It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride, sleep and eating disorders, and cancer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was reading this thread and decided to do some research.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found this quite interesting.

Possible Health Effects of Flouride

-Damage to the male reproductive system
-A weakened immune system
-A weakening of bones
-There is a correlation between increased fluoride and low IQ

-Chromosomal damage and interference with DNA repair

How do chromosomes work?
Chromosomes contain DNA-bound proteins, which serve to package the DNA and control its functions.

-Inhibition of melatonin production

What is melatonin and what does it do for us?
Melatonin regulates the circadian rhythms(interal clock), and is produced in the pineal gland(where the third eye is located) Production of melatonin is under the influence of daily pattern of light and darkness, and is affected by non-image-forming light information. Circadian rhythms are important in determining the sleeping and feeding patterns of all animals.

And there's more...

A number of other disorders, for example bipolar disorder and some sleep disorders, are associated with irregular or pathological functioning of circadian rhythms. The suppression of melatonin production associated with the disruption of the circadian rhythm may increase the risk of developing cancer.

And,
Melatonin lowers the levels of leptin, which plays a key role in regulating energy intake and energy expenditure, including appetite and metabolism.
Leptin signals to the brain that the body has had enough to eat or not.

-A disruption in endocrine function, especially in the thyroid

The endocrine system is instrumental in regulating metabolism, growth, development and puberty, tissue function, and also plays a part in determining mood. The thyroid controls how quickly the body burns energy, and makes proteins.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hey Darkcyrus, Funny enough i was just doing a little research into buying some Melatonin tabs from my local chemist.
I have to find a way to stimulate my Pineal gland, i do not wish for it to calcify considering the amount of water i consume. Im from Australia, Sydney. As far as i know, our water has Fluoride. Being that sum say our Third Eye is located in the center of our brains, im going to start a 3 month course and see if Lucid or Vivid Dreaming intensifies.

Im sick of the norm, i need a way out of my boring existence,

A world when im awake, and a My world when im asleep.....
Aaah the serenity!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Buy a distiller and use the water for eating, drinking and cooking. Within 2 months you will feel you much better and healthier. If you buy distilled water in a store make sure that it "steamed" distilled, the other is not the same.

join