It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

What is outrageous is making assumptions about this issues that we know little about. Why should we assume it is Obama’s responsibility to look after this woman and to know her entire history? I don’t know anything about their relationship or the kind of woman she is. I’m not going to sit around making assumptions that appeal to my political agenda. As it is yeah I think this story sounds kind of sad if the details are true, however none of this affects his ability to be president, which is the only relevant factor during an election.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My wife and I voted for Dr. Chuck Baldwin who was endorsed by Ron Paul. He's not the lesser of two evils. Because he's not evil. It should be blatently obvious to even the most casual observer that the vast majority of voters in this country are voting for "the lesser of two evils" and it means that ameriKa is becoming progressively more and more evil as time goes on. And people are getting mad that their money is becoming worthless and their freedoms have all but disappeared and they are treated like criminals when they come over the border, yet they keep voting for evil. Anyone else see anything wrong with this picture?

You sheep are focused on the criminal's half-aunt's illegal behavior when the man is clearly hiding his credentials from Harvard, some other college I can't remember right now, and his past name and origin of birth, not to mention his affiliation with the crime syndicate that raised him to his current status. No one is mentioning McPain's questionable birth-place credentials. He claims he was born on a military base in Panama but in reality, when he was born, that base had yet to be constructed. The hospital he was born in was not, at that time, part of any U.S. military installation. McPain produced many propagandan tapes during his captivity in Vietnam and cooperated very nicely with his captors. There is some evidence that I have not seen personally that he was out of their country during a period of time during his captivity wining and dining with communist leaders. Apparently he managed to wreck six jets during his tenure as a naval aviator and even killed a dozen or so of this shipmates by releasing munitions above them. I think his service in the navy is even more sinister and suspect than that of John Kerry, if that's possible! Of course we sheeple will never know because he managed to get all his records from that time have been sealed both in Vietnam and here. All we have is the word of other POWs who were there with him and his actions since then, which are very telling indeed.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No one is mentioning McPain's questionable birth-place credentials. He claims he was born on a military base in Panama but in reality, when he was born, that base had yet to be constructed.

That issue was already addressed and deemed a 'non-issue'.

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=3510203

McCain has called the questions about his eligibility nonsense and his campaign has sought a review from legal experts, which says, "Based on the original meaning of the Constitution, the Framers' intentions and subsequent legal and historical precedent, Senator McCain's birth to parents who were US citizens, serving on a US military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936, makes him a 'natural born citizen' within the meaning of the Constitution.''

The issue was examined by former Solicitor General Ted Olson, a Republican backing McCain, and Harvard Law Professor Laurence H. Tribe, a Democrat backing Barack Obama.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
You know...there are more important issues facing this country than whether or not a man's aunt is here legally or illegally. Let's try and keep our eyes on the ball here.

Actually, illegal immigration is a pretty important issue. Perhaps if we didn't have so many illegal immigrants working for cash and sending it back to their native country we wouldn't be in quite the financial mess we are currently in.

My question is how on earth is she in public housing if she was denied asylum and was supposed to go back to Kenya?
That is nowhere near the reason why we have bad finances.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Yeah, I too want to know what the real deal is here.
Why would the relative of a US Senator not be allowed to be here and be living here illegally and getting away with it. He obviously knows this. If he doesnt, he is an idiot and shouldnt be running for President.

Wonder how quikly this story will be burried, hidden, covered up, etc.

Unless its a big fat lie.

Guess we will find out soon enough.
Obama isn't responsible for his aunt. She is a grown woman. He probably doesn't even know her well. Why throw rocks at him he did nothing wrong. How do you know he knows?

Worrying about this or attacking obama with this is rediculous.
Just as bad as those people who claim he is the antichrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join