It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the cancellation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm a little hung over from last nite, but I remember reading all of this stuff about the election being cancelled. Something about Bush becoming a dictator or something like that. Declaring Marcia law. What happened? That would have been interesting.

--Rollo

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RolloMauve

Anything can happen between now and up until Obama becomes the official president of the US.

So I'm sure interesting times are still coming

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RolloMauve
I'm a little hung over from last night, but I remember reading all of this stuff about the election being canceled. Something about Bush becoming a dictator or something like that. Declaring Marcia law. What happened? That would have been interesting.

--Rollo

I have to agree with xDove007. Anything can happen between now and the middle of January. All it takes is one "incident" to happen here and Bush can declare... well, what ever he wants.

Anything can happen in 2 1/2 months.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The cancellation was canceled due to lack of interest. Notice Bush this morning said that--to him and Obama--paraphrasing, "nothing is more important than the safety of the American people." Plant the seed, hide Cheney in a super-secret complex, and get your own shelter in place.

top topics

join