It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is www.abovetopsecret.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I mean the user. Was this user created out of the dark recesses of all of our minds to represent what all of us think? Is this a real user? Is it a bot?

What is the user www.abovetopsecret.com?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

As far as I know it's an info account for threads such as the issue thread.

In other words, not a real account with a real person behind it, but an account for discussing certain topics.

But I could of course, be completely wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Budski essentailly has it...it is an Admin account specifically for board topics that are generalized and need not be attributed to a 'face or a name'....I believe it was utilized in the Political forums as well...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Deep within the bowels of a cave in the Carpathian mountains exists the embodiment of a thoughtform created by thousands of fevered minds frantically pounding out their worst fears on keyboards dispersed around the globe.

A long dark tunnel coated with a slime more foul than the putrid ooze clinging to the walls of hell, winds its way to a chamber. The only entrance is a heavy wooden door with hinges rusty from the blood of the innocent.

Inside sits the entity known as www.abovetopsecret.com. It waits. It has infinite patience. The chamber is lit by pools of luminescent ichor drained from the veins of a thousand malevolent demons. Its hulking shadow is cast upon the walls of the chamber. A bony finger pokes out from its hooded robe and pauses over the keyboard. "Whoooo shall I torment today?" The unholy voice echos throughout the chamber to be heard only by rats driven insane by the solitude.

Or it's an Amigo.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Oh you mean this guy:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Actually, that's Springer after trying to light the backyard grill with a short match in one hand while simultaneously knocking back a tumbler of Maker's Mark. So you're 33% right.

top topics

join