It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global War On Women.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hm... I think more often it's a fault of the man, because he has to pass on certain chromasomes in order to produce a son. The default is female. There's some theories tossed around that food addatives, radio waves, wahtever, are causing this.

What you describe sounds like "Brave New World" though, with everyone divided into Alphas and Bettas and so on.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Problem of some hidden hand trying to reduce births exists , of course. And it exists for long time. But why is it war on women? If it is war - it is on human ability to multiply, not on any specific gender. But in any case - it is not what will destroy human race, it will be able to exist without healthy males, or even females pretty soon, due to technological achievements. Problem will begin once biological/cyber intelligence will loose to artificial one.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
BindareDundat

I can remember when I was in school, hearing talk about how scientists were trying to come up with the superhuman.

There always seems to be someone somewhere trying to create a super human being,usually for military purposes.

Concerning what you said in the last paragraph,similar things have appeared in films and books.And,as the saying goes,'todays science fiction,tomorrows science fact.'

ZeroKnowledge

Welcome.

But why is it war on women? If it is war - it is on human ability to multiply, not on any specific gender.

Coz that's the title of the article.

Nearly all of the recent government vaccination programs have targeted women.But obviously that doesn't mean men aren't targeted either.
As,you said,its been going on for many years,so they do have to even the playing field out to some extent.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Problem of some hidden hand trying to reduce births exists , of course. And it exists for long time. But why is it war on women? If it is war - it is on human ability to multiply, not on any specific gender. But in any case - it is not what will destroy human race, it will be able to exist without healthy males, or even females pretty soon, due to technological achievements. Problem will begin once biological/cyber intelligence will loose to artificial one.

I would call it war on a humanity, centered on women, the way that a war on the US might start with a "war on Washington DC or NYC" first.

If it is indeed a campaign to sterilize women, then I would imagine that women are targeted because it's much easier to throw a woman's hormonal balance out of line, even to the point of infertility, than it is a man's.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ask any man and he will quote,;"if it were up to us to procreate . the world would have been over a long time ago."
Women are the key to the population.
No women= no babies= no future.
The end, Period.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2 I'm not sure what context you mean your life is centered around a drug?

You're presecribed to it?
Selling it?
Addicted to it?

Anyways. Although it might sound callous to say there's somethign to be said for the idea that dieases are natural population checks... which we have mostly subverted, getting us where we are.

Haha... It is medicine that is prescribed to me under close watch of a dr. I do not sell and as far as being addicted, considering the nature of the medication and how my mind and body have adjusted to being on it, yes, i suppose you could say I am addicted (meaning it would be a very difficult adjustment to stop the med).

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Look, a woman can only have her egg fertilized for 72 hours of every month while she is ovulating.
That's 3 days out of approximately 31 days.
Is it so hard to just refrain from sex for 72 hours?

Of course it isn't . The problem is a lot of females don't know much about their bodies and when they are ovulating.

A really indepth education on this alone, could avoid unwanted pregnancies, abortions etc. With no need to even take contraceptives.
Hence, less drugs to take and hormones to stuff up our bodies.

I believe there is now even a ovulation test kit that's only about 10 bucks at
the supermarket. It's especially worthwhile for women who's ovulation phases are all over the place.
It's like a pregnancy kit, just put the strip in a sample wait 5 minutes and it gives the results. No your not ovulating and can have sex or Yes you are, so abstain.
I think buying a $10 kit once a month is a lot more common sense than buying the pill once a month.

Why isn't this alternative all over the news and in schools?
Oh yeah, because the drug companies can't make any money out of it
And you don't need to see a doctor to get it. .

A lot of women have put off having babies, especially in the west. Record numbers of women in their late 30's early 40s havent had any children.
And those that do, it's usually only kids or 2 at the most.

