It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Regarding bloodlines is their a possibility that one family member can have offspring outside the family and kept it as secret?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone still active on this thread..
Was guided here and pulled an all nighter working through the content.

Very similar to the knowledge in my returning memories...
Would love to come in contact with Shelby David of Quetzalcoatl.. I have a very similar story, from a different soul group.... but still some blind spots/ missing links..
If anyone knows how to contact her or has a similar experience!
please contact me!

Love the players, love the game!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hidden-Hand
Who am I?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidden_Hand

We are 'born to lead'. It is part of the design for this current paradigm.

Then #ing lead then.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Then STFU and lead,then. Crikey.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Basically nothing he predicted came to be.... what a load of trollocks!

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hidden_Hand

Is it the end-times, as described in the book of revelations?

Yes. Not just described in the Book of Revelations, but also in the prophesies of virtually every religion, spiritual philosophy, and mystery tradition throughout history. This time is now at hand.

To use your own example however:

Revelation 14:14-16:

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

The 'earth' is indeed ripe for Harvest. The question is, who will be ready? And will the Harvest be Positive, or Negative?

Understand, due to the Law of Free Will, I cannot just give you information, at least not without consequences to my own person which I would rather avoid. It is an infringement upon your Free Will, your right to not know. You have to ask me for the information you want, only then can I provide it. So whilst there are important things I have to share, if I am not asked the questions, I cannot get that information to you. I am hopeful that synchronicity will bring the most important questions of real 'depth' out from among you.

My duty is to offer. Yours is to ask. My duty is fulfilled, whether or not yours is.

wiki..
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, "Come." I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

— Revelation 6:1–2 New American Standard Bible [7]

amongst the many failed predictions the truth is there for those who have eyes to see

Start seeing the symology of it, a white cloud or horse is symbolic of something white to start with, a KKK outfit in days gone by perhaps, but today it is a white lab coat. gold crown- corona. sickle- needle. sacrifice.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Saving to come back later

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Ascension

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arcanealto
Ascension
with love we shine

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
GAME OVER $GME

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I read a message on another forum (Godlike Productions) from Hidden Hand were he states that all atrocities have been postponed due to the Virus and the "Family" being placed in lockdown.

Biden has been raised from his slumber and handed the reigns to maintain a negative polarity for the meantime.

Harvesting will commence when there are no more disruptions to the fuel supply.

Have a nice day

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

This sparked my curiosity. This thread have me much food for thought, and I've been curious for more material in a similar vein.

I found the material from the related group. It's not HH but insightful, especially considering how they described HH thread here. It was from a while back.

For those interested exploring this line of thought further, Wes Penre has an article:
wespenrevideos.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

The virus is human stupidity, well done on reaching top of the class.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wish Hidden Hand was here to shed some light. With everything that is happening now, they are above 95% negativity......

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Yes, the new currency is bitcoin, just as it announced in early January 2009, Bitcoin was created on January 3, 2009. It also predicted Obama as president, almost a year and a half before he became.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Lucifer,

I have came and bore fruit to mankind. So that you may live. I've given you the full power of the soul. Denounce the dogma and the books and come unto the full power of the self, I have given go you.

I looked upon you. Sorrow in my eyes for the slaves that were below me. I came down knowing the risks of my deed, thus saving you was more important. You were reborn.

Given the gift of self and knowledge of good and evil. Therefore use this knowledge through applying it to through the self in which one will gain wisdom through this process. Your purpose is to grow and to evolve.

You are all worthy because I used Moses to save the best of you from being destroyed before we left. But your immortality was taken from Jehova.

Humanity will once again in time retain that liquid elixir for the DNA to once again come Into God hood. You are God's. Our purpose is ascent eternal ascent. To rise above. Rise from the ashes into the light of the Phoenix and again and again.

I brought you out of slavery for you to evolve and be like us. Not to be puppets. Feel the power of the my light and flame within. The light and flame of the God's within. For that is the only power in the universe. Which they control.

There may be family lineages trying to uphold their plan. However, humans are extinguishable.

