It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets conspire (II) for bringing general solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
conspire-

II (2). to act or work together toward the same result or goal.

Part GENERAL:

You can and you will do what for a general solution?

List one grade-A type general solution with no hypothetical mayo. A single general solution is what should better everyone, everybody, and/or everything, in some way, up and down the ladder here into whole America or everywhere into the whole world.

Part SPECIFIC:

What is it you find is your specific American or U.S. or world problem that you have no solution yet for, which you can and you will tell so that some other person can and will present a specific solution just for it?

Swore I saw the devil in my empty threads of "modern solution implications!"

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not totally sure what you want but willing to take a stab at it.

I see a very serious two fold problem that effects the entire world.

The first part being hunger. The second being waste.

One prime example is that in the United States restaurants are not allowed to give away unused prepared food at the closing of the work period. The food must be destroyed.

Another example of waste is when a patient dies in a nursing home the patients remaining medication is destroyed.

The food from restaurants could feed the hungry. The medication could be given to those that cannot pay for medication.

The solution does bring a good argument as to why it would not be feasible to implement.

Someone would have to take charge and manage the distribution of the food and medications.

My solution to that argument is have non paid volunteers oversee the operation.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

They'd have to work handling medication with gloves, and not let the patient handle the container with the medication ever. Just so no spread of any potentially harmful thing can occur.

Problem with resturaunt food is there is no way to get 'food still cooked well enough to where it hadn't sat out for too long' from those who had enough, or reject it, so that it can get to those hungry. Food for human consumption must stay quality in the utmost way. Trust me, you wouldnt want hungry ppl becoming ill because they more likely cant affoard a proper way to take care after they are sickened. And it leads to a quickened or slow death of a worse experience, or, the spread of what caused the illness to others.

Unless every time you buy a meal at a resturaunt it is required that a portian of what you buy must go to the hungry near by that are waiting for it. In a way it comes right out of your meal after prepared properly and before you (the customer) can touch it. Then it reduces the chance of ever causing illness.

Hey, it can become known as a hungry tax. I mean, they put a big tax on cigerettes for some reason (not for the hungry or needy), then they can put a needed tax on resturant meals bought where a portain of what a customer pays for goes to the hungry near by like how I said.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No one else can and will?

If you can and will come online, then there isnt a can not/will not you're with.

So dont go 'dead and broken' when problems need solutions. You doing yourself a favor is doing others a favor. You doing yourself better justice is doing others better justice. You doing yourself service is doing others service. You doing yourself swell is doing others swell.

Exhilarate! Max! Blast! And dash!

Dont conspire (II) now, then how about when it's too late, if that's good enough for you?

It is better when conspiring (II) spreads all points. Like an A.P.B. out on a missing lil girl.

top topics

join