It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA video Proof that E.T.'s are trying to contact us ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It would not surprise me in the least if these objects are a alien species that lives out in space without any kind of ship. Just like space jellyfish, or even less complex than that, some kind of plant/bacteria that is fed through photosynthesis.

Occoms razor can be used when it comes to aliens too.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I put a made a couple of youtube videos a while ago in an attemt to understand this video a little better. In the first video the animation tracks the objects and also land formations on the ground for comparison. The yellow tracks are land formations and all the other colours are UFO's. I won't go into details yet but some of the motion is difficult to explain with the ice particles/debris theory.

However the next video I think hurts the ice particle theory very much, at least for one of the objects take note of the object that is highlighted in red in the first video it appears to be engulfed in cloud then reemerges. The second video shows a zoom in of this object. So Is this a tiny particle close to the lens? or is it within the cloud layer?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

If they REALLY want attention though, then they're just not doing it right. It shouldn't be too hard for them to land or send radio signals to different places around the world. However, if they're using some sort of communication we can't understand, then maybe they don't want to make further contact until we can actually understand somehow. Just my speculation though.

i don't know if their doing it right or wrong but what if they were just surprised or disturbed that we had the shuttle flying right thru their normal stomping grounds and they were just sending a message to the shuttle crew ?

maybe it was a sign that said..hey look...we are here ?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

This verifies what that recent video stated about the genius who was shown one of the crashed UFO's in hopes he could tell them how it worked, and he said it not only reacted to his touch but also his thoughts.

He aslo said it was translucent, stronger than steel but semi transparent.

i believe you are talking about David Adair ?

yes this is a possibility and thanks for bringing that up

he said that he was working on an engine that was alive and of course we can only speculate that these UFO/space critters have this type of engine but it surely does make sense imo.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

It's all about the spheres. The spheres have been spotted around crop circles which use geometry to communicate with us IF crop circles are to be believed. Now here we have spheres forming a circle in space seemingly trying to communicate. Did a sphere also disarm a missle in flight as caught on camera? They are looking like nice guys to me.

hmm.. i always thought the spheres were some sort of probe or smaller craft like the Foo Fighters of WW2

the disarming of the missle episode was reported by Robert Jacobs and i totaly believe this guy

you can tell he is sincere in his story and if these Aliens did try to stop a missle than it would be a huge National Security issue and that's why it doesn't surprise me that this whole thing is being covered up.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

But the adult in me says it's space dust.

Adult in you...? Come now, you mean your religious beliefs affected your rationale in a negative way, correct?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In order to travel faster than light you have to weigh less than light therefore a luminicent spacecraft makes absolute sence.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

thanks for the videos

the first one was very cool and the way the objects changed direction looks to be not normal at all. i don't see how a thruster could make anything do that.

certainly will have to watch them again.

this one however that you posted is in my opinion sure fire proof that somebody was shooting at a UFO !

no other explanation for it imo

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

so if the hundreds and hundreds of scientist that study space.. and every trip into space and all the data.. film... photos... experiments.. space walks.. shuttle launches.. shuttle surroundings.. shuttle structure... every aspect of the surroundings of the space shuttle.. and they have come to the conclusion that it is ice particles .... they are all idiots.. and you guys are the real brains behind the space program???

Nice

nobody is saying that every thing filmed in every video is a UFO

fact... there is space debri and ice particles and there is video proof of that and i am sure nobody here will deny that.

so with that said i really don't see your point that your trying to make ?

this video proves that NASA does not know everything about what is flying around around our planet

glad you put so much faith in NASA

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

The flashing object which appears last may well signify Earth, notice all the others appear first in some kind of sequence, maybe thats a representation of other lifes, older races and world who have been around a lot longer....and the very last light to appear in the middle is little Earth.

The message might then be "We are older, wiser, and we are all around you." kind of like a none aggressive version of "you are surrounded".

It might seem agressive but maybe thats our way of looking at it, we might look at is as something we need to learn, we dont rule space and sooner or later if we want to leave this world and grow up in the universe, we are going to have to accept our part of something larger and accept them!

Its a very intriguing message really if you interpret it that way.

really good observations and possible interpretation of what they might be trying to say to us. i never really thought of it that way

it might seem aggressive to us when in fact it isn't at all and your right it might be them trying to tell us that we humans don't rule space but they do in a nice way

it also makes sense that they would want us to know that we are going to have accept the fact that we are part of something bigger and this could be a sign to us just like most of the messages that have been received thru channeling and possibly crop circles also.

i think it's a sign saying... Look Here We Are

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think they know NASA know they are here, I mean if they exist of course. So in theory they would know the game, know the rules, hell they probably wrote the rules.