So who is having all these children then, that they are complaining about?
Why are they preaching to converted?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't get it,I know there is a global war against women but ,it' takes the form of abuse and control ,like what's going on in the Congo and the whole middle east and well everywhere ,gender based economic sanctions women can't legally hold a job in most places in the middle east . The goal being to completely control a women like we do livestock and that leaves only childbearing as her purpose in life . That's what the goal of the Pro life movement is ,if they aren't always pregnant and nursing then they might seek employment and education ,and that's a problem for those who want complete control ,so how does mass involuntary sterilization promote total control of women ?

The war on women is waged by

Vilification.women are helpless and stupid and evil,you can't trust them they must be managed

Economic marginalization ,usually a social prohibition or stigma is attached to women earning money or ,a woman's income belongs to her husband

limited or no access to birthcontrol or adequate medical care

Ritual abuse beatings and killings ,which are sanctioned,by the Patriarchy,honor killings

Isolation social opportunities and contact strictly proscribed this is culturally embedded

a worldwide involuntary sterilization of women would not contribute to the management and suppression of women by men

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Haha. I hope I didn't come off as condmening, I just thought that was a strange way to phrase it.

I'd never criticize someone who is "addicted" to a pharmaceutical, with a legitimate medical reason, and you don't seem the time to be a hypochondriac JM.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Look, a woman can only have her egg fertilized for 72 hours of every month while she is ovulating.
That's 3 days out of approximately 31 days.
Is it so hard to just refrain from sex for 72 hours?

Of course it isn't . The problem is a lot of females don't know much about their bodies and when they are ovulating.

A really indepth education on this alone, could avoid unwanted pregnancies, abortions etc. With no need to even take contraceptives.
Hence, less drugs to take and hormones to stuff up our bodies.

You make it sound like a foolproof method, which it really isn't.

Typical use: all of the various Fertility Awareness Based methods are between 78-88% effective
Of every 100 women who use a type of fertility awareness based method, 12-22 will become pregnant in first year with typical useWithdrawa
Typical use: 73% effective
erfect use: 96% effective

contraception.about.com...

I believe there is now even a ovulation test kit that's only about 10 bucks at
the supermarket. ...
It's like a pregnancy kit, just put the strip in a sample wait 5 minutes and it gives the results. No your not ovulating and can have sex or Yes you are, so abstain.

Ovulation tests also vary in their effectivness:

Ovulation usually occurs on days 12 to 14, but it can occur on many other days and may vary from cycle to cycle.

While it is not possible to state with certainty when any woman will ovulate, the diagnostic test kits for conception predict a window during which a woman might conceive.

www.medscape.com...

Why isn't this alternative all over the news and in schools?
Oh yeah, because the drug companies can't make any money out of it
And you don't need to see a doctor to get it. .

And also because it doesnt' come in pill format... therefor it's too hard.

A lot of women have put off having babies, especially in the west. Record numbers of women in their late 30's early 40s havent had any children.
And those that do, it's usually only kids or 2 at the most.

Other than some increased health risks, what's wrong with that?

Provided that she's fertile and in a stable situation why shouldn't a woman have children whenever she wants?

I have a 40-year-old aunt that's pregnant with her first child. It's not like you love them less, the later in life they're born.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I read about Beethoven's hair. Apparently, all the problems he had deafness, moodswings and the like were due to high concentrations of lead in his body.

This post makes me wonder, in relationship to the birthrate, if these chemicals are unwittingly bringing about the demise of humankind. It just seems to me that if drug companies have to do thousands of clinical trials on medicine, we should have some sort of study on other things that go into our system too. I mean why use flu shots, and vaccines to sterilize people, those are traceable....use something that everyone uses all the time. Plastic, water, foods....

I mean there are batch numbers and all kinds of trails back to things that medically go into your body, but if you put hit concentrations of something in one out of onehundred plastic bottles or xyz item you have something that is virtually untraceable. How many people can name exactly how many bottles of pop they drink, or where they got it after a week? Medical things offer too much of a paper trail I would think. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

".....The Pill
* Typical use: 92% effective
* Perfect use: 99.7% effective
* Of every 100 women who use The Pill, 8 will become pregnant (with typical use) within the first year and less than one will become pregnant with perfect use contraception.about.com...
No woman has ever taken the Pill perfectly from first onset of sexuality until menopause. That's 50 YEARS of perfect use.
And I really debate those figures. Most unplanned pregnancies are a result a failure of the Pill or the Pill taker.

