It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most SICKNING footage of animal experiments!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is a disturbing video makes me upset, i love dogs, whats your view on this do you think this is going to far here is the link let me know what you think!

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-11-2008 by mtaftm]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
my thoughts on it are that without blood pumps heart surgery would be impossible, if the blood pumps had to be perfected on something i'ld prefer them to be perfected on animals than humans.

frankly, the "dog" looks sedated, it doesn't seem to be suffering.

i am aware of an awful lot of animals rescued from neglectful owners every year that are in a far more distressed condition than i have ever seen in any of these animal vivisection videos.

don't be distracted.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know animal testing is bad, but look what our planet does to human beings.

Do not need to say anything more.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is horrible!

It makes me shudder to think that we have done such things.

I understand that we "need" to do such things for the development of technology. However, if this is what it costs, in terms of losing our sense of the humane (as in humane treatment of animals), so that we become monsters in order to preserve ourselves, perhaps technology isn't worth it.

And as a total aside, it makes me think twice about alien abduction and experimentation.

I am about ready to become a vegetarian again. Blech.

[edited the word 'humanity' in response to later post]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Humanity applies to humans in relation to other humans. This stuff upsets me, too...like the videos PETA does trying to get testing stopped on stuff that is supposed to be used on people as treatments and cures...when I see a kitten or cat my "god" I get pissed...But, I would rather my cats be tested on in front of my own eyes then another human be tested on where I can't see it happen, video or real life.

There's TONS of stuff to cry about but I find that moving on to the next thing tempers one desire to live and help others to do so. We can't individually change peoples ways - the other person has to do it for themselves.

top topics

join