It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequence Management Response Force. You think KNOW!! You have NO IDEA!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So I got this video from a friend. I sat down to watch it, and in the beginning I was thinking to myself "I already know this". As it got further in, I thought to myself "I didn't know that!" Sit down and watch this 10 min. video..Tell me if you learned anything from it. I think I did, but some people know more then others. Regardless, I think this video needs to circulate through the masses. It DOES NOT support any pres. candidates, so don't get the wrong idea. You will see what I mean. Let me know what you think and if it had anything you DID NOT know.

Just in case the video don't work, heres the link
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by KaginD]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It looks like they have all areas covered huh?

Organizations participating in the consequence management conference included U.S. Northern Command, U.S. Army North, Indiana Air National Guard, Joint Force Headquarters National Capital Region, Army Forces Command, U.S. Transportation Command, and Joint Forces Command.

www.northcom.mil...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

This was in March of last year. Ardent Sentry was last summer in Indiana.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Its very unnerving to me. Even if it was last year. Thanks for posting when it happened. I knew about the drills, but I never knew the name of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I am part of a statewide emergency medical disaster team in Illinois. We had the opportunity to participate in Ardent Sentry, but I didn't go because of the time commitment.

From what I understand it was really complex and tested the interaction of all the major agencies that would be involved in a major incident.

What scares me is the redeployment of the 3rd Infantry Division from Iraq to Fort Stewart, Georgia, to begin training for duty in the 'Homeland' to help with civil disobedience, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yeah Northcom. I heard/read about that. Its really scary because we are in the middle of a recession, war, and now problems with Russia and our gov. decides we now need troops patrolling US soil?I don't know what to think of them deciding that we need northcom here while in the middle of all the things I listed above. They keep telling us that everything is going to be okay, but then they send troops into the US! It just don't make any sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

At least you are in Scranton. You have Dwight Schrute there to protect you.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

HAHAHAHA
I had no idea who that was, so I googled it. Yeah, my hero!! lolol. Thanks for commenting on the thread. I was hoping more people would have watched the video, but one person is better then none. Hopefully people watched it and just didn't comment on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i cant watch stuff like this anymore. and people ask me why im not voting? because you are voting...out of such ignorance. voting for whoevers lie is more appealing to you. i cant believe we are living in these times. i cant believe its real. its so bad, people are so blind, that attaining truth about the intentions of those in power is becoming overwhelming. im damn near ready to give up.

i want to quit the b**ching to one another. we need to unite, and we need a revolution. why do they do the things they do for this long? because we allow it. because we are not united. that is what they are scared of. so hmm lets use race sex and religion to cause separation! and we, the crowd watching the show, play into it. judge based off of color? sex? religion? WHAT THE F**K DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THEIR SPIRIT!!! or their intent for that matter?

thats the only reason i even try anymore in a world so cold. is because the intentions of the girls singing in that video is good and pure. but to their lack of awareness, theyre only thinking within the realms they were given. i.e. left wing/right wing.

so where do we go from here folks. wait? stay quiet with the truth we hold? try to open the eyes of those around us and hope for a revolution? where do we go form here...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, I watched the video and 10 minutes is just a teaser for what could really be said about all that is going on. So much more could be added that would help people understand what we already know.

Plus, we know that the NWO is coming faster than we could imagine, but to involve children in this that really don't understand, it's just sickening

I'm glad that my children are older now and can make their minds up for themselves.

I hope more people watch this video and comment Kagin...

edit: for spelling

[edit on 24-10-2008 by TARBOX]

new topics

top topics

join