It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeppelin taking to the skies over Bay Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Zeppelin taking to the skies over Bay Area

www.sfgate.com

Flying in the world's largest airship is a very quiet, smooth-as-silk experience. The six-cylinder aircraft engines hum unobtrusively, allowing the ship's 12 passengers to chat easily among themselves and the crew in the narrow gondola. Grand vistas can be seen through large windows, some of which can be opened.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My first thought was "OMG a world tour...God does answer prayers!" and then I realized that this was about airships.

This actually looks pretty cool! It would be a fun ride, in and of itself, but especially with the gas prices fluxuating so much, I think airship travel is a very valid means of travel to pursue.

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I went to visit family in the Bay Area last weekend and it flew over the house. Apparently a ticket is $500.00 for a 1 hour tour.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
My first thought was "OMG a world tour...God does answer prayers!" and then I realized that this was about airships.

That would be awesome, and with a zeppelin concert, you would get more bang for your buck. Check out the ticket prices for a ride on this thing!:

Tickets: A one-hour flight on Airship Ventures' zeppelin is priced at $495 per person; two hours is $950.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
I went to visit family in the Bay Area last weekend and it flew over the house. Apparently a ticket is $500.00 for a 1 hour tour.

Not cheap! i bet it will come down though, if this getsmore common.
I bet it was cool to watch!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by asmeone2

That would be awesome, and with a zeppelin concert, you would get more bang for your buck. Check out the ticket prices for a ride on this thing!:

Tickets: A one-hour flight on Airship Ventures' zeppelin is priced at $495 per person; two hours is $950.

I'd pay a lot more than that for a ride.... if the concert was included

new topics

top topics

join