It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq cabinet to send proposed deal changes to U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Iraq cabinet to send proposed deal changes to U.S.

www.reuters.com

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's cabinet will send proposed amendments to a long-awaited security pact with the United States to U.S. negotiators, the Iraqi government spokesman said on Tuesday.

Ali al-Dabbagh said that the proposed changes, agreed upon by cabinet members on Tuesday, addressed both 'wording' and 'content. The security pact will govern the U.S. troop presence after a United Nations mandate expires at the end of the year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't know why there has been a massive coverup of this in the MSM. The MSM doesn't want you to know that our time in Iraq is almost up and they're getting tired of it.

This is stuff news agencies would be reporting if they were fair and balanced. Anyhow, the Iraqis want changes to the US Security deal, and, we'll have to accept them, and, if we don't-- don't be surprised when we get kicked out of Iraq.

www.reuters.com

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

I don't know why there has been a massive coverup of this in the MSM. The MSM doesn't want you to know that our time in Iraq is almost up and they're getting tired of it.

This is stuff news agencies would be reporting if they were fair and balanced. Anyhow, the Iraqis want changes to the US Security deal, and, we'll have to accept them, and, if we don't-- don't be surprised when we get kicked out of Iraq.

www.reuters.com

Iraqi people victims of the NWO process? WHAT I can say is that it is their country, and if they want it, they should have it. Moreover, it is their oil, it is THEIR resources. Saddam pissed in the Bush family's faces for years and years. NOT saying he was good, BUT I do know that the economy was better, the world was "okay" then. Saddam was kept in his shut in little area. IF it was about the Iraqi people, then when Desert Strom happened, Bush sr. would have FINISHED it and taken Saddam out then. I think he had to turn back because ECONOMY was already in shambles because of his #ty economic...BELIEFS. The rest I think is bull# and lies. Also, with the economy strong, notice how a REPUBLICAN comes to office, then starts a war??? A war that ends up helping SOME or almost just seems to ADD to the "supposed" agenda of the NWO???

Fact now, is that they want us gone, we need to be gone. War crimes, torture, etc. THE only reason it is somewhat decent compared to "pre surge" is because the IRAQI people helped. IF those people want the U.S. gone, kiss all our troops goodbye. Bush would be that foolish to do that in order to further his OWN gains (not to forget Cheney's, and Bush Sr. etc). I have an outside theory but most won't believe it. OBAMA went to Iraq, remember? I bet they revealed things HONESTLY, he was honest, then TOLD them how to use the world view to expose Bush and DEFEAT this takeover. Obama TRULY is the enemy of the GOP, NEOCON movement. No wonder Mccain has SO MUCH HATRED for Obama. He is "THAT ONE" who tells people to stand up, speak up, and overall, it is good for us to leave for ALL CONCERNED. ESPECIALLY Obama and others. THINK OF IT, Iraqi people KICKED troops out, it is NOT on Obama or anyone else. BRILLIANT if it is true. MY THEORY THOUGH. GUT feeling, no proof that is more than circumstantial.

--Georgia invaded smaller places, Russia defended them then took the fight to Gerogia. It does not excuse it, but remember Mccain saying, "We are all Georgians"? Remember Palin meeting that "President" of Georgia??? THAT guy said Palin is "Ferociously intelligent." Why? Because it helped Palin they thought, then if elected, Mccain would continue to allow crimes like Bush has. I am American, almost went into the Air Force to fly fighters. HOWEVER, when Clinton left office, MY PRESIDENT left, and I no longer respected people who said "Integrity first, service before self, excellence in all we do" when it is about LIES, stealing, cheating, voter suppression, corporate agenda's driving policy etc. I was soooo....naive. I think a LOT is going to change, fear will be gone, and healing can begin in the world. HOPEFULLY life deals the fight cards to those who put America in this position. I normally do not wish harm on others, BUT I hope THOSE RESPONSIBLE ruin themselves. THEY WILL DO IT TO THEMSELVES. Obviously they are totally stupid.

new topics

join