It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA´s Virtual Tour Of The FAR SIDE Of The Moon (yeehar)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Center the shape and zoom to about 50 km. Interesting crater.

Let´s see if it has elevation data. Tilt 70 to 75º right mouse and pull. Keep your heading close to 0º (North) Hm. No real elevation to speak of. It looks like Moltke on our NW wants us to have a look.

Holy crap is that a functional lunar dome?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Holy crap is that a functional lunar dome?

Fascinating isn´t it?

The funny thing is that there a dozens more almost identical on the surface.

They look a bit to perfect to be natural to me.

If you like this one check out the "diamond".

From Hygenius fly towards Ukert

From there take direction Rimae Bode (You can already see the shape from here)

Another blue-ishsh disc-ish crater

Looks somewhat like a "diamond"

Wonder how many carats......?

To answer your question:
Yes if you have a few places to visit I would be happy to scout them. I am currently looking for Apollo traces.

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Truly interesting and fascinating!!! Did NASA have a gas huffing celebration before they decided to do this? Well since you asked. Do you have a copy of Richard Hoaglands book, Dark Mission? I would be interested in checking out the tower and the cube and possibly a few other spots. I might have to run and find the book. Plus Im not sure if he gives any coordinates or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Plus those pics you just posted are pretty much indisputable as far as underground cities on the moon go! Is this disclosure? Just why are they realeasing this after all this time and effort they spent covering it up?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Amazing post. Could you please see if the Apollo 20 spaceship is real on the moon closeups? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Need coordinates you guys. Or relative positions to a landmark...

Spaceship you say... Can´t wait. Apollo 20... Was that an unmanned mission?

Here the manned missions:

Apollo 7
Saturn 1B (AS-205, CSM-101)
October 11-22, 1968
Walter M. Schirra Jr. (commander), Donn F. Eisele (CM pilot), R. Walter Cunningham (LM pilot)

10 days, 20 hours
163 Earth orbits. First manned CSM operations in lunar landing program. First live TV from manned spacecraft.

Apollo 8
Saturn V (AS-503, CSM-103)
December 21-27, 1968
Frank Borman (commander), James A. Lovell Jr. (CM pilot), William A. Anders (LM pilot)

06 days, 03 hours
In lunar orbit 20 hours, with 10 orbits. First manned lunar orbital mission. Support facilities tested. Photographs taken of Earth and Moon. Live TV broadcasts.

Apollo 9 (Gumdrop and Spider)
Saturn V (AS-504, SM-104, CM-104, LM-3)
March 03-13, 1969
James A. McDivitt (commander), David R. Scott (CM pilot), Russell L. Schweickart (LM pilot)

10 days, 01 hour
First manned flight of all lunar hardware in Earth orbit. Schweickark performed 37 minutes EVA. Human reactions to space and weightlessness
tested in 152 orbits. First manned flight of lunar module. Apollo 10 (Charlie Brown and Snoopy)
Saturn V (AS-505, SM-106, CM-106, LM-4)
May 18-26, 1969
Thomas P. Stafford (commander), John W. Young (CM pilot), Eugene A. Cernan (LM pilot)

08 days, 03 minutes
Dress rehearsal for Moon landing. First manned CSM/LM operations in cislunar and lunar environment; simulation of first lunar landing profile. In lunar orbit 61.6 hours, with 31 orbits. LM taken to within 15,243 m (50,000 ft) of lunar surface. First live color TV from space. LM ascent stage jettisoned in orbit.
Apollo 11 (Columbia and Eagle)
Saturn V (AS-506, SM-107, CM-107, LM-5)
July 16-24, 1969
Neil A. Armstrong (commander), Michael Collins (CM pilot), Edwin E. (Buzz) Aldrin Jr. (LM pilot)

08 days, 03 hours, 18 minutes
First manned lunar landing mission and lunar surface EVA.

"Houston, Tranquility base here. The eagle has landed."
- July 20th, 1969

Landing site: Sea of Tranquility.
Landing Coordinates: 0.71 degrees North, 23.63 degrees East

1 EVA of 02 hours, 31 minutes. Flag and instruments deployed; unveiled plaque on the LM descent stage with inscription: "Here Men From Planet Earth First Set Foot Upon the Moon. July 1969 A.D. We Came In Peace For All Mankind." Lunar surface stay time 21.6 hours; 59.5 hours in lunar orbit, with 30 orbits. LM ascent stage left in lunar orbit. 20kg (44 lbs) of material gathered.

