It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Judge Throws Out Berg v. Obama Lawsuit? Or did he?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SuZQQQ

Kind of interesting, it's true... but I've seen enough of the lies that the McCain camp has been throwing around about Obama, and how the GOP went after Clinton, to know how fast rumors about people's personal lives fly around and become "fact", and how invasive the whole process becomes, to the point that voters think they have the right to supercede the candidates' constitutional rights to a personal life.

I don't like Palin, I don't think she's even close to qualified to be VP, let alone Pres... we don't need to trample on her personal life or, even worse, her family's, to prove that.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Because the judgment is not signed and dated, it is only submitted by the plaintiff.

First question I have, tho, is why does a lowly lawyer have to bring this up? All government officials in power are sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. The interpretation of the Constitution is made by the Supreme Court. I would hope that someone in the Office of the Attorney General would AT LEAST BRING IT UP.

It's not going to be a big priority for a Democratic Party Congress, or DP Senate.

Where is the whistle-blower we need in the federal government?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The whole thing about Obama being born to one citizen in Hawaii would be fine if it were true. Unfortunately he was born in Kenya as his own Grandmother has said on tape. I'm looking forward to the release of that tape in the coming week.

As for Palin's daughter being Trig's mom, so what? Does this impact Palin's citizenship? I've made it quite clear that I don't like Palin or McCain but it's not even in the same boat as someone running for President with fake citizenship papers.

I have to say though, anyone who thinks conservatives will flip over and vote against Palin based on the chance she is protecting her teenage daughter in that way is living in fantasyland. Rich white folks have been doing that sort of thing since the garden of eve. Like a lot of the attacks launched on Palin they just don't matter to anyone. The democrats have tried to run a base, low down type of campaign like the Republicans have done so successfully in the past and it's just been a joke. The standing of Bush is the only thing helping them and even that won't be enough to overcome the e-voting.

Since 9-11 govt has been telling us we shouldn't worry about violating our privacy if we have nothing to hide. AFAIK the US isn't supposed to be a two tier society where the rich and powerful can do whatever they want without consequences. Funny how that sounds, isn't it?

Obama has constantly ducked every single issue, every serious question. His response to every concern is to hide and ignore it and depend on the media to cover his ass. If he has nothing to hide then it's time for him to prove it. Of course, he won't and I can't wait to hear how these people excuse away his own Grandmother on tape stating he was born in Kenya. It should be quite entertaining.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Better question to ask is why this lowly lawyer brought it up. He is a HUGE Hillary supporter, so his motivation is that his candidate did not get nominated. At this point, I'm begining to doubt his case altogether. If he had the evidence, he should have released it to the public already. The Judge seemed to think it was circumstantial at best, so I'm moving on. I went down and cast my vote today, so for me, it's a done deal.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
The whole thing about Obama being born to one citizen in Hawaii would be fine if it were true. Unfortunately he was born in Kenya as his own Grandmother has said on tape. I'm looking forward to the release of that tape in the coming week.

So you know it's not true because of a tape no one has heard yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Wonderfull. now US citizens have no standing to question a public servants qualifications for office. This judge needs to be impeached and disbarred. Another example of the rights of ordinary folks to redress their government reduced to nothing!

Zindo
Same thing was done when there was a lawsuit against McCain for his birth status. It was thrown out, so you are right and you have been for a while. It seems you only NOW care due to the fact it is Obama.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

You can see all of the evidence on the Justia website.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

You can see all of the evidence on the Justia website.

Using Wikipedia and articles from newspapers isn't really evidence. I mean, you can't even cite Wikipedia in college essays without failing.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Two other sources are Attorney Bergs website and the State of Pansylvania page, go to "courts" and the to "eastern district" and read it there.

As to evidence, I am looking at at least four copies of Hawaii birth certificates. I found an error on Obama's, actually two. The first is where it says "date filed by registrar" should read "accepted by" not filed by. The second is the race of father is "African". It should read "Negro" for that time period. Africa is a continent with many nations on it. "African" was not the word used to describe the black race back then. Otherwise we would have the "United African-american College Fund" and so on. So the birth certificate is a fake.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

No. Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.'s race was "African", just like he said it was. You are confusing that American White's referred to Africans and African Americans as Negroes. Obama's father didn't have to subscribe to that. He was from Kenya, and as far as he was concerned, his race was African. And that's what ended up on the birth certificate.

And your deduction about the United Negro College Fund is just as erroneous. The name came about because of the acceptance of the term "Negro" by African Americans at the time the UNCF was founded. It was accepted because it sounded a whole lot better than "Nigger". Get your facts straight.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

I do have my facts straight. I grew up in the era and I know what I used to hear. The Blacks never during that time thought the word Negro was bad. At that time they preffered the term for the racial discription. African was a 1970's term that sounded cool so it was assumed. When I say Negro it referres to the race. When I say African, it reffers to the place. French people don't call their race France. But they may say Franco-american for place reference. I am Irish-american, but my race is not Irish. back then they called a race by it's proper name. The birth certificate offered as evidence is a fake.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong. African Americans accepted the term "Negro" because at the time they didn't consider an alternative. The term "negro" came about from Europeans. It was a result of colonization of the America's and Africa. It became capitalized when it was used to refer to race. But the fact of the matter is that "negro" refers to the color black. It's only a label. And it is a label that Whites came up with. Spanish and Portuguese to be exact.

As I DID say, Blacks only put up with the term because it sounded better than "Nigger". But they got over it and African American was adopted.

You heard what you heard, yes. But you barely know the half. African was the race that Obama, Sr. put down. Period. Where do you think the term "African American comes from, if it does not refer to race? African is the race, American is the nationality.

"Irish American" refers to ethnicity and nationality, respectively. Race is not a factor in the term. Again talk what you know, and not what you guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Have fun with this. Negro is what I said it was for the time period.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

And what I said was, Obama, Sr. was not American, and he didn't refer to himself as being a Negro. He thought of his race as being African.

So, you have fun figuring it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

The topic of national origin is noted in the original birth certificate for the fathers national origin, but in the description of what race he is, he would have said Negro. Otherwise he would have said Kenya because peoples from the African continent don't stereotype Africa as do American blacks. Because American blacks use it to describe their origin as some don't know from what country their ancestors were taken from in slavery. A Kenyan wouldn't use the term "African".

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Notice that the document has the number in the top blotted out thus making the document where the arrow is pointing states "invalid".

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Now Fromabove not only is from the era but he is also apparently Obama's father, knows exactly what he said, and knows exactly how Hawaii would have done it's birth certificate.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by davion

Notice that the document has the number in the top blotted out thus making the document where the arrow is pointing states "invalid".

Awwww

Notice how it doesn't

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join