Exactly which is why I wondered how such as feeling could be endless. Where did the source of this bliss come from I often wondered and if it was from my life force I would not want to use it all at once.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting thread and something I've always wondered myself, but in all honesty you've probably asked a question that currently can't be answered. I don't even think the greatest minds know the answer. The best they can come up with is theories.

Checkout this website, it might at least point you in the right direction.

www.astraldynamics.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If you don't impose imagined regulations then you will wind up in the ice box at you local convict center. Basically, no one wants to go and cool off so keep yourself cool now. Morgues are no fun, dudes. If that Jesus character was here right now he could tell about duty on the one hand and burning out due to pain on the other. But, thank you Lord for his service and continue on with life knowing that you are free to operate the gifts we have and refuse the criminal (and the criminal temptations).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join