It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over white house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I know about the case in 1952, that's now what this is about. I was watching UFO files today and saw something about Cheney and Bush being evacuated from the white house and ordered to underground bunkers. The white house pretty much freaked out and it turned out to be just a "blip on the radar". I can't find any more info about this and I'm really trying to find more.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ah I think I've seen this. On the History channel. I think the same program also said that Bush Sr. is the most informed on topics such as UFO's and ET etc etc. Pretty interesting show. Though sometimes I'm so paranoid I don't know whether to trust Tv. Even for the purpose of exposure.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The radar blip could have been a false alarm because, in those days the technology of radar was so primitive that what would be supposed as a fleet of aricraft approaching would have been a flock of birds migrating southwards for winter.

So, it might be a glitch in the radar.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Umm. the one I'm talking about happened in '05 not the one in the 50's.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Are you talking about this one ?

www.rense.com...

Look real close behind him in the window

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
reply to post by peacejet

Umm. the one I'm talking about happened in '05 not the one in the 50's.

Oh I see, sorry, I thought that it was George Bush Sr.

Anyway thanks for pointing that.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Are you talking about this one ?

www.rense.com...

Look real close behind him in the window

I've never seen that before. That's interesting but that's not what I'm talking about. In the case I'm talking about it had media coverage and Cheney and Bush (according to UFO files) were rushed to underground bunkers.

Rei know's what episode I'm talking about. The episode had to do with presidents and UFO knowledge. At the very end of the show they briefly mentioned this case of UFO over white house in 05 and I really can't find any info on it at all!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yes, I remember when that happened. It was still when everyone was talking about no fly zones and the like.

Radar detected something above the white house, everyone was evacuated, and then nothing happened. The story basically went away within hours.

It's an interesting case when you think about both the 1952 Washington sightings and the Stephenville, Texas ones. Both were cases where UFOs approached very sensitive locations that are used by the highest levels of the government (Bush's ranch -- the so-called 'Western White House' -- is near Stephenville).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Not much info, but here it is
www.burlingtonnews.net...

And there was thread here on it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for those links pauligirl. I tried searching for another thread on the issue with no luck but that thread is great, good info there. The whole thing fascinates me. I'm thinking of adding it my UFO Battles on tinwiki but it wasn't much of a battle since it was just a blip on the radar.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I remember when this happened. On CNN they were saying that there was an incursion of an unidentified aircraft into the airspace above the whitehouse, but nothing was ever said about the aircraft or what the result was. Moved on and then it was just business as usual.

I wonder how many times these instances occur and not a shred of it makes it to the light of day?

new topics

top topics

join