It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: The Changes Have STARTED!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but in the last 24 to 48 hours things have seem to go into high gear in life. It's as if the Chaos Theory was triggered somewhere and is in high cycle or something like in manner.

In the last couple of days the following has happened to me and those around me. My oldest son got promoted to Manager of his job, I got a job, my boy friend got a special note from work, my youngest son got laid off (and strangely this is good), today I start my job, my friend Sharron is flying back from Toronto, and a new President will be in office by the end of the day (hopefully), and it's the first day of a major change in my youngest sons life.

The thing is I noticed this starting about 2 months ago. I started seeing unusually good things appear in peoples lives. I met the man of my dreams, he met his woman. My health, which has been horrible is getting better. The DATS thread has taken off like wildfire and I have absolutely no problem being 100%, not 99% being honest with everyone these days.

My youngest son David, has a site, www.theartofoneness.blogspot.com and in it more than once he has spoke about time speeding up, and how people are becoming more awakened more rapidly these days. That things are happening more quickly. According to the Mayan calendar this will continue till December of 2012., things will continue to speed up. This is exactly what seems to be happening.

Can anyone tell me, will you share with me, what is going on around you? What are you seeing as the change in the folks you know? Are people all starting to deal with things better? Is your life and their lives improving? Are they coping with things that any other time would be extremely frightening?? How are the American individuals actually dealing with the economy?? Are sudden unexpected things happening that you or them don't understand??

My son David, as I spoke with him last night, seemed so strangely positive. No it's just that he is accepting things as they are, not as he wishes it to be. The other thing that seems to be going on is that a lot of people know seem to know what is coming, from a personal level, to professional, to world. I am knowing what is going to happen before it happens. This is also happening to others I know. I wouldn't write it all up to being psychic either. It's a knowing, as if we are all seeing, and hearing what we already know, that we are just being reminded.

I am in a extremely good mood, which is weird for a person that has lived in depression most their lives, and I am feeling this way everyday. I attribute it to nothing. I am accepting things as they come. Whatever is, well is.

But I am curious to know what else is going on with the people on this site. It helps me measure what is going on in the world. We are people from everywhere, every race, creed, color, religion, status, you name it. I cannot pinpoint what this change is connected to, I just know that something is happening, and it appears to be something good. It is way over due for all of us to have a hope that is not grounded on 'worldly things and ways'.

I am looking forward to hearing from any and all of you. I hope you all have a great day today and that something amazing happen in your life. Don't be surprised when it does, just come back here and share it with me, OK???

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Zaimless]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do not be fooled by the flow of things around you.

At times, things seem good, but don't forget the old "ying-yang" and the rollercoaster called life.

There is no good without bad.

Be prepared for the ride DOWN too, or do you only notice and accept the possibility of the positive.
I hope things stay positive for you and those around you but be prepared for the opposite eh....good luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OH it's not that everything is positive, it's just unexpected things happening all of a sudden. This happens periodically through life, but honestly it's getting kinda weird.

I check the planet alignment and all kinds of stuff. I am just finding it odd that it is all happening at once.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sounds good to me.....roll with it!

I suppose the point I was trying to make was not to count your chickens until they're hatched!

I am a firm believer in making our own luck, when others around us have good fortune it can rub off on us too.

As far as this life here....(in response to your earlier question), I try to keep others around me happy and always try to look on the bright side.

A visit to a rather gloomy friend earlier on was turned on it's head when I left. I must admit though, being divorced from their personal situation affords me the opportunity to play devils advocate and offer up a new mirror for them to view. A bad thing, understood better, is a good thing....alas, some folks cannot deal with BOTH sides. It shatters the illusion (mirror).

Something good can be seen in anything negative and the bad may be seen in the positive. This way of thinking offers fewer nasty surprises and encompasses a broader aspect of thinking. Negative to some but positive in it's lack of fear for truth.

May these good times see you through the bad times.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Glad everything is going well for you, wish I could say the same, but hey, gotta try to stay positive right?

top topics

join