It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malcom X is obamas father..website claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

1960: Though Seattle’s black population had been historically small, the city had been no stranger to racial problems. Many of Seattle’s blacks fought back in one form or another, some by participating in civil rights and self defense organizations including the NAACP, the National Urban League, the Universal Negro Improvement Association, the Congress of Racial Equality, and the National Negro Congress, the Nation of Islam, the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, and the Black Panther Party. Malcolm X utilized newspaper columns, as well as radio and television to communicate the NOI's message across the United States including Seattle. He proved to be a brilliant, powerful orator who attracted huge crowds on the university lecture circuit. His charisma, drive and conviction attracted an astounding number of new members. Malcolm was largely credited with increasing membership in the NOI from 500 in 1952 to 30,000 in 1963.

this is crazy... now people think malcom-x is obamas dad

still a good read for any conspiracy nut.

looks to be around 3 years Worth of research he claims. i think i saw

[edit on 28-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think a Maury Povich episode will be needed if anyone else claims that someone other than Barack Obama, Sr. from Kenya is this man's father. Good grief. Does it really even matter who spawned him now that his vault birth certificate has been sealed? Not so much.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
there is a resemblance!
seriously what will they come up with next?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The funny part is, not long ago they were saying he was the anti-christ.

So,,, Malcolm X = scarier than Satan...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
still it's a good read even for a conspiracy nut.

they give such detail's timeline ect..
and motives..

and yes malcom x does look like him i got to admit it.
but looks aint proof lol

[edit on 28-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Maybe this is why Obama's medical records a re completely sealed. We know more about Palin's Uterus than Obama's genetics.

top topics

join