It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no 10th nor even a 9th planet.
There are 8 planets since Pluto got canned.
There are now 2 identified dwarf planets.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

In my scientific observations, Pluto is big and round and spinny, so it looks like a planet, acts like a planet, probably smells like a planet and ive decided to reclassify it as a planet.

Were do these astro geeks get off telling us whats a planet and whats not, who made them god? I agree with the poster about naming, im sorry but XENA was a totally rubbish designation and Eris isnt much better, ive decided the 10th planet is called "Little Funky". If NASA dont like it then to hell with them and all their geek speak

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Fair enough. I was not taking into account the classification of 'dwarf'.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

First, anything visible at the South Pole would be visible in the entire Southern Hemisphere. It'd have to be incredibly small and close to be only seen by a observatory in the south pole.
And several Amateur and professional astronomers and sky watchers can attest that there is nothing outside of the ordinary to see.
Well, not in regards of rouge planets anyway.
When it comes to how the Asteroid belt formed, if the general accepted theories are all wrong, doesn't seem like I can help you there, apparently Wiki hasn't been updated yet.
However, the only solution is not that a rampaging planet smashed through, and further study will probably come up with new and better theories.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
However, the only solution is not that a rampaging planet smashed through, and further study will probably come up with new and better theories.

MAYBE the asteroid belt IS planet X, or what's left of it after the last visit

There is also a Dwarf Planet in the Asteroid belt... Ceres

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no 10th nor even a 9th planet.
There are 8 planets since Pluto got canned.
There are now 2 identified dwarf planets.

What about;

Ceres (asteroid belt)
Sedna
Buffy: 2003 XR190z
2000 CR105
2003 EL61
2005 FY9
Orcus - 2004DW
Quaoar: 5000
Varuna: 20000

So because a bunch of codgy old astronomers say so, Pluto is no longer a planet after all these centuries? Is a 'dwarf' planet not still a planet? Try and tell the little people they are no longer people

So someone better call Sitchin and have him revise his work as Nibiru will now have to be Planet IX

And while I am at it what the jeck is he on about the '12th Planet?

I have a headache... I need some rum...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So because a bunch of codgy old astronomers say so, Pluto is no longer a planet after all these centuries? Is a 'dwarf' planet not still a planet? Try and tell the little people they are no longer people

A valid question on many levels!

I personally agree with that line of thought, I was just trying to represent what ever the majority of astronomers felt about it (which I am not really sure about).

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
Is anyone familiar with the approach of Planet X?; otherwise known as NIBIRU. It is suppose to be visible to the naked eye Feb of 09. And its approach was predicted in the in ( I believe Aztec calender) .I do know that our government ,as well as other governments are watching it.It is suppose to enter our solar system (as it does every 3,600 years.I red that it could contain Aliens.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

Not sure ' bout contacting aliens but ...... Zecharia Sitchin is THE man ya shud READ ' bout this subject.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Actually you should read others in addition to Z.

Since there is much debate from Sumerian archaeologist as to his translation and interpretations.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You need some Rum? My word ol chap, haven't you heard?? Rum is now only available on Planet X. No need to worry....I spoke to Captain Kirk tonight, on my tri-corder, and he said he will replicate some for me, and I will e-mail that to you on my blackberry. You owe me 1 Zorgon
LOL!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Life used to be so simple.

Planets, dwarf planets, planetoids, plutoids, asteroids....

Make it stop!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, seems you need some rum too? God dammit, I'll have to get hold of Kirk again. The poor guy is trying to take a break, playing TJ Hooker. Oh well, I'll just beam him up...LOL!!

(By the way people, I'm just trying to lighten the mood - seems everyone here is hellbent on making their points.... which is a good thing, but please don't attack one another)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Jack Daniels will do nicely thank you.

You may think this is a one liner but it's not.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nibiru is real. It can only be viewed from the South Pole right now;why NASA placed a big telescope there so they can study it.

It will be seen by everyone in the first quarter of 2009;then there will be no argument.

The elitists know about it and are preparing for themselves but hiding info from us. At one time I viewed pictures of it on this site but they have been removed-hmmmm.

This is the same planet that came within our solar system 1400BC and about 5000BC,supposedly causing the Great Flood and the destruction of Atlantis.

It is to pass between us and our moon in 2012 causing completely dark days(scripture) and since it is a red planet a blood red moon(scripture). It can possibly cause the earth to fall off it's axis.

It can be referred to as Wormwood in Rev :8,11

[edit on 22-10-2008 by seabisquit]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
dont take things so lightly like the new world order these things are real and serious.....these are people's lives were talking about yours mine your fanily weather planet x or elite shadow family rule research this stuff alex jones jim marrs look at the chem trails in the skies when i was a child the condensation trails on the planes evaporated with in 2 mins or less now they don't i think they mean to do this so we don't see until it's to late the sun is a whole lot brighter due to the plasma atmosphere they have been riggin so when the brown dwarf star comes it will be too late ...get it.........prepare prepare if not for the planet x thing... then for the time when the nwo or dark entities fallen angels will try to pull all man kind down in the image of the beast...so no matter what you think you know those who observe the time in this day and age and know thenselves in a godly way stepin it in a conscience way to the fyture ...so if you careless don't expect miracles when you don't want one we will need compassion and love for every one that is around you in need prepare and inform yourselves and your neighbors
each one teach one and help others so they will help you back natural laws of the universe almighty ......

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but what will you say if we don't see anything by Mar 09?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenji4861
I hate to say this, but what will you say if we don't see anything by Mar 09?

That its coming in 2015!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
Nibiru is real. It can only be viewed from the South Pole right now;why NASA placed a big telescope there so they can study it.

It will be seen by everyone in the first quarter of 2009;then there will be no argument.

The elitists know about it and are preparing for themselves but hiding info from us. At one time I viewed pictures of it on this site but they have been removed-hmmmm.

This is the same planet that came within our solar system 1600BC and about 6000BC,supposedly causing the Great Flood and the destruction of Atlantis.

It is to pass between us and our moon in 2012 causing completely dark days(scripture) and since it is a red planet a blood red moon(scripture). It can possibly cause the earth to fall off it's axis.

It can be referred to as Wormwood in Rev :8,11

Let's see...
6000BC to 1600 BC = 4,400 years
1600BC + 4,400 years = 2800 BC
We've got a while to go yet. I guess I don't have to get that insurance policy after all.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kenji4861

I have edited the previous visits to the correct times (it visits every 3600 years). I wish it were not true and I do not wish to create fearmongering. It fits with biblical prophecy and present scientific studies.

The 2012 figure came from Nasa sources.

If anyone knows how to view the pictures originally posted on ATS about 2 months ago please post it again.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
I have edited the previous visits to the correct times....

The 2012 figure came from Nasa sources.

How very convenient, just change the dates for the flood and the loss of Atlantis and it all fits! How neat. I wonder what else we can use this technique for.

NASA sources please.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of star people? I am one. it means you are alien in some way. whether it be mind, body, or reincarnation (rebirth) we are alien in some way. there isnt alot of us, but we exist. I have pointed ears, and my skin is sometimes looks like it has red "veins". i can telepathicly talk to offworlders, and i can sense peoples emotion if i get close enough. but if you don't beleive me, my email is [email protected] .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join