I should have made it more clear that I was comparing it to The Pill.
8 pregnancies on the Pill or 12 using the ovulation kit.
Well, considering I wouldn't have to take a Pill everyday and the results are almost the same, without buggering up my health, I think I know what I would choose.

Congrats to your Aunt BTW.

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean to take a swipe at women waiting longer to have kids. I was making the point that western women have made sacrifices in waiting until later and then only having one or 2 kids.
We aren't having 5-10 kids like our grandmothers did.
So I think they are being socially responsible.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
invisiblewoman

I understand where you're coming from,but this isn't about suppressing women altogether,its about population control with women being the main target.

chameleon302

It just seems to me that if drug companies have to do thousands of clinical trials on medicine, we should have some sort of study on other things that go into our system too. I mean why use flu shots, and vaccines to sterilize people, those are traceable....use something that everyone uses all the time. Plastic, water, foods....

I agree that tests should be done on many things,but we wouldn't know what to look for.If governments have created in their own labs something to help with sterilization and they put it into all flu vaccinations,then it would be difficult to identify or trace.

Flighty

We aren't having 5-10 kids like our grandmothers did.

I think its a good thing that we don't.
And i think that if contraceptives were around then as they are today,there's a good chance that many wouldn't have had large families.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I would absolutely agree with you; most 35 + women who have children are in a much better state, financially and socially, to provide a good life for their children.

I did take it as a swipe, but only because many people seem to frown upon older women having babies... like that indicates the femenists are taking over, or some bull.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Those ovulation test kits where invented to help women gét pregnant.. so they'd know when it was high time they dragged their hubby away from beer and soccer to get down to his .. marital dutys :p

Hearing someone advocate them for the exact opposite saddens me.

It's a sign this mental war is taking hold and people become willing to go to great lenghts to avoid having a kiddo..

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Anything to do with the Vatican, religion, religious doctrines, and men has to do with minimizing women... and I'm being serious. These men, and men they all are, need to go somewhere and die, and wherever they go to die they need to remain dead and take their faith with them. If they won't do it I hope that NWO or whatever other crazy sobs out there hang them merciless from their ridiculously lavish home windows as a display that this kind of sh*t will not be tolerated. Further, those that try to act like this should be publically executed midevil style using all of their inquisitional methods enhanced with the added assurance that their lives will be prolonged so very far as modern techniques and devices can be enabled to. That should at least start to get the message across to them that they really need to die off, and now.
Sadly, humanity by the majority, follows these sick bast*rds. It is a real pity that killing people is not a viable solution to problems as it used to be. These men so deserve a horrible and prolonged death of unequaled agony. But that is again, just my humbled opinion.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Old_One]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Old_One]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

I know what you're saying. But I think this way of controlling pregnancy is lot more natural and safer than all the pharmaceutical alternatives.

It would be great if we could all have as many kids as our hearts desire but it's not possible unfortunately for a whole multitude of reasons.
Some reasons are frivilous but most aren't.

And besides, having kids just isn't a womans decision. Men have a say to in the whole thing.
I have to admit though, most men that I know do not want kids anyway. There seems to be a lot more eternal bachelors around than there used to be.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Old_One

Sadly, humanity by the majority, follows these sick bast*rds. It is a real pity that killing people is not a viable solution to problems as it used to be. These men so deserve a horrible and prolonged death of unequaled agony. But that is again, just my humbled opinion.

The thing is though,the vast majority do not even realize that they are following these men or are being manipulated by them.

These men are also untouchable.By conventional means anyway.Their attitude is like that of an English aristocrat,just because they are born into that lifestyle they think it gives them permission to act like they want and do what they want to the 'lower' classes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join