It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura to Air New Show "Dealing With 9/11"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's a new video clip of Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura broadcasting live at the Backyard's last show in Austin with country icon Willie Nelson performing in the backdrop.

During this interview Jesse and Alex touch on 9/11 amongst other subjects and Jesse hints that he is working on a new TV show called "Dealing with 9/11".

That's the first thing I have heard about this, look out for developments! I am really interested into how this new show will go, is he going to be allowed to even air a show based on his views like this? It will be interesting to see if it even makes it on air. I also hear he maybe running for Senate too! Go Ventura, yes!!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Me too. It's gunna be good. Ventura has been very outspoken about 9/11 since he cottoned on to it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Latest Ventura sighting ...i posted this in the Breaking Alternative News late last night

"Willie Nelson, Jessie Ventura & Alex Jones on the Banks, Election, JFK & 911"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No new groundbreaking revelations, just an interesting discussion among three 911-truth advocates.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ugh. Look, Ventura is kind of a heroic figure. Larger than life, Navy SEAL, pro wrestler, state governor, family man, etc.. He has done about as well as a man can, and has also enjoyed a fair amount of good luck.

All that having been said - the man told a room full of reporters that he told the embedded CIA guy in his state government that he would kill any agents whom he discovered following him from a distance. Actually, he said that he told them they would end up floating in a river. Same thing.

To my mind, this games out in only two directions:

1) He is a megalomaniac with the characteristic persecution complex
2) His words and attitudes are part of the game of enlightenment, which seeks to use the 9/11 tragedy as another part of the grand psychodrama.

In either case, he isn't a friend to anyone who seeks to bring actual conspirators of the 9/11 crime to justice.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
2) His words and attitudes are part of the game of enlightenment, which seeks to use the 9/11 tragedy as another part of the grand psychodrama.

So he's a Troofer. Those personality characteristics really do define Troofers pretty well. Nice job.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by applebiter

So he's a Troofer. Those personality characteristics really do define Troofers pretty well. Nice job.

Yeah, much in the way offering no facts, evidence, any resemblance of information at all, only insults and personal attacks seems to be very much the characteristics that define debunkers so far.

new topics

top topics

join