It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Hillary Backers Decry Massive Obama Vote Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Source

With accusations of voter registration fraud swirling as early voting begins in many states, some Hillary Clinton supporters are saying: “I told you so.”

Already in Iowa, the Obama campaign was breaking the rules, busing in supporters from neighboring states to vote illegally in the first contest in the primaries and physically intimidating Hillary supporters, they say.

Obama’s surprisingly strong win in Iowa, which defied all the polls, propelled his upstart candidacy to front-runner status. But Lynette Long, a Hillary supporter from Bethesda, Md., who has a long and respected academic career, believes Obama’s victory in Iowa and in 12 other caucus states was no miracle. “It was fraud,” she told Newsmax.

Long has spent several months studying the caucus and primary results.

“After studying the procedures and results from all 14 caucus states, interviewing dozens of witnesses, and reviewing hundreds of personal stories, my conclusion is that the Obama campaign willfully and intentionally defrauded the American public by systematically undermining the caucus process,” she said.

Mode Note: Use of External Quotes Tags

Also Important, personal comments, not just cut and paste, are expected or thread can be deleted.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

WOw.....this is just too much news for my brain to handle in one day...I think my head just did a complete 360 like the exorcist. lol. Lots of civil unrest and insanity happening....all in one day. Geez...what's next? We still have 6 1/2 hours to go!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They do need to have some evidence to back up these claims, but even so ... I'll be willing to bet you the MSM doesn't do a thing with it, even though it involves Hilary supporters.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You know it David9176, just as my thread has brought out some aggravated posters of this topic for me to make a some what wise choice, or at the very least, best choice, in this particular election...

As for the OP, I would like to have you visit my thread and post your thoughts of how this is all coming about, though it is only trickle effect, what is the right choice when the choices are scary?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

David, we're just getting started. It's a 3 ring circus with 4 ringmasters. BTW, were you around in '00 for Gore v. Bush? I would hate to think you missed that.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would say call batman! but after "the video that could destroy obamas campain" thread on here it doesnt surprise me one bit. My neighbor who has for the last 12 years I have known her has been a polling volenteer. She is refusing to go and wont say why. She is well known in our community and a very upright and respectful woman. I just cant figure out for the life of me why she has totally done an about face on politics. She has always loved to be of help and now she wont even VOTE! I am very worried abou tthis, we live in a town that has grown to about 350,000+ after computer companies etc have come in. We have also had a huge influx of gangs in the last 6 months, we already had alot but these are HARD CORE gangs from down in LA.( I live in California)
Just really makes me wonder if that was happening here and she bailed rather then be caught up in it. I am going to grill her now and find out what happened....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

David, we're just getting started. It's a 3 ring circus with 4 ringmasters. BTW, were you around in '00 for Gore v. Bush? I would hate to think you missed that.

I was around then...but had a different mindset....i was younger and more into having fun and getting myself into trouble. I rarely watched the news back then. Sometimes i wish i had continued my ways and not worry about any of this...but unfortunately i didn't.

Do you think this election is worse than '00?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

WOw.....this is just too much news for my brain to handle in one day...I think my head just did a complete 360 like the exorcist. lol. Lots of civil unrest and insanity happening....all in one day. Geez...what's next? We still have 6 1/2 hours to go!

And this is exactly why they are doing it! I cant even fathom howmany others feel this way. Best advice; sit back in the chair, clear your mind and find your own voice and follow that.
Like my grandpa used to tell me, \
Some people sweep against the wind all their lives and are never happy. You like them will never be happy till you sit down right now and find your OWN voice.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Let's just say it has the potential to be far worse. If you apply Joe Biden's caution that we will be tested within the first 6 months, and look back to 9-11-2001 (it has been discovered the initial plan called for the attack to take place in April of '01) Bush had a huge test... and failed miserably. Makes you wonder what kind of test does Barry have coming???

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

You know it David9176, just as my thread has brought out some aggravated posters of this topic for me to make a some what wise choice, or at the very least, best choice, in this particular election...

As for the OP, I would like to have you visit my thread and post your thoughts of how this is all coming about, though it is only trickle effect, what is the right choice when the choices are scary?

Ummmmm. Watcing that video leaves me wondering where the heck I've been for the last year? And what news source (on earth) can I turn to for the truth? I Flagged and star'd that thread, good find!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oh my god the cool aid around here never quits pouring what with so many mouths to feed! Actual voter fraud in this country is less than the percentage of you getting hit by lightening...it almost never happens. What is happening and is happening by the millions (did you get that? millions 1,000,000's) is people getting purged from the voter rolls, not allowed to vote at the last minute for not having a driver license, due to a minor data entry mistake such as a typo in your name, prior restraint (another 5 million or so voters not allowed to vote; because of disproportional drug law violations this means that African Americans are at a disadvantage with 1 in 8 not able to vote), challenges to votes of college students claiming they aren't legal residents of the college town, intimidation by videotaping voters in line and threatening them, even cases of polling workers copping down license plates and following the voter home...malicious pre recorded calls sent out, huge lines at poor and democratic precincts so long in fact that folks after having waited for hours finally give up and leave, bad machines, machines that have been hacked or deliberately programmed to benefit the other candidate, and of course the continentally famous and world renown (thanks to award winning investigative BBC journalist Greg Palist, author of Armed Madhouse) caging lists, means that millions won't have their vote counted.

