It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Economic Apocalypse Now: Unrest, Strikes, Jobcuts... Get Ready To This!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Christmas will be canceled this year... Election Party is over, get ready for economic collapse inside USA!

Breaking News
Stocks extend losses; three major indexes now down more than 5 percent on economic worry! Dow unofficially ends down 5.16 percent, S&P 500 ends down 5.27 percent, Nasdaq ends down 5.50 percent

Wed 5 Nov 2008 | 15:56 EST

Oil 61.97 -7.21%
DJIA 9,128.99 -496.29
Nasdaq1,682.19 -97.93

Apocalypse is real, and its coming now...

"We can see the headlines!"

GM to announce "important changes" with results
www.reuters.com...
Treasury considering more financial aid programs
www.reuters.com...

"But what is going to happen now?"

Listen, I will tell you...

Recession has come, and situation will show its nature to you with all its bad means. In my country we had similar and awful recession in beginning of -90. Our land went to deep recession, but looks like that ours was just whispers in winds, if we look what is going to happen in the economical storm of USA.

It will comes like waves of storm, and next will come jobcuts.

Big producers, corporations and employers will announce huge, never seen amount of jobcuts in all industrials. Then, right after manufacturers, steelmills, woodmills, paperfactorys, car manufacturers... And you have think you heard all the worst news, comes another wave of new jobcuts!

Banks, incurance, offices, hightech industry, entertainment firms, cosmetics... all great service companys will announce their cuts... And it will continue, and continue... And then you think you have seen it all. But it was just beginning!

Then comes the strikes. When people start to fight from their right to work, there will come economical violence and even fights in front of factoryes and offices going closed. Was that all? No, we are just in the beginning of coming storm.

Next comes the wave of bankrupts. Those will start everywhere like virus, all the news about firms, services and privat peoples starts going to bankrupt. Homeless peoples are walking, and sleeping in the streets, and nobody is safe, because after this horrific wave, another, more terrible is coming right after...

Crimes and violence. Because strikes and bankcrupts has just ruin your economy, and because of jobcuts there are no work available, and people will have no other possibility to survive than do crimes, and try to steal their needs... It means new wave of untrust and civil unrest among the citizens... Police is powerless, 2 million of them its not enough!

In this darkness you think, bottom has to be in here, but its not. Another, worst of all of the waves of this economical destruction begins.

Government, city, communal services, schools are broke, and they have no money to pay salary to their people, and that means breakdown in federal services, also in communal level. Peoples are doing their duty only because they still want to believe to something... Against this rain of terror!

In unsafe, broke, and in hungry you will think, this has to be the bottom! But its still not... But then comes the silence.

Next days are quiet, but waves are there, you know it, you feel it, but those are going elsewhere, and taking rest of the Elite, and all the wealth available out from the country with them... with police, firemans, army... everybody will be gone, wiped out, and people will be only by them self around.

You feel poorness, but you feel your self free... You even start to like that lack of government in your life! But its just quiet before the last storm to come.

And then it starts. "All evil cleaning storm" witch comes with the voice of thousand rotors of helicopters, mourning tanks, vechiles, ships and planes. US Elite is back to help you with their Army of black police... finally! But then they clean you too.

They putts you to consentration FEMA camps and ghettos, and your value will be recounted again. Many will die in custody, and everybody will be arrested, and hunted before newly located, and brainwashed and chipped to newborn "cleaned urban areas" ...

NWO is here with Amero, with its new hope! And the real "Change" will come after this economical storm and apocalypse of USA.

After this storm, there is nothing left, but one world government, and new age slavery...

So, have a good night, when you still can!

[edit on 5-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yeah...I love that part about FEMA concentration camps. Mind if I use that in my novel, a light in the Darkness? That sort of makes me think back to Katrina

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Or maybe not!

Its possible the Western Markets are more durable than the "naysayers" care to acknowledge and the Derivatives problem becomes more of a slow burn as they come due. The US Gov. is bankrupt on its current debt levels how ever the smart money is predicting it to inflate much of the debt away and possibly throw in a currency change along with tighter spending on wars ect...

Its easy to sit back and put up throw away predictions like this but the reality is the "Market" is a beast and just when you think you understand it...it does something unexpected, so the only predictable thing about it is its unpredictability.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Not too sure about how they would get us into those FEMA camps. We the people (at least those of us in the Great State of Texas) are pretty heavily armed......so when they come it will be a pretty good fire fight and they will most likely get me, but I assure you I will get several of them.

And that will play out time after time each time they come and sooner rather than later the "they's" will run out. We Texan's live to fight a hopeless battle like the Alamo........187 Texans to 5000 Mexicans.......we lost that battle but we won that war, and will win again.

I say.........Bring on the FEMA, we having been waiting for a longtime.

Long live the Great State of Texas.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
Not too sure about how they would get us into those FEMA camps. We the people (at least those of us in the Great State of Texas) are pretty heavily armed......so when they come it will be a pretty good fire fight and they will most likely get me, but I assure you I will get several of them.

And that will play out time after time each time they come and sooner rather than later the "they's" will run out. We Texan's live to fight a hopeless battle like the Alamo........187 Texans to 5000 Mexicans.......we lost that battle but we won that war, and will win again.

I say.........Bring on the FEMA, we having been waiting for a longtime.

Long live the Great State of Texas.

Chances are if that happens, the they's would be from texas. This can either be a good thing, or a bad thing. Hopefully there will be enough gun toting texans in the they's category to stand up to the man before anything like that goes down.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Let's see

No martial law as of yet...Bush has about two months if he desires to fulfill this prediction

Election wasn't canceled- Bush must have let this one slip by

McCain didn't win- so the evil Karl Rove and Bush didn't do their evil deed of stealing the election

No riots after the election

I think I will just sit back and wait to see what happens instead of worrying about what might or might not happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Whatever happens, and regardless of whomever's actually running this show, I'm willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt.

The future is not a done deal. It can play out many different ways.

top topics

join