It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Aussie on ATS....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi there everyone

Just coming aboard after being a bit of a lurker and watcher... LOL
Guess its time for me to say hi from distant Australia. Mid 30s (ish) married to a lovely lady and have a beautiful one year old daughter.
My interests in the field are mainly the UFO phenomenon, spirits and time experiences. I listen, debate, chat and always welcome good conversation and thought. I find the whole paranormal interesting -but view it with a sceptical and realist eye, however having had experinces myself - dont discount anyone's thoughts on the matter (not to say "I believe" just to listen...)

I really like the ATS mix as well as some other podcasts. Informative, silly and a great listen - the ATS boys have interesting perspectives doused in realism.

Cheers, and thanks,
Brent from Oz

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the other side of ATS. Enjoy the avatars, Groki.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grokl

G'day from a fellow Aussie
Welcome to the wonder that is ATS! Hope to see you on the boards soon for some good conversation

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Cheers and thanks,
Just got to look and learn a bit about being here I guess from all of you that know...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi Grokl and welcome to ATS. Australia huh? Koala bears....hehe. ..I'm Rush, the site's biggest koala bear fan. Do you have any in your back yard? You really must come over and join us in BTS. It's a great place to relax and have fun and get to know the other members. We have quite a fun group of 'aussies' that like to hang out with us. Stop by DATS , the beer's on us.

So go post away and enjoy yourself Grokl

Rush

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
G'day Grokl

I'm an Aussie who came to Canada in the early 70's after spending a year and a half in Switzerland. Most of my family (mom's side) is from New South Wales and Queensland. I also have a sister in New Zealand.

Nice to meet you

new topics

top topics

join