Now tell us why Fox news isn't covering all of this? We are comparing millions of uncounted votes verses a handful...what a dozen or so, if that, proven cases of fraudulent voting. I mean the college kids voting twice in two states has got to be the most insane! I mean to think they have the time and money to drive back home to vote, and then vote at school is insane! Hell just getting them to vote once is hard enough! Again, how many convictions are we talking here? I know of not one college kid who has been caught voting in two states or twice...I mean I'm sure it's happened somewhere, but your talking a miniscule amount of wrong doing compared to a runaway gang rape of millions!

References:

Mother Jones Magazine November & December 2008 edition with an excellent review of the most common disenfranchisement strategies used in American elections.

Another great read is "Armed Madhouse From Baghdad to New Orleans -- Sordid Secrets & Strange Tales of a White House GONE WILD" by Greg Palast, BBC investigative journalist who has covered elections fraud in America for the past 8 years or so...in his book he has added an entire chapter called "Busted...and how to steal back your vote"

If you are only getting your information from Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh et.al., you are not informed. Go to the library and do an in depth analysis of the situation and learn what is really going on.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

On average 1,000 Americans get struck by lightening each year, over 100 of those die as a result of the strike. Source
And in 2000, Bush beat Gore by 534 votes in Florida. So you see, it may not be as trivial as you suggest.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And tens of thousands of votes, perhaps more, were never counted, so what's your point? Millions of non counted votes nation wide, missing ballot boxes, changed registrations (in New Mexico in one pricinct some 90% of native americans that made up the majority of the population in the particular pricinct suddenly for the first time in history changed their party offiliation from Democrat to Republican...now this should have been front page news and all over Fox for weeks...I would think they would be proud of such a thing...but not a peep from the right wing on this...) this is just one of many examples, but you have to go and do the research. Yes of course it's terrible when someone lies and votes twice, or a dead person votes...but investigations have only turned up a very tiny teeensy weeeensy amount of wrong doings there, whereby with what I have talked about is enormous to the tune of millions. It's not American. This is our right to vote. How in the world does one justify putting the people out like this? You patriots aughta be pissed 8 ways to Sunday about this crap! Where's the freakin' outrage on the right about this???? huh?

I really like the statement from that chicken. If we can just live up to the ideal!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FJCKTHEREDLIST

I like to think of myself more as a populist, but I don't work for the gov... I envisioned this little bird and the name skyshow (originally I liked the name because of the alien craft talked about on here seen in the sky so often) being the higher ups dropping their excrement all over we the little people, and the bird is learning about it....it's a cartoon; laugh a little, jeez!!!!

I don't know why some folks get so upset when confronted with counter ideas and evidence. You start a thread and one would think, that as Paul Harvey would talk about, you would love to hear about "the rest of the story". Talk about shoot up the messenger! As you folks go and do your research on caging lists, and all that I talked about, go ahead and spend another 15 minutes or so reading about the term "cognitive dissonance".

Good luck everyone, and Change is coming finally. Thank god!

Oh by the way, I see your new here; welcome to ATS, but be careful with the personal attacks and side tracking a thread, it’s sorta’ frowned on by the moderators. You can disagree, but they like it when you put forward some facts or make a reference, or a quality refute or rebuke…basically anything that contributes to the thread without attacking someone personally.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow

And tens of thousands of votes, perhaps more, were never counted, so what's your point? Millions of non counted votes nation wide, missing ballot boxes, changed registrations (in New Mexico in one pricinct some 90% of native americans that made up the majority of the population in the particular pricinct suddenly for the first time in history changed their party offiliation from Democrat to Republican...now this should have been front page news and all over Fox for weeks...I would think they would be proud of such a thing...but not a peep from the right wing on this...) this is just one of many examples, but you have to go and do the research. Yes of course it's terrible when someone lies and votes twice, or a dead person votes...but investigations have only turned up a very tiny teeensy weeeensy amount of wrong doings there, whereby with what I have talked about is enormous to the tune of millions. It's not American. This is our right to vote. How in the world does one justify putting the people out like this? You patriots aughta be pissed 8 ways to Sunday about this crap! Where's the freakin' outrage on the right about this???? huh?

I really like the statement from that chicken. If we can just live up to the ideal!

Did you know that less than 30% of the ballots from men and women in uniform overseas have been accounted for? These people ensure that you and are free to speak our minds and pray to our gods, and their votes are not being counted, did you know that? And why are you so quick to blame Fox? I haven't heard any of the news outlets cover the issue you speak of. And what part of Canada are you from?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

As a matter of fact I heard this today on the progressive talk station. I think it was on Randi Rhodes show....she said something like 6 of 10 of the troups are not identifying with Bush or the rest of the Republicans, and then she whent on to talk about this very same issue. Amazing eh? the Progressives are on it!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It was for the best.

Look...

Hillary was really annoying.

She yelled and hackled and looked like her head was going to explode like fromt that one movie that made me pee www.youtube.com...

The point is, she was annoying.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

My opinion, there's should be the first counted. We should be ashamed as a nation if the members who defend it cannot be heard.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join