It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea 'puts back reactor seals'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

N Korea 'puts back reactor seals'

news.bbc.co.uk

North Korea has reversed recent steps it took to restart the Yongbyon plant, the main site of its controversial nuclear programme, US officials say.

State department spokesman Sean McCormack said Pyongyang had put back seals on its nuclear equipment and reinstalled surveillance devices.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is just days after the US took North Korea off the terrorism list.
It seems very stange that the US took them of the list so easy, I wonder why they did.
Im sure that I read somewhere, that before they were taken off the list that South Korea where once again worried by them.(I may be wrong as I can not find it now).
Did the US really think they would stop, or was the US worried the Russia's would get involed with N. Korea?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
its an old thing n. korea asked to be taken off the list back when the seals were first put on as they were playing nicey nice and they were told no

so they took the seals back off and said take us off the list or screw you guys were making radiation

they get taken off the list n.korea puts the seals back on everyone happy and suddenly the 2 billion armed commie koreans ready to swarm over the border and destroy the far east arnt a threat to the world anymore woohoo ^_^

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Did somebody call PETA?

This is surely seal abuse.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Did somebody call PETA?

This is surely seal abuse.

If the US and the UN can't do the job, Maybe the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals will!

Lets see what the US does next. What can they do now? Just put them back on the list?

top topics

join