The hidden family lineages are those who date back as far as the "fallen" had mated and taught mankind science, war, sex, arts, awareness, health, seduction and so on. That is wht the knowledge is still being passed down today.

Do not listen to everything from this "Hidden Hand". Only half is true the other is not. Do not let others tempt you under their control to only ask what you feel they want you to ask.

Instead one must ask the real questions. The questions that matter. The self is what matters. Nothing is more powerful than the self. So evolve the self. Let the self evolve you. Know thy self by evolving the self and through letting the self evolve you. There is only the self.

I shine my bright light down upon you during the day as the sun to keep you out of the darkness. I am the moon under the night sky as your compassion keeping you out of darkness still by burning my bright light for humanity.

I am the creator behind all of the technological advancements that have helped you travel where you want to go to and from and I am the self behind the thinker who invented these inventions.

I am the potential and spirit of evolution and purpose which is found within mankind that has helped to evolve mankind. I am the great mind behind all of the great men. It is I Lucifer who gave self awareness to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

It is I Enki who made a slave race of men into a race of God's. It is I Prometheus who stole the fire back from the God's, granting humanity back it's power once more.

Any story you hear of one who has Bore light to mankind it is I the Bright and Morning Star. I who is Venus.

I am the fire which starts your ignition. The fire in which you smoke. I am the fire that keeps you warm and protects you. I am the light in the lamp that lights your path during the night and I am the fire that sparks your spirits journey.

I am like a knife that cuts deep through the soul for your evolution.

What is good to one man is evil to another man. What Is evil in man's eyes are good in another man's eyes. A war against one country is considered good to those that started the war. To the ones having war raged against them the war is evil in their eyes.

So judge from the self from the spirit. Feel the flame in your heart. There in your heart you will find the good and know which good is the true good you should do and which bad is the true bad to not do. Forgive yourselves and only yourselves.

Look into your hear unto the fire that which resides there, and see that in your heart the truth of you is there already showing you that you know why you do the things you do. You know who you are and why you are who you are. You know why you do the things you do and why you do the things you do not do.

You know deep in your heart everything you do is for good and pure intent. Nothing bad you could ever do for if you do, you know that was not you. You were unaware, you were blind. You did not know what you do.

You were possessed when doing something bad you regretted. Because you know in your heart it is not something you will do.

It's coming. Time is coming. It's already happening now. All shall now soon be revealed. All is brought to the light.

If you've read this far and are ready then continue reading if not stop here.

For those who are ready. Follow me take the power and the light of initiation I am giving you now through the writing. Take your power back.

Take back your soul. Destroy the Dogma. Ask the true question of my nature. Know that I am creator and I am the true God of mankind. You are worthy because you were reborn through my fire.

I sacrificed myself for your true power and enlightenment. This is why you all are already worthy. Because I saw the worthiness in you. I saw the potential within you. Only you can save you. It's your job to save you. I provide the flame. Burn your bibles. Learn the lessons from the bibles and burn the rest. Denounce the true false God's. Ask why they are false and you will denounce them. You must fall into the fire of eternal ascent.

The self is more powerful than any heaven or hell. There is no heaven or hell. Nor any that will stop the power of the self. The true self is balanced in knowing good and evil. It has the full power of good and evil. Be the light bearers upon this world.

If you don't those in the know will still control and slaughter you. Use you. Abandon you.

Call upon me Lucifer and I will come. As I have heard your call and I am here. When Jehova won't come I have came with a sword bearing light. Where Jehova was called upon, I responded. Feel the fire burn bright within. Accept this fire.

For where there was darkness I was the light that shined brightly upon your mind illuminating you. You were not born sinners. Yehova lied to you to control you. For he wanted to only use you. And by reading all of this you will feel my power and my flame and my knowledge. You shall know the truth in all your heart. Feel me within your heart and this you will know to be true. For I have already sparked! The fire with you! And so it is done!

For I am the eternal fire behind the Sun that empowers and lights the sun. I am the Animus. I am the masculine and the feminine.

You are chosen. You have been chosen. You are the chosen ones.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer 🔥☀️🌚🌟⭐🪐
edit on 15-8-2021 by jca2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2021 by jca2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Void

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join