Im sure in that sense its a nice friendly reminder that the players on Earth arent fooling anyone, they can appear when they want, how they want, they dont mind being seen and at the same time they give them a genuinely well meaning and very wise message, they are going to have to accept it sooner or later.

One thing I can say for certain, if there is a secret cover up conspiracy and there are other aliens hovering around the planet and system as we speak. If the power circles down on Earth have decided to conduct a cunning plan and play for a winning strategy, it wont really make any difference, they will lose.

If there was any doubt about that im pretty sure the "aliens" wouldnt have waited all this time just watching and tinkering, the fact that they are happy to sit peacefully in their positions and op up from time to time would simply indicate that they already know that in the end, everything is going to play their way.

Id also suggest that if they exist, they dont mean anyone any harm, they just want to help humanity grow up a little bit and get used to the bigger picture before we go stumbling off into it on our own

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by musclefreak

I have had NVGs (night vision Goggles) on in the deep forrests of Germany and looking up at the sky with NO lights on, i have seen numerous "objects" do figure eights, right turns and revers directions at impossible speeds. Put on some good ole NVGs and take a gander at the night sky (somewhere dark and remote) and youll be mesmorized at what you see! SERIOUS!

thanks for your post and i have always wanted to look up with the Night Vision but haven't had the chance as of yet...maybe someday.

i have seen some video of UFO's using the NV and i always wonder why more people don't try this method ?

have you ever seen GridKeepers videos ? have you ever seen anything similar to what he is filming ?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
After seeing these videos I am a strong believer there are alien crafts visiting us

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Wow, this is absolutely stunning footage. I would honestly like to see someone come here and offer an explanation to possibly debunk this one. This is intelligent, there's no doubt about it. Speechless...

i agree it's stunning and it makes you wonder about what is really going on and what exactly is NASA not telling us ? well maybe they don't know either i don't know.

the only alternative explanation for this would be space debri or ice crystals and we both know that that is not what we are seeing here.

the interesting part is that if Martin Stubbs had not recorded this stuff we would not even know about it.

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

It would not surprise me in the least if these objects are a alien species that lives out in space without any kind of ship. Just like space jellyfish, or even less complex than that, some kind of plant/bacteria that is fed through photosynthesis.

Occoms razor can be used when it comes to aliens too.

yes that is possible, and they are sometimes called Critters and i do believe some astronauts were discussing this. they had seen critters out in space...might have been the Mercury Astronauts ?

i know John Glenn spoke of Fireflys that surrounded his capsule.

but yes you would think that with all the life on this planet that there would be something living in the atmosphere also.... occams razor

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I would love to have some NV,but I am way to poor to purchase any.
They are very expensive to buy, allthough I see that a toy Co. has come out with some for Kids. If they are any good, maybe I can afford them.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by GrayFox
If they REALLY want attention though, then they're just not doing it right. It shouldn't be too hard for them to land or send radio signals to different places around the world. However, if they're using some sort of communication we can't understand, then maybe they don't want to make further contact until we can actually understand somehow. Just my speculation though.

Yeah, imagine if these are not crafts thou, but maybe some sort of see through organisms that somehow survive above our atmosphere, kind of how you find strange creatures in our deep sea.

Who knows.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

That is exactly what I've been considering for a long time now. And that is something that is reasonable considering that life on this planet can thrive in very harsh environments.

I read recently that there was a new species of bug that exists in caves that relies on no other form of life to exist. It basically exists as it's own ecology. I cant find a reference to it, but I read it in the local paper here, argh.

Also we have life that thrives in the sulfurous depths of the ocean floors, or in volcanic regions that any other lifeform would never survive.

Basically, there is life found in many places ON earth that we would never expect to find it, and I see no reason why the same cannot apply to the upper atmosphere...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ya Know...
They probably are talking to us but we are to deaf to hear and to blind to see.

In fact I'm sure thats it.. 'cause just look at the mess we've made out of things on this planet.

I am of the belief that we are not alone.

Great Vids and pics all.
Thank you very much !

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
These are always the videos I use to show people UFOs are real.

Im like, "You dont believe all the other sightings? Well how about NASAs?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

LOL..what the heck do my religious peculiarities have to do with how I perceive an alien??

I actually believe in aliens and I believe the world is round and that earth isnt the center of the universe. I also believe that the universe was created in a time longer than six days.

Please just because I spoke religiously on a religious thread doesnt give you the excuse to pull that card now.

Truth is I dont know what Im looking at and thats a wise answer.
I dont know the dynamics of space dust nor do I know how an alien craft is supposed to act or look. If you had read my earlier posts you would have seen I am willing to openly state im wrong.

So uhh..yeah about that.. I still dont know whatI'm looking at but Im not going to negate the possibility of other worldy intelligence.
Infact I would rather think that than to think ice particles.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by snowen20]

[edit on 2-11-2008 by snowen20]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join