More...

Source Kennedy Space Centre

I cannot find references to Apollo 20 on Kennedy SC.

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
BTW: 0.71 long and 23.63 lat (Apollo 11 touchdown)

Nothing but blackness BUT...

It is awful close to our friend Moltke. Check out the familiar names...

Is Moltke our first Moon base?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Wow great thread Moon!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, will have to have a play around with that software..... my weekend has just gone out the window

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
BTW...

FYI...

Thats not a moon.

That's a battlestation.

-

(i have a bad feeling about this..._)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thank you for this detail information on the far side of the moon, it be interesting to know why so many 'hidden' details on they have provided. Would like to hear some explanation as to the 'cover up / touch up' of images, it clearly shows missing information.

Starred and Flagged!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Has anyone seen what appears to be a field of pyramids between Promonterium Laplace and Helicon?

My co-ordinates were :

Latitude : 41.2078630154343 degrees
Longitude: -26.2197635489208 degrees
Heading: 33.22 degrees
Tilt: 41.7605075691116 degrees
Altitude: 146.9 degrees
Distance: 190.3 km
FOV: 45 degrees
Terrain Elevation: -3,271.00 metres

Apologies, but I cannot get the link to the snapshot I took to work within this post, but the above is the exact location from where it was taken.

Great post OP! Many thanks, F & S

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Very interesting!
I’ve already downloaded it and I can’t wait to explore…

Thanks for your effort on the guidelines!
S & F.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemesys
Has anyone seen what appears to be a field of pyramids between Promonterium Laplace and Helicon?

My co-ordinates were :

Latitude : 41.2078630154343 degrees
Longitude: -26.2197635489208 degrees
Heading: 33.22 degrees
Tilt: 41.7605075691116 degrees
Altitude: 146.9 degrees
Distance: 190.3 km
FOV: 45 degrees
Terrain Elevation: -3,271.00 metres

Apologies, but I cannot get the link to the snapshot I took to work within this post, but the above is the exact location from where it was taken.

Great post OP! Many thanks, F & S

Thanks.

You can easily paste coordinates into World Wind using the following format:

worldwind://goto/world=Moon&lat=41.2078630154343&lon=-26.2197635489208&alt=147&dir=33.22

Having done so for your location yields nothing but blackness for me unfortunatly...

To upload I use PIXResizer and photobucket...

Keep scouting people... This is so much fun it must be illegal.

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Thats not a moon.

That's a battlestation.

(i have a bad feeling about this..._)

Which reminds me...

Dr. Huntley wrote an informative article this year about the Moon possibly being a hollow sphere.

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow object' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

And

Furthermore, astronauts of Apollo 11 saw a spacefleet of UFOs lined up in a crater. Almost every Moon mission involved encounters with UFOs or UFO sightings, not to mention the discovery of many bases on the Moon's surface. Renowned astronomer Patrick Moore discovered over one hundred dome-like buildings. In fact, about one thousand such bases, dome-like structures of diameter around 700 feet, have been witnessed. Astronomy records extending back 200 years indicate no such artefacts until about the 1950s (remember the book entitledAlternative III?). Many of the UFO encounters by the astronauts were stated to be of a positive nature in which unintrusive assistance was given.

Source: Canadian National

Diiiiinnnng....

MoonMine

[edit on 17-10-2008 by MoonMine]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nice post! Thanks for sharing! This reminds me of a picture of the moon that was posted a while back which had these same anomolies on. Here's the links:

[THREAD]: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Image 1] 25MB Version:
ser.sese.asu.edu...

[Image 2] 64MB Version:
ser.sese.asu.edu...

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Lee_K]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Bloody cool bro!

+2 power on your awesome

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K

[Image 1] 25MB Version:
ser.sese.asu.edu...

Thanks. Yes this picture looks familiar.

It is extremely cool you can now interact with the exact same data using their software, straight from the source. (NASA)

There is defenitely stuff there which merits a closer look.

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Amazing post.....regardless of beliefs in anomalies etc, the time you took to walk people through this alone is worth of a

Seriously thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
JUST AMAZING....

...timing is right too. I am sure they have some vacancies for a working holiday.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Plus those pics you just posted are pretty much indisputable as far as underground cities on the moon go! Is this disclosure? Just why are they realeasing this after all this time and effort they spent covering it up?

Either this is FULL DISCLOSURE or they really are glitches. Sadly i fear the latter

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join