It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Intervention Perpetual motion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
First off magnet are perpetual motion. By understanding the atomic structure of them one can further make sub warp field and warp field that are quite stable. I have made a crude web site with some crude pictures of the perpetual motion. The 2 perpetual motion type 3 are describe at www.canopene.synthasite.com
One is a simple arrangement of 24 magnet in two circles. The other is an arrangement of 90 magnets but I've only post a picture show 42 of the magnets. I provided no proof that ether works but I'm confident that I need not prove that I've had divine intervention in my life.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canopene
I provided no proof that ether works but I'm confident that I need not prove that I've had divine intervention in my life.

its as imposible to prove as god existing so no poinbt asking

i will ask what perpetual motion using magnets has to do with divine intervention though

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I recently put a cube magnet near a microwave while cooking food, and after i move it around theres a moving microwave 'sweetspot' which pushes the magnet around, basicly opposses the magnet.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Canopene

November 2 is a day dedicated to the discovery and dissemination of stunningly functional simplicities. That's because 11/2 is a compressed form of 1+1=2, which is a numerical symbol of calculated simplicity. So I'm not that surprised to see the nature of your post written on that day.

The foremost example of perpetual motion is the earth. It's been moving around the sun for some time whilst spinning around its axis without being imparted a force upon and it's expected to continue to do so -- until God gets tired of it and stops pushing and spinning.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the divine intervention is gas power vehicles. You apparently never saw my blob about gasoline containing brain matter. Cars are murder to the tenth degree.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Canopene

i suggest you read this entire page:

www.rexresearch.com...

yes, the ENTIRE page!! ...doesn't have to be all at once, but at least bookmark it or print it so you can learn something later!!

i promise you won't regret it! you'll see - how it applies to your thread...

1+1=3

[edit on 2-11-2008 by adrenochrome]

top topics

join