It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, Nature, Past Universal History, The Great Flood etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It was quoted from a forum that doesn't keep it's threads on record very long
www.emptyflower.com...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

So I can't read it? This thread doesn't seem conspiracy related anyway.

Tip for future.. you're not suppose to cross post from other forums.. maybe you've been exempt. It really looked (past tense) like you were stealing which is why I got huffy because it was done to me elsewhere. I'm very glad you explained.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by riley]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This thread doesn't seem conspiracy related anyway.
reply to post by riley

Excuse me.?!

If the suppresion of knowledge, in order not to upset the applecart of science, society, etc is not conspiracy related then we will need to redifine conspiracy.

The portion of the thread speaking of the many scientists who have come across information which flies in the face of what is commonly accepted is a conspiracy in and of itself.

The portion of the thread hinting at the many discovery's in the Grand Canyon that has been covered up by the US goverment is a conspiracy.

I could go on but reread the thread as I have a few times and see if you see a "cover up" of knowledge....

Peace
WR

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wish - just once - I could read and enjoy a thread and subject matter that is of great interest to me.

Without the infiltration of nay sayers.

For those besides myself who are extremely interested in this thread - - please continue to impart with your experiences and knowledge - - so that I can learn more.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The Lo Pan looks like the Leary breakdown of human behavior chart!!

Amazing.www.valdostamuseum.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Can you elaborate a bit more?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No? Do you not browse this forum all that much?

Anyways whatever, Ultimate thread ftw!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There's more info on the details of how Atlantis really was here-
forums.atlantisrising.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollywood11
There's more info on the details of how Atlantis really was here-
forums.atlantisrising.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC).

Hollywood.. everytime you post from other message boards it underminds the quality of this one as posting other discussions is just hearsay.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by riley]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD

Brilliant work Hollywood11, thankyou. Amazingly comprehensive.
It seems that you're trying to show us a big picture to it all.
Thankyou for helping us study the significant multiple facets of life & universal history so much easier. There's much to drink in from it all, and it resonates bigtime.
Definitely the ultimate post ever.

I'd seen most of the pics of the 'hidden valley' in Tibet, but certainly not of the township/community of Shargung-La itself. Awesome. And the inhabitants of the Grand Canyon...wow... it fits in perfectly.

For those who were overwhelmed by the size of the thread, perhaps you could be more patient and dilligent. In the end, you don't have to read anything you don't wish to. And humility never hurt anyone, why not try some?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by satellite]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Exactly, if it's there, you have the choice to read it or click on it, but if it's not there then you don't have the choice unless you looked up all the info yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join