It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country is the most Evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kwapp

Of course the word evil is relative, but it is entirely relevant when discussing the issues of the world in a sociopsychological framework, as we are now. So evil is the right word here. Evil means imposing a will that would prevent others from pursuing their own life, liberty and happiness. Let's not look at the definition exactly, but what that word means to the people that use it on a regular basis, without much knowledge of its etymology.

The leader of Untopiallia decides to starve his/her people for the sole purpose of keeping the food for his/her family and their children and their top military advisors.

What I've come to determine is that "evil" is a term used best when describing the actions of one individual or group of people to inhibit another's reproductive fitness. It's an evolutionary tendency to warn those around you of those that have inflicted harm on you or seem to be willing to do so, whether intentionally or not. If one family drinks all the water in the pond, another family will blame the other for their misfortunes, even if the first family was unaware of their presence or their need for that particular resource. Calling someone evil is selfish. But of course, we must all be selfish so that we can physically determine our optimal distances. Selfishness produces contention, which inevitably leads to the resolution of those conflicts. Even in the case of war between two ancient nations, the people back home, far from the battlefields, were provided with a better life. While the armies were fighting, the people were much better off than beforehand. That is not the case today, however, as war today often means total war or genocide, and that is not conflict resolution; that is pure slaughter.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There are no evil countries or evil people... just bad (and sometimes evil) leaders.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
USA is the most evil of all nations

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What America is not most evil?

but...
but...

We are the Great Satan

Just ask anybody in the middle east

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

At least their government does not execute its citizens for not mindlessly conforming to the state religion:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

At least their government does not execute its citizens for not mindlessly conforming to the state religion:

Nonsense...... there are other "ways" to "execute" dissidents. The US is just as venal and vengeful as any other nation on Planet Weasel. Some nations are just more "honest".

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

atleast those nations ,dont have number of rapes as much as usa

usa has the maximum no of rapes on this planet

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"Which country is the most evil?" An interesting question you've put forward there my friend. I'm sure this thread will cause a little bit of controversy, hopefully not too much.

Anyway, my answer.
Scotland

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

When Scotland gains its independence it'll have four Trident submarines.

You may wish to reconsider your answer

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
reply to post by paul76

When Scotland gains its independence it'll have four Trident submarines.

You may wish to reconsider your answer

You don't need them Trident submarines my dear friend. All you Jocks need is rocket propelled battered Mars bars
That would be the death of England.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Damn, our secret masterplan has been compromised ! Heads will roll ...

Mm, most evil country ? I like to think most folks, wherever they might be, are just trying their best to get by, educate their kids, earn a living etc. So I'm not going to damn a whole country for the sins of its government.

USA/Bush/Cheney for taking their nation into the gutter.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

atleast those nations ,dont have number of rapes as much as usa

usa has the maximum no of rapes on this planet

So let me get this straight you think murdering a human being because he does not slavishly conform to a (rather fantastical) abrahamic mythology is somehow justified due to the number of rapes committed in the U.S.?

I realise religious propagandists like to twist and manipulate truth to fit their own selfish,deluded agendas but what about countries where religion plays no part in society at all?
They have the best behaviour and conduct record of the lot.

It seems society permitting religions 'any authority whatsoever' and allowing them outside of their respective temples and into governemnt and law maybe the main culprit here- particularly in socipoathic,misogynistic and homophobic countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Nonsense...... there are other "ways" to "execute" dissidents. The US is just as venal and vengeful as any other nation on Planet Weasel. Some nations are just more "honest".

Theres nothing honest about a religious government hystericaly blackmailing its citizens to unquestioningly accept superstitious doctrine under pain of death.
Its one of the most brutaly insecure,pathetic,childish actions of government in existence.

This should be a strark warning to everyone that religion,particularly abrahamic religion,should be firmly confined to its temples and have very little else to do with society.

Do you agree with these comments?
If not why not?

“All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”
Thomas Paine

“In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to liberty; he is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.”
Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

your post is offtopic . anyways i will respond

I realise religious propagandists like to twist and manipulate truth to fit their own selfish,deluded agendas but what about countries where religion plays no part in society at all? They have the best behaviour and conduct record of the lot.

like USA ??? thats commits genocide in third world ,
no one needs that decadent american culture of war, and destroying others cultures , hopefully , Russia will take good care of the imperialist american menace

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

like USA ??? thats commits genocide in third world ,
no one needs that decadent american culture of war, and destroying others cultures , hopefully , Russia will take good care of the imperialist american menace

Ah yes never addressing the topic at hand and just attempting to defer the subject by pointing out unrelated issues.
The sign of a very evasive and weak argument.
Truth is I'd love to hear your justification for
islamic countries bullying and intimidating their citizens into accepting the religion on pain of death but I don't think you can - hence the immature,
evasive tactics.

As for staying on topic - I think wahhabi influenced Saudi arabia is a hands down winner - who else would behead women for witchcraft and televise the event.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

USA that murders millions of people is a hands winner

Truth is I'd love to hear your justification for
islamic countries bullying and intimidating thier citizens into accepting the religion on pain of death but I don't think you can - hence the immature,
evasive tactics.

as for saudi arabia , its a ally of USA

again like i said USA is indeed most evil

[edit on 6-1-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Yes thought so.

Painfully predictable.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ice Hockey is the sign of an advanced civilization - 'spiritually, eccumenically, grammatically' (to quote Captain Jack Sparrow). Therefore - the countries without ice hockey are the evil ones.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Base your answer on:

1) The way the citizens are treated.
2) Foreign policies and how they are dealing with other nations.
3) The leaders.
4) The military and their actions.
5) The quality of life.
6) The Government's decisions and the type of government.

1) DPR Korea & Turkmenistan
2) USA
3) USA & DPR Korea
4) USA & Israel
5) DPR Korea
6) DPR Korea & Turkmenistan

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Id have to say Russia. One lie after another. Just look at the history books they hand out in the county. The Russian people = brainwashed = evil.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join